Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  mack11 
#1 ·
The breeding was between us (Bramble Hill Labs) and South Rock Kennels (Valley) - the stud I used from South Rock was a dog bred by Huntersbest.

For more info on our litter visit my website http://www.bramblehill.ca/2014-litter--brook--cash.html

Great hunting lineage. Our girl's mum was actually the main dog at a commercial goose ranch in Manitoba. My husband hunts with her when he can, and we have kept a female from our 2010 breeding as well.

If you'd like to chat give me a call 902-396-3536.
We have 4 black female pups still available. We are a CKC Reg'd breeder. Our pups are $850, CKC papers, vet check, dewormed, first shots, micro chip, health guarantee.
Pups only 5 days old. So won't be ready til mid to late January

#3 ·
x2here

I agree that not everyone is looking for what I look for.

My standard response is that buying a high power FT dog might be like giving a Ducati 1200 to a 16 year old - unlikely to offer a happy ending for the owner or for the dog. That being said this is a nice pedigree with lots of good working dogs in the background

Buying a dog from a CKC registered breeder is always a good idea, it means that you have something to fall back on and that you know something about what you're getting.

Odds are the breeder knows quite a bit about Labradors. (no insult intended - I'm sure you do)

This is an EXCELLENT price for a nicely bred dog - remember that if you're going to put several hundred hours into training your dog and several hundreds if not thousands of dollars into upkeep that $850 pales in ten years

Having lost a dog with genetic problems after my kids had bonded to her I need to say that a breeder whooffers health guarantees and certification is where someone looking for a puppy needs to go

Hope Mack 11 goes down this or a similar route

Also hope that he will come out and train with us with his new baby - many hands make light work...

MZ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.