Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
So much anger towards everything... :-(
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I thought I'd share my latest build. 1/2 because I want to share, and 1/2 in a bold faced attempt to get more YouTube subscribers! I'm just starting out and would love your guys support! (I promise not to spam the site!) :cool:

I'd love any feedback on the bench or the video. I need to get more "polished" on camera for sure!

This is the short condensed version of the build, there is a longer series with more detail (and other projects) on my channel if you are interested.

Quick Arbour bench Build

Thanks!

Rob

·
GREYBEARD
2,875 Posts
Very nice! has a good rustic look about it.

Reactions: Joyrider

·
GREYBEARD
2,875 Posts
What is the story with the blue heart?

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Hi! I thought I'd share my latest build. 1/2 because I want to share, and 1/2 in a bold faced attempt to get more YouTube subscribers! I'm just starting out and would love your guys support! (I promise not to spam the site!) :cool:

I'd love any feedback on the bench or the video. I need to get more "polished" on camera for sure!

This is the short condensed version of the build, there is a longer series with more detail (and other projects) on my channel if you are interested.

Quick Arbour bench Build

Thanks!

Rob

View attachment 96297

View attachment 96298

View attachment 96299
You could add a blind to the top:)

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
That 's very cool , I love the rustic natural look , can ' t show this to wifey , got enough on my plate as it is , plus she want a rustic flower bed built once garage is built 😂

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Really nice work Rob.i love the rustic look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts