Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Just a quick tip , as most of us Waterfowlers would know that the Camo style paint or basic flat paints still allow a slight glare or sheen once dried , I personally get a can of Frosted Glass clear spray , not flat clear but Frosted Glass , it dulls the slight sheen or glare on the decoys very well and on those sunny/ cloudy days it allows the decoys to do the job its there for .

Great paint scheme on them bargain decoys !👍👍

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just a quick tip , as most of us Waterfowlers would know that the Camo style paint or basic flat paints still allow a slight glare or sheen once dried , I personally get a can of Frosted Glass clear spray , not flat clear but Frosted Glass , it dulls the slight sheen or glare on the decoys very well and on those sunny/ cloudy days it allows the decoys to do the job its there for .

Great paint scheme on them bargain decoys !👍👍
Thanks so much for the tip I’ll be sure to pick some up! This is my first year hunting so most of my stuffs second hand

·
Registered
1 Posts
Simply a fast tip , as a large portion of us Waterfowlers would realize that the Camo style paint or fundamental level paints actually permit a slight brightness or sheen once dried , I for one get a jar of Pearly Glass clear splash , not level clear yet Iridescent Glass , it dulls the slight sheen or brightness on the fakes quite well and on those radiant/shady days it permits the distractions to finish the work its there for .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts