Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
3,677 Posts
Pierre Poiliever will win by a large margin. He will be the next PM. I’m not sure he will do much with the current gun laws. I would like to see him educate the masses about firearms, and not portray them as evil, human killing Tools. I would like to see the banning of 1500 different types of guns reversed, and also lift the freeze of handguns. Legal firearms are not the problem.… like the Turd wants people to believe. Of course … there will be pocket lining. Every politician does it. Some … a lot more than others. Regardless … ANYONE would be a whole lot better than we have now. He is the worst PM in Canadian history … surpassing is step father … and that is saying something. He needs to go now. Canada is broke and it’s only getting worse the longer Adolf is in power.

· Registered
3,677 Posts
I don't foresee a majority government anytime soon. We have no idea how Pierre will do. Saying he is like Trump is just speculation from the left wing. He will be a whole lot better than what we have now. He can still be a crook and be twice the PM as turd boy. Obviously Biden is not living up to his expectation. One look at the polls show that

· Registered
3,677 Posts
Charest doesn't stand a chance ... but if he did ... he would be no better than what we have now. Just another Liberal wearing a blue jacket with the intent of destroying canada even more. We need someone who is not too far left or right. Trudeau is as far left as he can go. Charest probably not far behind. Trudeau probably paid him to run against Pierre. He knows with Pierre as leader, his days could be numbered. **** just my opinion

· Registered
3,677 Posts
The turd banned over 1500 different types of “scary looking” guns. He is coming after handguns next. After he is successful with that … he is coming after semi automatic hunting rifles and shotguns…. And don’t say that will never happen, because it can and it will. The longer this ass wipe is in power … the less guns we will have. As far as restrictions coming back because of the “flu” … it won’t happen. It is still out there in full force. All restrictions are lifted. A person with covid can now roam freely wherever they want. That tells me all I need to know about how serious this is. They are working on another “virus”… some form of small pox … but until that is released … live free and enjoy !!

· Registered
3,677 Posts
That’s funny nomad … I made the same comment to my wife the other day. If only that would happen to our useless PM. I don’t wish that on anyone … but I hate that guy so much, that it would absolutely make my day.

· Registered
3,677 Posts
I don't hate Doc Strange at all. He was just a puppet in all of this covid racket. He told us exactly what the government wanted him to tell us. Toss up between the other two idiots. Gates should have been suicided like his buddy Epstein. .... and Trudope should be behind bars for the "very openly" criminal activity that he has done, and prevented the RCMP from investigating him. Ending up like buddy in Japan would make my heart warm. 🙂

· Registered
3,677 Posts
Monkey pox is variant of small pox. Not deadly enough. It could be the small pox itself that gets “accidently” leaked from a lab. There is live small pox virus in labs in the US and Russia … and now that Russia is fighting the rest of the world … who knows what might take place.

· Registered
3,677 Posts
Yes Joe .... you and I know that semi hunting rifles and shotguns are just "hunting guns" ... but for turd boy ... anything that will "rapid fire" as he calls it, will be fair game in his ploy to rid the country of guns. Just think of how many votes he would get if he banned all semi's .... and it could happen

· Registered
3,677 Posts
A semi auto is a semi auto. An AR-15 is no different than a Remi 7400, other than the looks. I think the POS will be gone before he can ban those … but the next Liberal government that come behind him, will carry on where he left off.

· Registered
3,677 Posts
I know what you are saying, Joe … but the Turd himself said that no one needs a rifle with “RAPID FIRE” capabilities. ANY semi has rapid fire capabilities... except 7400’s … AKA… Fence posts. Bottom line … the longer that bone head is in power … the better the chances of him coming after our semi’s. It is all about vote buying. He will do whatever it takes to get more votes. He is already attacking law abiding gun owners (banning 1500 different guns and freezing handgun sales) for his own political gain. You and I both know, this is not being done to keep Canadians safer. It is being done to help him on Election Day.

· Registered
3,677 Posts
You are right joe, it's not hard to see what they want. The General non-gun owning Public thinks only military and law enforcement should have guns. And why do they think this way?? Because as soon as there is a shooting, Trudeau dances on those Graves to push his own agenda against guns. Do I think semi's will be banned ??? It is possible in todays world and all that has gone on lately with mass shootings. Will it happen ??? I sure as hell hope not.

· Registered
3,677 Posts
I fully believe Trudeau had something to do with Charest running for the leadership. He is as red as they come. I don’t think it will matter a whole lot. PP should easily win, but who knows ??

· Registered
3,677 Posts
Nothing in todays world of technology would surprise me. So easy to rig an election. I'm not saying it did or even would happen ... but the technology is out there. Biden got 80 million votes .... I rest my case.

· Registered
3,677 Posts
TonyM … Creepy Joe’s approval rating is far lower than Trumps ever was during his 4 years as President. Joe had a record number of votes (81 million), far exceeding Obama … and now he has an approval rating that is hovering around 35%. How is this possible ???? I don’t buy it for one minute.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.