Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,694 Posts
Congrats
Looks cool to me but I know nothing about them
You are a smart dude so will figure it out just keep the blue loctite away from it:p Should be easy for you to site it in since it would have the same speed as some of the levers you use and you would sure understand projectile drop :)
Did you get the arrows and broad heads also
Cheers

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Question for folks, if one can buy a tag for crossbow how is paying for an online course change anything. Who knows if those hunting had the course or not. What am I missing here. Does one get a new wildlife card after the course?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Question for folks, if one can buy a tag for crossbow how is paying for an online course change anything. Who knows if those hunting had the course or not. What am I missing here. Does one get a new wildlife card after the course?
I took the online course and received a new card with CT on it a few yrs back probably would only matter if you got stopped by a CO

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
when you pass the course you get a completion number. Go to below link and click on GREEN bar that sat says EXISTING WRC HOLDERS.
Fill in the completion number and hit SUBMIT.
This updates your card in the system. This covers you in case the new card doesnt get to you before the hunt season.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts