Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

Bill C-21

6527 Views 305 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  3macs1
Wonder if anyone is tracking this.
281 - 300 of 306 Posts
Geeeezuussss I should invest in a Cell Cam to take watch and broadcast via live stream how much work some people actually do vs Internet time 😂😂😂😂😂
Reactions: 1
Oh oh, some days you might catch me not doing as much as I should......:sneaky:
  • Haha
Oh oh, some days you might catch me not doing as much as I should......:sneaky:
Comon , you told me youre not lazy and always a hard worker , pretty sure you can out work us all on here , oh wait that was someone else 😏
  • Haha
Proceeds to ignore 3macs1
Finally THANK YOU that took forever too bad your two pals would not do the same guess they are too busy doing hard work ;);) like walking or fishing etc etc To each their own there and I say live and let live don't get we wrong it is wonderful to have the extra time to do these things and I envy those that do but that is not in my cards with how we have progressed over the years with time lines that have to be met daily Like raising livestock they have to be tended to daily and it is a jOB :( even if one loves doing it which I don't This is my mrs dream not mine that I got caught up in and cannot get out. Veggies I love flowers I hate

The ignore feature has only been suggested to them 1000 times to place me on ignore and their problem is solved but like talking to wood and they would be scared what they may miss and have NO one to debate anything with them or point out when they are misinformed or WRONG which is quite common No fun talking amoung your selves and always agreeing with everything said Good news is you didnot run away and I respect you for that or hide in the weeds many times silent but keep coming back after saying gone for good over and over and over:rolleyes:
take care and it is Ok to have different opinions and beliefs

Also just checked and you best do it again since I am not placed on ignore right now by you
See less See more
I don't believe that was what his post meant. I don't think he was putting you on ignore.
I don't believe that was what his post meant. I don't think he was putting you on ignore.
Did 3macs1 say something? 👀
  • Haha
Finally THANK YOU that took forever too bad your two pals would not do the same guess they are too busy doing hard work ;);) like walking or fishing etc etc To each their own there and I say live and let live don't get we wrong it is wonderful to have the extra time to do these things and I envy those that do but that is not in my cards with how we have progressed over the years with time lines that have to be met daily Like raising livestock they have to be tended to daily and it is a jOB :( even if one loves doing it which I don't This is my mrs dream not mine that I got caught up in and cannot get out. Veggies I love flowers I hate

The ignore feature has only been suggested to them 1000 times to place me on ignore and their problem is solved but like talking to wood and they would be scared what they may miss and have NO one to debate anything with them or point out when they are misinformed or WRONG which is quite common No fun talking amoung your selves and always agreeing with everything said Good news is you didnot run away and I respect you for that or hide in the weeds many times silent but keep coming back after saying gone for good over and over and over:rolleyes:
take care and it is Ok to have different opinions and beliefs

Also just checked and you best do it again since I am not placed on ignore right now by you
Why would I ignore you?
Who else will take the time to clarify your misinterpretations?
Your quote says to "ignore the people who say you aren't smart enough".
YOU continually tell us we are wrong, and not very smart.
I think he is following the advice of your quote and ignoring you and doing his thing.
See, you would miss me!
I have plenty of hard work on the go myself , Walking and fishing are my past times , I really do not stop out in my work shop or cutting /hauling wood when needed . Doing Tiling , cutting grass or what ever project needs tending to . Have lots of things Other than tending veggies , even tho that as well has been added to our list once again this yr . Spending time training the new pooch as well takes much time up and patience , roll your eyes all ya want , for those that say they work harder than anyone else on here . They simply have no idea how hard others work on a daily basis only A$$UME and wear that hat every minute of the day .

I even drop what I'm doing when a friend reaches out and asks a simple favor and only too damm happy to give a helping hand to do my best to look after a errand they themselves are not available due to distance alone and time frame . As I have done for many in the past and gladly do the same again in the future .
See less See more
I have plenty of hard work on the go myself , Walking and fishing are my past times , I really do not stop out in my work shop or cutting /hauling wood when needed . Doing Tiling , cutting grass or what ever project needs tending to . Have lots of things Other than tending veggies , even tho that as well has been added to our list once again this yr . Spending time training the new pooch as well takes much time up and patience , roll your eyes all ya want , for those that say they work harder than anyone else on here . They simply have no idea how hard others work on a daily basis only A$$UME and wear that hat every minute of the day .

