Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

Chinese election interference

14K views 407 replies 15 participants last post by  TonyM 
Most people believe there is nothing they can do about it and they are afraid if they try anything they'll end up in jail and lose access to their money like the truckers, their supporters, or the J6 people.

Should point out that the statistics on adults living at home with one or more parent do not capture the reason for the living arrangement. Many adult children are starting to return home to take care of aging parents rather than pushing them into a nursing home.
In 1975, our first home cost $24000 and the annual salary was $40000. Today, a similar home costs $500000 and the annual salary is $100000. This is a big change which makes it difficult for young people to get anywhere.

You were doing very, very good to have $40k income in 1975. Even with two incomes!
In 1982 I paid $35k for a baby split in Grand Bay outside Saint John that had really big issues (that I had the expertise to fix). All other places were over the $50k mark at the time and mortgage interest rates were around 19%. At that time I made around $24k and my wife maybe $5k a year.
COEI for MT&T

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.