Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
2641 - 2646 of 2646 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,641 ·
Pete - Not sure if this has been asked before but, what's that tree stand beside the camp? Just for fun? Or one of your original stands from before the new build, left up as a memory?
Three of us at the Camp are bow hunters. We use that stand to check our bows to make sure they are on and to practice. We have a target we can move around the yard for different ranges etc. >Pete

Reactions: WoodsMaster

·
Administrator
10,845 Posts
Jumpin jaysus Pete.....couple of bandaids...wipe its arse and that deer could go back to grazing 😄😄 More blood comin out of that now than when you shot it...lmao

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,643 ·
Jumpin jaysus Pete.....couple of bandaids...wipe its arse and that deer could go back to grazing 😄😄 More blood comin out of that now than when you shot it...lmao
LOL....some good though ! >Pete

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,644 ·
The Bears are back. That's my signal to stop the feed. The feed is good for trail cam pictures this time of year but it keeps the bears around. I had 7- 8 different ones last year. I wonder how many will show up this year ? I even got a picture of one in a scrape. Sure wish there was a spring hunt ! >Pete

Sky Cloud Plant Ecoregion Natural landscape
Cloud Sky Plant Tree Natural landscape
Plant American black bear Natural environment Tree Natural landscape

·
Administrator
10,845 Posts
Spring seasons on now in NB. Was at the GunDealer yesterday..they said tits been very busy all.week with hunters coming and goin. Seen loads of muddy quads and sxs goin ...gun scabbard galore !!

2641 - 2646 of 2646 Posts