Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Unfortunately… Ukraine is fighting Biden’s war, and using their soldiers. Biden has given them 6 billion dollars to help fight the Russians. The turd is up to 2 billion. This is just 2 countries. Can you imagine how much money and weaponry Ukraine is getting From the rest of the world ?? If Trump would get re-elected …which will never happen, IMO … that fighting would cease. Putin is fighting Biden, and poor Ukraine is the scapegoat. If Putin would have invaded the US … shit would have been a whole lot different. Now that Biden took out that Al Qaeda guy … he has to be looking over his other shoulder.
You're probably right about the fighting stopping if Trump is re-elected. Trump has no balls and would kiss Putin's ass in front if the Kremlin at high noon on a Friday rather than stand up and put his foot down.
He would have happily given Putin all of Ukraine by simply not helping them like Biden has.
I don't think the US should go around being the world's cops like they have for many years. But, in this case a super power attacked a far smaller democratic neighbour because they want to re-build the old USSR. So someone had to step in to help the little guy like the US, Canada and several others have.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
This would not be going on if Trump was still President. Him and Putin are buddies. Putin and Trump think the election was stolen. 81 million votes (😂😂) and with a popularity rating of 30% … maybe it was. Biden and his family and even his staff, have several ties with Ukraine.… and not in a good way. So when I say this is Biden’s war … no one will tell me any different. It’s basically a “world war” … but only two countries physically doing anything … but many, many more in the fight.

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
At the end of the day Buckmark PUTNIN invaded a soverign nation bottom line ,thought he would control it in a weekend he was wrong.
Yes us dam ukrainians are tougher than we look and I am only 1/2 :p:p Mom is the full meal deal :) but some upset :( just glad my grandmother is not here to see this. She still has a lot of family there in her village . So I guess I do also but don't know any of them
Fat guy in to cool off for a bit before I melt away :(

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Yes us dam ukrainians are tougher than we look and I am only 1/2 :p:p Mom is the full meal deal :) but some upset :( just glad my grandmother is not here to see this. She still has a lot of family there in her village . So I guess I do also but don't know any of them

Reactions: TonyM

·
Registered
590 Posts
At the end of the day Buckmark PUTNIN invaded a soverign nation bottom line ,thought he would control it in a weekend he was wrong.
I just mowed our small lawn here in Bedford and the sweat was literally dripping into my eyes in about 5 minutes!

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
And im doing a roof lol
3hrs off for lunch before we ho at it again
Man you be careful. days like this kill people. I am one wheel barrel and soaked, sit for 15 in the shade and do another
Finally said screw it and now in the ac
Who ever it was here I cannot remember the member that sent the PM that convinced me to put that heat pump in THANK YOU
Best time and money I have ever spent

I just had to take the tub I cut your garlic in and put it outside
The stink in the garage was un real and just an empty tub
Strong stuff this year:p:p

·
Registered
590 Posts
And im doing a roof lol
3hrs off for lunch before we ho at it again
Now that's HOT work today!!
I worked for my father building houses in Moncton back in the '70s. Even back then some days would be too hot to shingle a roof because the shingles got so soft you would tear the edges with the toe of your boot. I swear the summers are a lot hotter now than back then.
Drink lots of water and take your time!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Man you be careful. days like this kill people. I am one wheel barrel and soaked, sit for 15 in the shade and do another
Finally said screw it and now in the ac
Who ever it was here I cannot remember the member that sent the PM that convinced me to put that heat pump in THANK YOU
Best time and money I have ever spent
I just had to take the tub I cut your garlic in and put it outside
The stink in the garage was un real and just an empty tub
Strong stuff this year:p:p
I agree. We put in two heat pumps in 2016 in order to cover the whole house. Best money we ever spent on the house I think. We pretty much only use ours in the summer but as far as I'm concerned they paid for themselves the first summer!

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
I agree. We put in two heat pumps in 2016 in order to cover the whole house. Best money we ever spent on the house I think. We pretty much only use ours in the summer but as far as I'm concerned they paid for themselves the first summer!
Same here I have one just for the summer. Wife hates the hot air heat being raised on coal hot water and we had the same here at first until I switched to oil but still hot water heating
Cheers

·
Registered
590 Posts
Same here I have one just for the summer. Wife hates the hot air heat being raised on coal hot water and we had the same here at first until I switched to oil but still hot water heating
Cheers
Yup. We have hot water baseboard heat and my wife hates forced hot air heat. We do very, very occasionally turn them on for heat. Also, with hot water baseboard its best to use it, especially during really cold weather since you wouldn't want a frozen pipe!

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
I just mowed our small lawn here in Bedford and the sweat was literally dripping into my eyes in about 5 minutes!
Here’s how I do it- mow front,have a cold beer, mow side a half the back,have a cold beer, finish the back, have two cold ones.

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
Takes most of the day for our house to get too hot inside, by then it’s cooled down outside.we just open all the windows and let the cool air circulate and cool down the house. Didn’t find it a super hot today as yesterday, nice light breeze today. Was a perfect day on the golf course great weather,not too hot and a great low score!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts