Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

Climate change math

1711 Views 120 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  3macs1
A teen, not mine, presented this question to me regarding a project that he is doing on Climate Change.
Give it a read and let your fingers do the googling to verify the numbers.
I also have screenshots of his sources as well, though for privacy reasons, I refrained from posting them.
Very interested to hear your feedback.
Note: The 542.6 million tonnes is from all fossil fuels combustion and industrial processes.
Figured I would clarify, as I would not want to misquote this young fella.

Font Screenshot Number Rectangle Circle
See less See more
Reactions: 2
81 - 100 of 121 Posts
If the polls are correct, what does that say about Biden?
Seems the majority would rather a madman, buffoon etc, versus what they have now.
Makes me wonder what the majority disapproves of so strongly?
If the polls are correct, what does that say about Biden?
Seems the majority would rather a madman, buffoon etc, versus what they have now.
Makes me wonder what the majority disapproves of so strongly?
Just some more reading and your questions will be answered

Today, 68 percent say Biden does not have the mental sharpness at his age to serve effectively as president, up from 54 percent a year ago. A similar 62 percent say Biden is not in good enough physical health to be effective and be preseident now or in the future

I agree 100% and time for poor old joe to hand it down to the tiger
Creepy, Pedo Joe is the only one that doesn't realize he's a decrepit old man. In my opinion, it would be a huge mistake for the Democratic party to let him run again. I fully expect Trixie to take over before the next election.
Creepy, Pedo Joe is the only one that doesn't realize he's a decrepit old man. In my opinion, it would be a huge mistake for the Democratic party to let him run again. I fully expect Trixie to take over before the next election.
and getting sicker every day . Sadly we will all get there if we live that long
No background or education in this is enough for me on this guy Man I hope they win tonight
You know what Charles Darwin's training was in? Theology.
Many famous scientists were not trained in their area of repute. People can learn things outside of 'official' channels.
Also, quoting someone else's speech without giving credit to them is plagiarism.
Reactions: 1
I have a feeling that it would take more than his health to sway the majority to Trump.
I believe that many are unhappy with the direction the country is going.
You know what Charles Darwin's training was in? Theology.
Many famous scientists were not trained in their area of repute. People can learn things outside of 'official' channels.
Also, quoting someone else's speech without giving credit to them is plagiarism.
Keep grasping Charles was one in many million and the old bill you referenced is NOT in that group and engineers at least the 100's I worked with and some still friends with strive to only present crediable accurate proven data it is a requirement in their code of ethics so what gives with you and this cult leader's BS and presenting such crap
Sorry I was in a rush and didnot say my USUAL not my words
and could not careless it is out there on the world wide web
I have a feeling that it would take more than his health to sway the majority to Trump.
I believe that many are unhappy with the direction the country is going.
And Trump is going to fix that Speachless on that one
This reporter says it best lets wait and see on told trump NOT my words :rolleyes:

We don’t know how Republicans will react to his loss in civil court, which Trump has said he will appeal. We don’t know what will happen if he is convicted in a possible criminal trial related to the hush money payments. (After being charged by a Manhattan grand jury with 34 felony counts of falsifying business records in that case, he’s trying to move it to federal court.) We don’t know what will happen if he is indicted in other cases around the country related to his efforts to overturn the 2020 election results, his conduct in the run-up to the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol, and his handling of classified documents.

Perhaps the biggest unknown is how Republican voters will react if DeSantis actually gets into the race. It’s possible voters will look at him differently if and when he truly starts campaigning.

He is ahead for NOW
See less See more
Buckmark I got a funny PM I was asked to present :LOL:
They would like to know did you take these guys with you on the ship from Mars when you came or did you recruit them here and would you please take them back when the ship returns

AND NOT MY WORDS but love it (y)

dinner is over back to the donuts
have fun
Buckmark I got a funny PM I was asked to present :LOL:
They would like to know did you take these guys with you on the ship from Mars when you came or did you recruit them here and would you please take them back when the ship returns

AND NOT MY WORDS but love it (y)

dinner is over back to the donuts
have fun
Not sure what you're getting at. Your Liberal friends too scared to ask ???
Not sure what you're getting at. Your Liberal friends too scared to ask ???
It is good to have friends in all parties Liberals included and I sure do have Liberal friends Buddy does't post here just watches but been a member a long time and thinks some of your guys have lost it going extreme right and fell over the cliff That will get no argument from me ;) He does think you are the most knowledgeable of the crew and there is still hope for you to come back more to the center :) like the majority of canadians
I will ask a differnt way with pictures maybe that will help :p
OK remember this space ship you arrived on the other guys in the pic did they come with you or did you recruit them here on earth Pretty simple question The one with the 3 eyes is you after you got a covid vaccine that extra eye grew:D
See less See more
I’m glad that you and you Liberal friends find humour in it. It certainly is nothing to laugh at. Your hero Trudeau is driving this country into the ground. Open your eyes and look at something other than CBC and CNN. There are lots of impartial media outlets out there. Canada is the laughing stock of the world with sock boy at the wheel. He is laundering millions of OUR money through Ukraine … he is the most racist person I know … he is causing a great divide of Canadians … he caters to the illegal immigrants …. And the list goes on and on and on … and you clowns still vote for the POS. I really don’t get it. Since you and your Liberal buddies are so close with the Turd … maybe ask Trudeau about his sexual adventure with a 12 year old girl during his time as a drama teacher. He is as sick as Pedo Joe … and you guys put him on a pedestal.
See less See more
I’m glad that you and you Liberal friends find humour in it. It certainly is nothing to laugh at. Your hero Trudeau is driving this country into the ground. Open your eyes and look at something other than CBC and CNN. There are lots of impartial media outlets out there. Canada is the laughing stock of the world with sock boy at the wheel. He is laundering millions of OUR money through Ukraine … he is the most racist person I know … he is causing a great divide of Canadians … he caters to the illegal immigrants …. And the list goes on and on and on … and you clowns still vote for the POS. I really don’t get it. Since you and your Liberal buddies are so close with the Turd … maybe ask Trudeau about his sexual adventure with a 12 year old girl during his time as a drama teacher. He is as sick as Pedo Joe … and you guys put him on a pedestal.
Not my hero far from it my hero is my daughter nor do I have him or anyone in Ottawa on any pedestal Just know they are all the same and not a dam thing I can do about it so not going to get upset over things I cannot change and yes he has done more harm than others but sure seems to keep getting away with it But also know 100% right wing will lose another canadian election
Explain that one to me please why he keeps getting away with everything if it is all real since you will not reveal anything about your mission here on earth :p or your crew :) Where please share I provided a list a few weeks ago of them all and NONE fell into that category
Have another question for you How does anyone live in the cape and not have Liberal friends unless they are a hermit maybe
And Trump is going to fix that Speachless on that one
This reporter says it best lets wait and see on told trump NOT my words :rolleyes:

We don’t know how Republicans will react to his loss in civil court, which Trump has said he will appeal. We don’t know what will happen if he is convicted in a possible criminal trial related to the hush money payments. (After being charged by a Manhattan grand jury with 34 felony counts of falsifying business records in that case, he’s trying to move it to federal court.) We don’t know what will happen if he is indicted in other cases around the country related to his efforts to overturn the 2020 election results, his conduct in the run-up to the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol, and his handling of classified documents.

Perhaps the biggest unknown is how Republican voters will react if DeSantis actually gets into the race. It’s possible voters will look at him differently if and when he truly starts campaigning.

He is ahead for NOW
Once again, read the post. Didn't say he was going to fix it.
You love polls if the left is ahead, but not the right and it doesn't matter which country you're talking about.
If the polls are right, the majority of Americans prefer Trump over Biden.
You always say "normal Canadians" or the "majority of Canadians" want assault rifles bans because of polls, well today the "majority of normal Americans" apparently want Trump, even after he just lost in court.
I do hope DeSantis throws his hat in the ring.
Once again, read the post. Didn't say he was going to fix it.
You love polls if the left is ahead, but not the right and it doesn't matter which country you're talking about.
If the polls are right, the majority of Americans prefer Trump over Biden.
You always say "normal Canadians" or the "majority of Canadians" want assault rifles bans because of polls, well today the "majority of normal Americans" apparently want Trump, even after he just lost in court.
I do hope DeSantis throws his hat in the ring.
What ever Sorry I cannot communicate on your level I guess since I am not going to upgrade your posts to more than a cursory glance :) and I am failing miserably on the mind reading but trying:(
Never mind this BS what did the kid say What does he need for his report I am sure time is getting of the essence to hand it in
And to clarify I love polls PERIOD
He was under the impression that the stats were very skewed and that the climate crisis was very exaggerated. I asked him if he wanted a good mark or not. I also asked him to read the comments posted, which he did. He said that after posting the numbers, if that didn't get people thinking he would probably have no chance of convincing his teacher who gets paid to push it. I told him if he wants a good mark in school best to get used to regurgitating. He is a smart kid though and not scared to ask the questions.
He was under the impression that the stats were very skewed and that the climate crisis was very exaggerated. I asked him if he wanted a good mark or not. I also asked him to read the comments posted, which he did. He said that after posting the numbers, if that didn't get people thinking he would probably have no chance of convincing his teacher who gets paid to push it. I told him if he wants a good mark in school best to get used to regurgitating. He is a smart kid though and not scared to ask the questions.
Cool.Fine to ask questions and have your own beliefs but in a school setting always best to do what it takes to get a good mark especially if he plans on going to university
take care
These kids are hammered with a lot of politically motivated stuff today, and many end up writing what the teacher wants to hear. When I hear them talk amongst themselves outside of the classroom, they are laughing at the narrative.
Kids aren't as dumb as some people think.
81 - 100 of 121 Posts