I even drop what I'm doing when a friend reaches out and asks a simple favor and only too damm happy to give a helping hand to do my best to look after a errand they themselves are not available due to distance alone and time frame . As I have done for many in the past and gladly do the same again in the future .
I am sure you do just like all on here do I would say and never said you didnot and as I said already I envy your pass times just cannot fit them in right now
Just like YOU have no idea what I do or how hard I work in the run of a day during flower season but sure like to get your Joe lazy arm chair digs on the computer all day BS in and it is a hell of a lot harder to do any work when one has health care issues and you should know that also Plus I found once one gets over 60 all work is now hard :( Like I say was once a race horse and now a donkey and not even a good donkey The days of working sun up to sun down are over for me and if I can do seven good hours I am toast like right now Drop in some day like the boys do and then you will get an appreciation of what goes on here at this mom and pop foolish show or ask Tim he knows
You know Walter since it seems to bother you if you really want to do a true comparision of just me and YOU and work ethic etc ask your old boss from the building supplies he worked with both of us over the years and he will know 100% but you may not like what you hear about me IMHO And yes I know what work and time it takes to train a dog for hunting and that alone with the normal house hold stuff like you say yard work is more than enough for any man to handle

100% you are a good guy helping others and I do the same as (I am sure most would here) when I can but right now I just cannot spare even two hours to make that run for Tim and he knows that so never even asked but if he did I would find someone to look at that 410 for him I trust and if I had one extra I would have give it to him as I told him But all I have left in 410 are pumps and semi's
Take care
See less See more
Why would I ignore you?
Who else will take the time to clarify your misinterpretations?
Your quote says to "ignore the people who say you aren't smart enough".
YOU continually tell us we are wrong, and not very smart.
I think he is following the advice of your quote and ignoring you and doing his thing.
See, you would miss me!
I sure hope not me loves you :) Sure we beat the crap out of each other here but we have NEVER made is personnel and just let it run off our backs and I am 100% sure can enjoy a few beers together face to face and laugh about it I sure would miss you unlike:D some others
Take care
See less See more
Which cat am I? :D
I don't plan on going anywhere, but who ever knows?
For example, ordered tires for the wife's SUV, Tire dealership has a fire days before my appointment.
See one of the garages taking over the guys work while repairs are being done and make an appointment.
Get new tires installed and 3 days later, that guy passes away. Not an unfit man, or an old man either. Truly a shame, as he was an super nice guy.
Goes to show, you never know.
I have never put anyone in ignore in my life or ran away from any forum you are right but he sure indicated that he was at least in the english I had in school Cannot read minds here as you know
Cheers
Which cat am I? :D
I don't plan on going anywhere, but who ever knows?
For example, ordered tires for the wife's SUV, Tire dealership has a fire days before my appointment.
See one of the garages taking over the guys work while repairs are being done and make an appointment.
Get new tires installed and 3 days later, that guy passes away. Not an unfit man, or an old man either. Truly a shame, as he was an super nice guy.
Goes to show, you never know.
You are dam right one never knows so do what you can as long as you are here and put nothing off you can afford to do is how I have lived since cancer Take care
Before this escalates...again, do I need to shut down this sword measuring contest ???
Before this escalates...again, do I need to shut down this sword measuring contest ???
?? Why what did we say bad or inappropriate any of us?? THIS TIME :) Don't you see the LOVE here :) starting to grow
But to get back on topic Senate has scheluled the second reading for May 30th this thing is flying through
C-21 is very important and it's progress IMO
I'm trying to figure out if I'm in this one or not?
All indications are C-21 is a runaway and has no brakes Joe !!

Fixed it
All indications are it's a runaway and has no brakes Joe !!
Sorry but I am missing that However you are the boss so Close it then and I will start a new one for c-21 conversations only and nothing else assuming we all will play The same Christ I am not even pissed this time :) or know I am in a battle if I am
Cheers
talking about the c21
281 - 300 of 306 Posts