Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,078 Posts
I don't have an opinion on which one of them would be the best of the worst.

Since I don't trust any of them though I highly doubt you will see much relaxation of the current firearms regulations, including the ones done over the last couple years. At best they would not fully implement the handgun freeze and the new transfer BS. In their minds they would have to spend far, far too much political capital for terribly little gain to make any significant roll back of regulations. They will promise and then not do it but claim they did like the Liberals claim they are saving people from gun violence.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
The turd banned over 1500 different types of “scary looking” guns. He is coming after handguns next. After he is successful with that … he is coming after semi automatic hunting rifles and shotguns…. And don’t say that will never happen, because it can and it will. The longer this ass wipe is in power … the less guns we will have. As far as restrictions coming back because of the “flu” … it won’t happen. It is still out there in full force. All restrictions are lifted. A person with covid can now roam freely wherever they want. That tells me all I need to know about how serious this is. They are working on another “virus”… some form of small pox … but until that is released … live free and enjoy !!
Yea, I can see them trying to ban semi auto hunting weapons, unfortunately. Hope it doesn't happen but......
Where did you read about the smallpox virus?

· Registered
1,078 Posts
He will get NO more even Justin knows an old remington 7400 is just a single shot in the hands of most owners:D:D
Jesus could return to earth also
I hear you but.....the concern is that the Liberals, and all the rest of the parties for that matter, will never let the truth get in the way of what they want to do. So, while I don't think the sky is falling just yet, it looked like it has some fine cracks in it. :)

· Registered
1,078 Posts
I suspect rifles designed for hunting will be safe for now unless they can easily be adapted for a large capacity mag. Why they choose to ban extremely powerful rifles I don't know!

· Registered
1,078 Posts
They were talking about this twatwaffle the other night on the news. His "a-team" now scouts for places with NO gravel for some of his speaking engagements !! Never in history has a prime minister caused so much dissention amongst its citizens !! Yet, somehow, the sockpuppet remains! Maybe he figured a way to rig the elections...better than trumpie did !!
IMO, The ONLY thing saving his ass is the fact that Mulroney screwed the pooch years ago with his abject corruption. The long term fall out from that is that the PCs or whatever their initials are now, are simply too far right for most Canadians to be comfortable with. At the same time, the NDP are WAY too far left for most Canadians. So the Liberals are the closest to the center which, like it or not, is where most Canadians are comfortable.
If the PCs don't amend/soften their stand on many issues we will be stuck with Liberal/NDP coalition governments.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
I do not believe there was any appreciable error or corruption in either the US or Canadian elections. Yes there were a few minor errors. There always has been and always will be because NO system is 100% error proof. There sure as hell was corruption in the US election after the votes were counted though, and all if it by Republicans.
I love how Republicans like to change rules and pick and choose what lies to tell as it suits them on a particular day and specific location even.
In both countries the vote totals made perfect sense numerically and were right in line with what opinion poles indicated they would likely be.
Don't forget. Lying Trump only got a scant few million votes less than Biden and it took them weeks to decide that!!!. In Canada Trudeau needed ti make a deal with the devil to save himself!! If someone were going to fix an election they'd do a better job than either of those cases.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
No way in hell Biden got 80 million votes. Just sayin.
Not trying to start an argument here but - Why do you say that exactly? I ask because based on prior elections and the growth in the US population since the previous election(s) I would have expected numbers in that range. Trump also got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.