Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 Male Brittany Puppy Orange/White available - $800

Near St. Andrews, New Brunswick our dogs are right in the heart of Woodcock and Grouse territory. An all around versatile dog, our Brittany's field trail in the spring in fall against some of the top dogs in the North East and then hunt right until the snow flys.

We have planned this breeding with expectations of producing puppies which display superior hunting skills due to Rylee and Annie's proven ability in the field. These puppies are expected to be strong, healthy bird dogs with intense desire and style, highly intelligent with an eagerness to learn with happy, biddable temperaments that will make them easy and enjoyable to live with at home. CKC, AKC, FSB & OFA'd, Family raised environment. Health guaranteed with Champion lines.

Sire: FC AFC Coos Rylee -Rylee comes out of Colebrook, NH and is a very much proven gun dog. At 10 years of age he was still a top contender at field trials this past season. In all, he is a great dog, has many field trial titles and throws excellent pups. We know because we have one of his pups, our future stud, Benson. Pictures of Benson are attached who looks exactly like his sire.

Dam: Bree's Annie of Coos - Her sire is NFC NAFC FC AFC Just Call Me Roy. Roy is also a multiple time American Field Champion and has multiple field championship titles under his belt. Roy compiled 26 total hour placements during his amazing trialing career in which 10 of them were wins. He is one of the greatest trial dogs in history. Anne is following in her Daddy's footsteps and has been a winning derby since 8 months of age and has had many placements since then in both Derby and Adult stakes, running against the best gun dogs in the north east. At 20 months of age (spring 2011) she had her first major win which qualified her to run in the nationals in Michigan. Unfortunately we were unable to attend this year. Very quiet and well mannered in the house, she makes a great pet along with the hunting/ field trail abilities.

This breeding has many dual champions, National and Field champions all throughout. These puppies will be dually registered through CKC (Canadian Kennel Club) AKC (American Kennel Club) and American Field/Field Dog Stud Book.

·
Registered
439 Posts
All I can say is WOW that is the type of hunting dog that I said was available here in the maritimes.Why anyone even looks at some of those so called designer dogs is beyond me and the price for your pup is from my point of view a bargain.If any of you out there are thinking of a pointing dog from the versatile catagory you have to take a look at this dog.Those who know me know that I am a Springer man and I also like setters, but I will promote quality gundogs of any breed and this is one solid pedigree.any one and i mean anyone who has a liking for Brits I would jump on this opportunity asap. Mike ( fielddog )

·
Registered
51 Posts
My old Brit is 13 years old and has been acting like a pup the last few weeks. Other then his hearing he's still in great shape and plays along with my 2 year old Griff and my neighbors 3 year old retreiver. just not for as long as he used to....great animals!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.