Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife and i did a bit of yard work this afternoon and burned a bunch if crap from the old shed that blew down. I left her to finish up and i went to start smoking supper, she came in almost in tears, i had to go with her. I get out there and she tells me she disturbed a warren and momma. Bunnies the size of hard balls screamed and momma ran off. We left after i checked on the one we saw under plywood.
Ill check later to see if momma relocated the gang.
Brown Wood Trunk Twig Grass

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'll be interested to hear if she comes back for them. If they have fur already they might leave on their own. If she doesn't come back and they're still there you might be able to raise them until they start eating grass then let them go. They stop nursing quite young if the rabbits we had as pets years ago are any indication.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The training aids were back in the yard again so i let Nori run it outta the yard. Poor bunny did a double take as she wasnt tied on lol
She found her yodel by the time she was at the end of the driveway and it continued up the road until she lost it. Shes smart enough to back track to where she knew was, nose down, tail going and that excited whine. Its on notice as it was eating my flowers, it leaves my garden alone and ill leave it alone.
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So it came back this morning, i couldnt let her loose but i wanted too
This one gotta go, she chased it as far as her line would go and then it stopped 30ft away where she could see it. Nori tried everything to get to it, choking herself as she was tied on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts