Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
121 - 140 of 228 Posts
For fellas that said they enjoy Pilsener style beer I had a really tasty one the other day, Propeller Brewing Bohemian Style Pilsener. It was very tasty after mowing the lawn. When I was in BC I used to enjoy the Olde Style Pilsener on occasion. Definitely worth a try!

Discussion starter · #122 ·
What's the word on the street concerning the Bud Light fiasco ??? Last I heard. .. the Bud Light stock will never rebound since this stunt blew up in their face. I also heard that they have lost over $30 BILLION, so far. I bet Anhauser Busch will think twice before they do something foolish like this again.

No idea have not followed it but from the numbers not hurting still and more in their normal ranges Their huge drop was in 2020 not sure why

Something I did just noticed watching the game the other night and no idea when they did it but the removed the word BUD
The Blue Jays Central studio is looking a little different… 🤔 Just says weiser now

Something I did just noticed watching the game the other night and no idea when they did it but the removed the word BUD
The Blue Jays Central studio is looking a little different… 🤔 Just says weiser now

Bud is the jays major sponsor
YOU ACTUALLY WATCHED THE JAYS LAST NIGHT! Why no bichette no win!

Discussion starter · #132 ·

I have no idea why they dropped the BUD. Are the Blue Jay's taking a hit because Budweiser is a major sponsor ??? That's really weird.

I have no idea why they dropped the BUD. Are the Blue Jay's taking a hit because Budweiser is a major sponsor ??? That's really weird.
Sure don't look it from the sold out crowds all holding beer of some make Just found the unofficial reason

Rogers way of supporting the LGBTQ community Remember this

Discussion starter · #135 ·
A loss of over 30 Billion dollars, has to have some negative impact to the bottom line.
Sounds like a big deal to us but really not much in the big picture and as we are seeing they all face a much bigger problem which is trying to get the next generations to drink conventional beer and really WHO cares if they went under IMHO and any that thinks this has impacted the support for the LGBTQ community has rocks in their head
Not my words
Miller Lite and Coors Light have gained over 200 basis points (2%) of market share from Bud Light over that period. Rivals who have benefited from the boycott have been cautious about assuming their gains will last.One of the main beneficiaries has been Molson Coors, as consumers angry with Bud Light have instead turned to brands such as Coors Light and Miller Lite, which it owns. However Molson Coors distributors have been reluctant to celebrate, for fear that the bump will disappear as the situation normalizes.
By contrast, nearly 60% of analysts covering AB InBev think that the shares are a good buy right now

I don't care what company it is .... a 30 billion dollar loss is a kick in the nuts ... or in this case, a kick in Dylan Mulvaney's vagina
Lots of smoke and mirrors also being played by the stock pricing It is market value not a true 30 billion loss as we think it IMHO Losing 30% of stock on bud light on a stock that was trading 18% higher than expected also prior so what was really lost
Like you losing 1000 bucks out of your pocket no big deal :D:D
Thinking of you yesterday since you run diesel correct
A pal just bought one of these traded in his 2019 and getting almost 32 MPG overall with tons of power he says Has driven these diesel chevs for years and never had anything he says even close to it and his answer to the carbon tax Burn less fuel Man what a nice truck and I diodnot think it right to ask him how much Know he had to wait a while for it to come in

Discussion starter · #139 ·
My one son has a Colorado with the 3 liter Duramax and my other son just bought a Silverado with the diesel engine. My F150 has the 3 litre Power Stroke. My fuel economy was nearly twice as good as my buddy when we trailered the bikes to NH. He has a Hemi. I hear good things about the Powerboost engine in the F150. It's a hybrid with great towing capacity and very fuel efficient.

My one son has a Colorado with the 3 liter Duramax and my other son just bought a Silverado with the diesel engine. My F150 has the 3 litre Power Stroke. My fuel economy was nearly twice as good as my buddy when we trailered the bikes to NH. He has a Hemi. I hear good things about the Powerboost engine in the F150. It's a hybrid with great towing capacity and very fuel efficient.
Cool
Ya but that was because they towed you most of the way being a fORD :D
Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Wheel Automotive parking light

121 - 140 of 228 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.