Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who is going to win
Who would you like to see win
Three of them say they will totally revamp the firearms act which will in effect end the turds BS on handguns and reverse some of the firearms banned with the OIC

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Agree with you
They will do nothing to reverse any firearm laws . It would be pure political suicide
Aren’t you the same guy that’s said “ THE VAX MANDATE WILL NEVER END” those without it won’t even be able to go for groceries......etc,etc.

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Charest and Poilliver both say they will revamp the entire firearms act and do so without hurting honest law abiding citizens Do we have another choice? Maybe we should just pass in all our firearms and give up.

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Yup. I can imagine some restrictions coming back if we get another wave with a deadly version of the virus. I hope not but....
Another wave????? What do you call what’s happening now, covid numbers are through the roof!

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Yep that was me and I was wrong and have no problem admitting that but I would not say it is over. Far from it IMO
Cheers
So maybe just maybe your wrong on the gun laws too

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
You must believe in santa also do you
No sell the ones they want while you can and keep the ones they don't want and please don't say they want them since they don't
Yes Santa has brought me some nice guns ( ones I told /her I wanted ) over the years.
Yes I’m selling quite a few, going to transfer a lot of my hgs over to my son. I’ll keep the ones I like the best and use the most.
As to the last thing not sure what you mean by don’t say they want them since they dont.
If you mean “ hunting firearms “ your wrong because the day will come when our liberal gov wants them too. The liberals and other antis will not stop until they have all of everyone’s guns. Then it will be bows and knives,then baseball bats. It will never end joe NEVER.

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Mistake - we are NOT allowed to give Santa a gender.
Lol- crazy world the talk now is that children are being told in schools to identify their parents as my birth parent or whatever Mom and Dad is a no no because of the “gay pride “ movement. Some kids don’t have a mother and some don’t have a father. What a fked up world.

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
You and I will be long dead and never see that but will not happen if he wanted hunting semi's he would have taken them in the last semi ban
What would you call a weatherby 460 other ten a hunting rifle??? Banned now along with assault rifles. Yep a simple bolt action hunting rifle BANNED so why would other hunting rifles be safe???

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Monkey pox seems to be highest amongst gay males.
Not real deadly tho
My age group is safe because the small pox vaccine is effective against monkey pox. However smallpox vaccine was stopped being administered in the late 60’s or early 70’s, not sure of exact date. So if your 60+ your likely vaxed.

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Monkey pox is variant of small pox. Not deadly enough. It could be the small pox itself that gets “accidently” leaked from a lab. There is live small pox virus in labs in the US and Russia … and now that Russia is fighting the rest of the world … who knows what might take place.
China has the virus as well.
Many now claim that aids will form a new deadlier strain and many experts claim there is nano aids virus in the covid vaccine. I haven’t researched it enough to be sure and can be difficult to determine because the WHO changes the name of certain substances to hide the fact it’s in vaccines. One example would be mercury which was renamed because people were fearful of having it injected into them as the human body cannot shed mercury. So they renamed it so the average person doesn’t know it’s in vaccines. Same with aluminum. Very scary what some of the ingredients used in vaccines actually are but most people never do the research to find out what is in there pharmaceutical products, we just trust our doctors not realizing 99% of doctors don’t have a clue what ingredients are in any drug!
As we all know aids virus attacks your immune system so if there really is a small amount of the virus in the covid vaccine that may help explain why people with the vaccine are now more apt to get covid then someone not vaxed.

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
They were talking about this twatwaffle the other night on the news. His "a-team" now scouts for places with NO gravel for some of his speaking engagements !! Never in history has a prime minister caused so much dissention amongst its citizens !! Yet, somehow, the sockpuppet remains! Maybe he figured a way to rig the elections...better than trumpie did !!
Pretty sad isn’t it. Anything would be better then the current federal gov. Dont understand how anyone can try to justify it and continue to support them. Even some on here that own guns!

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Now I know 100% you have lost it. Jesus is coming back to earth also you know
I think the conservatives will win the next federal election as well, hopefully a majority.
Trudeau is continuously loosing support in the polls and with his own cabinet. I think the liberals only hope would be if turdboy stepped down. The Canadians people are starting to wake up. History constantly repeats itself, even in politics, liberals lead us into recession and the conservatives lead us out and back to prosperity

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
And what makes you think I am not
Just the way you have used the term- Jesus is coming back to earth. Christians believe HE will come back to save HIS people.
Perhaps I was interpreting sarcasm that didn’t exist

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
In my case it has nothing to do with support. It is called knowing what I have the ability to change and what I don't so focus on what I can do and accept what I cannot and adapt accordingly
I get one vote and that is it and once lost time to adapt
ANYONE that thinks ANY government will reverse or change the new gun laws is a fool and will lose what they have currently banned including their handguns eventually
Face it we lost and our own fault from eating each other and not EVERYONE supporting the orgs
Joe all we have is hope that and WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER
YES gun owners won’t stand together and neither do hunters.
But maybe with a change in government we can hold on to what we have a few years longer.

Reactions: Tyson10gauge
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.