Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
I do not believe there was any appreciable error or corruption in either the US or Canadian elections. Yes there were a few minor errors. There always has been and always will be because NO system is 100% error proof. There sure as hell was corruption in the US election after the votes were counted though, and all if it by Republicans.
I love how Republicans like to change rules and pick and choose what lies to tell as it suits them on a particular day and specific location even.
In both countries the vote totals made perfect sense numerically and were right in line with what opinion poles indicated they would likely be.
Don't forget. Lying Trump only got a scant few million votes less than Biden and it took them weeks to decide that!!!. In Canada Trudeau needed ti make a deal with the devil to save himself!! If someone were going to fix an election they'd do a better job than either of those cases.
Agree 100% but nothing that would make any difference

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
They were talking about this twatwaffle the other night on the news. His "a-team" now scouts for places with NO gravel for some of his speaking engagements !! Never in history has a prime minister caused so much dissention amongst its citizens !! Yet, somehow, the sockpuppet remains! Maybe he figured a way to rig the elections...better than trumpie did !!
Pretty sad isn’t it. Anything would be better then the current federal gov. Dont understand how anyone can try to justify it and continue to support them. Even some on here that own guns!

·
Registered
590 Posts
No way in hell Biden got 80 million votes. Just sayin.
Not trying to start an argument here but - Why do you say that exactly? I ask because based on prior elections and the growth in the US population since the previous election(s) I would have expected numbers in that range. Trump also got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016.

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Now I know 100% you have lost it. Jesus is coming back to earth also you know
If you were a Christian you would KNOW that HE will come again

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Now I know 100% you have lost it. Jesus is coming back to earth also you know
I think the conservatives will win the next federal election as well, hopefully a majority.
Trudeau is continuously loosing support in the polls and with his own cabinet. I think the liberals only hope would be if turdboy stepped down. The Canadians people are starting to wake up. History constantly repeats itself, even in politics, liberals lead us into recession and the conservatives lead us out and back to prosperity

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
TonyM … Creepy Joe’s approval rating is far lower than Trumps ever was during his 4 years as President. Joe had a record number of votes (81 million), far exceeding Obama … and now he has an approval rating that is hovering around 35%. How is this possible ???? I don’t buy it for one minute.

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
Pretty sad isn’t it. Anything would be better then the current federal gov. Dont understand how anyone can try to justify it and continue to support them. Even some on here that own guns!
In my case it has nothing to do with support. It is called knowing what I have the ability to change and what I don't so focus on what I can do and accept what I cannot and adapt accordingly
I get one vote and that is it and once lost time to adapt
ANYONE that thinks ANY government will reverse or change the new gun laws is a fool and will lose what they have currently banned including their handguns eventually
Face it we lost and our own fault from eating each other and not EVERYONE supporting the orgs

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
I think the conservatives will win the next federal election as well, hopefully a majority.
Trudeau is continuously loosing support in the polls and with his own cabinet. I think the liberals only hope would be if turdboy stepped down. The Canadians people are starting to wake up. History constantly repeats itself, even in politics, liberals lead us into recession and the conservatives lead us out and back to prosperity
Yep that is why the polls say they have a 3% chance :rolleyes: and Justin has been losing support they say since the day he started but keeps getting elected over and over

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
And what makes you think I am not
Just the way you have used the term- Jesus is coming back to earth. Christians believe HE will come back to save HIS people.
Perhaps I was interpreting sarcasm that didn’t exist

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
In my case it has nothing to do with support. It is called knowing what I have the ability to change and what I don't so focus on what I can do and accept what I cannot and adapt accordingly
I get one vote and that is it and once lost time to adapt
ANYONE that thinks ANY government will reverse or change the new gun laws is a fool and will lose what they have currently banned including their handguns eventually
Face it we lost and our own fault from eating each other and not EVERYONE supporting the orgs
Joe all we have is hope that and WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER
YES gun owners won’t stand together and neither do hunters.
But maybe with a change in government we can hold on to what we have a few years longer.

Reactions: Tyson10gauge

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
Joe all we have is hope that and WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER
YES gun owners won’t stand together and neither do hunters.
But maybe with a change in government we can hold on to what we have a few years longer.
Sorry 3D but I lost my hope with that last ban. We have surrendered after bill c-68 was passed many years ago that was the time to fight. Too late now since we have lost public support. There is no coming back
We will hold onto hunting hunts but that will be about it IMHO
take care

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
Just the way you have used the term- Jesus is coming back to earth. Christians believe HE will come back to save HIS people.
Perhaps I was interpreting sarcasm that didn’t exist
Yep you were :) Mom has been saying for 40 years now we are right at the feet now and he is coming any day :rolleyes:

81 - 95 of 95 Posts