Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
I always enjoy seeing them! Went through a few different feeders in the earlier years, cheap ones that always seemed to leak. Found out fast the glass ones seem to be the best, for me anyway. Never lose a drop and been using the same one for 5 or 6 years now.

Poor guy must have froze here last night frost on the roof and two cold days coming like highs of 6 and 7 WTF is wrong it is almosy june for god sakes
Climate change joe where ya been????
Ffs I remember swimming in May when I was a kid
Not sure if it’s federal or provincial so take your pick between the premier and the prime minister.
Just remember when the blue jays lose it TRUDEAU’s FAULT !!!!!!!
ps we have half a dozen or so humming birds here, had one about a foot from my face yesterday on the deck. We seem to have a lot more birds around this year then in other yrs.
Damn things start chirping before the sun comes up, the cardinals are the worst!!!

• Haha
Reactions: TrueGrit
Discussion starter · #30 ·
First hummingbird in the window looking at me saying Joe Where TF is my feeder Right on schedule normally here the long weekend in may have to get the feeder out today and four deer in the yard :) as we speak
Haven`t seen any humming birds here at the new house Joe. Went from hundreds at the old place to zero here. I took down the humming bird feeder yesterday and am putting up another small bird feeder. Lot of Cardinals, Finches and other birds here. Got this pheasant that comes up on my deck every morning and attacks his image reflected in my patio doors. Pecks the hell out of them till I chase him away.

Haven`t seen any humming birds here at the new house Joe. Went from hundreds at the old place to zero here. I took down the humming bird feeder yesterday and am putting up another small bird feeder. Lot of Cardinals, Finches and other birds here. Got this pheasant that comes up on my deck every morning and attacks his image reflected in my patio doors. Pecks the hell out of them till I chase him away.

View attachment 100912
Invite him in for dinner !!

Climate change joe where ya been????
Ffs I remember swimming in May when I was a kid
Not sure if it’s federal or provincial so take your pick between the premier and the prime minister.
Just remember when the blue jays lose it TRUDEAU’s FAULT !!!!!!!
ps we have half a dozen or so humming birds here, had one about a foot from my face yesterday on the deck. We seem to have a lot more birds around this year then in other yrs.
Damn things start chirping before the sun comes up, the cardinals are the worst!!!
When we lived in NW Ontario, a Pileated Woodpecker decided that he would attack our vinyl downspout at 5 am .This went on for several mornings until he moved on. Talk about a rude awaking!

Here in Windsor, Nova Scotia, the mourning doves start at around 5 am until well after sunrise. Good morning Sunshine!

Humming birds are down from five to two my usual with a yard full of flowers strange
That being said have never seen so many large different beautiful butterflys as this year. Those swallow tails I think they are called are everywhere
Cheers

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.