Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
181 - 200 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Surprise, surprise … the Libtards are winning with MAIL-IN VOTES !!! That’s how Biden won the American election. How many illegal immigrants are voting for the Turd ??? When the PPC promised no vaccine passports … a lot of conservative votes went to someone that has a zero chance of winning. Eventually, people will see what this Trudeau character is all about. I just can’t get over the number of brainwashed people in canada. We’ll be back at the polls within 2 years … one way or the other. What’s another 2 years with the POS ?? Maybe we’ll be 2 trillion in debt by then.

·
Administrator
10,197 Posts
🤬🤬🤬

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Like I have been saying NEVER under estimate Justin. Polls maybe wrong BUT they may not also
Monday will be an interesting day
Cheers

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Surprise, surprise … the Libtards are winning with MAIL-IN VOTES !!! That’s how Biden won the American election. How many illegal immigrants are voting for the Turd ??? When the PPC promised no vaccine passports … a lot of conservative votes went to someone that has a zero chance of winning. Eventually, people will see what this Trudeau character is all about. I just can’t get over the number of brainwashed people in canada. We’ll be back at the polls within 2 years … one way or the other. What’s another 2 years with the POS ?? Maybe we’ll be 2 trillion in debt by then.
I should be shocked to think anyone would even think of such in canada but then I forget there is you still living here with your TRUMP dreams:p and forget about 2 years if he gets back in he won't make that mistake twice and will be back arm and arm with the NDP to make sure it doesn't happen

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Why would you be shocked ?? Never under estimate the corruption of the dirty Libs and democrats. They want to win and will do whatever it takes to do so... including mail in votes. You think this election was called during the pandemic for chits and giggles ??? Nope !! He knew that there would be a lot of mail in voting. Only way he stood a chance of winning.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
Check your beliefs. Why does mail in voting create an election fraud? Because Donald Trump claimed this? What is so special about mail in ballots that can't be done with advanced poll, and other ways to vote which have always existed?

Are you knowledgeable on the checks and balances which are done by Elections Canada to catch voter fraud? Every vote ties back to a piece of ID, no matter how it is cast. There are people who try to vote twice by doing special ballot and also voting on election day. The voter may believe they got away with a second vote because the screener didn't stop them. The system is set up to catch them and their second vote is discarded. The same will happen with mail in ballots. That's why there is a delay in counting mail in ballots. They are are not just thrown in with the ballot box votes and counted the same night. In addition, the political parties have volunteers that are allowed to sit and observe the opening of the boxes, the counting, etc. There is a procedure to report any issues that doesn't require a Tea Party style of uproar.

Our system is good in Canada. We have the exact same voting solution from coast to coast, and it doesn't rely on questionable voting machine systems and other variants on how you vote. They are all paper votes. They are all tied back to identification and an address. People may believe they have gotten away with an extra vote, but in reality the system will show they have voted before. They have dozens of people doing data entry in back offices of each returning office and that's where they record that a person has already voted. This database is checked to eliminate multiple votes from one person.

In the US the way the vote is done is run by each state, which produces variable outcomes for accountability and robustness. We don't have any of that nonsense here.

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Why would you be shocked ?? Never under estimate the corruption of the dirty Libs and democrats. They want to win and will do whatever it takes to do so... including mail in votes. You think this election was called during the pandemic for chits and giggles ??? Nope !! He knew that there would be a lot of mail in voting. Only way he stood a chance of winning.
Well lets just say if Justin and the Liberals did it they are even way smarter than I figured
But seriously get real
Cheers
The good news is the Tool can make one call and get experts in this field . They are looking for work:D:D
Hair Facial expression Ear Gesture Flag

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
So much for low voter turn out . 1.2 million mail in vs 50,000 in 2019 and the highest number ever in advance and an increase of 18%
They say it could be wednesday before we know who won :( not even counting the mail in until tuesday

This year, nearly 5.8 million Canadians voted over the four days of advance polling that ended on Monday — a record, according to Elections Canada.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
1.2 million vs 50,000 ????? ….and people are shocked that he called an election during the pandemic … when he said in his own words that he wouldn’t.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·
Don’t fool yourself Labradort. Everything you see on CBC is true, too !! :rolleyes:
I've worked for Elections Canada at a returning office many years ago. I've also been a vote scrutineer for a political party at one time. So I'm talking from first hand experience. Elections Canada is non-partisan. I really doubt an outcome could be rigged. Even making it happen at one riding would require so many people to be in on it and it might still fail checks and balances from the heads of the agency, where all the data is collected from each returning office.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
How many elections have you worked with MAIL IN VOTING ???? Mail in voting is where the election could be rigged. This is not 1980 anymore.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
How many elections have you worked with MAIL IN VOTING ???? Mail in voting is where the election could be rigged. This is not 1980 anymore.
Mail in voting is not new. Read up on special ballots. It has always been a thing, and I heard of people trying to double vote this way. It is caught. The only difference is this year there will be more of these types of ballots. Have you heard the results may not be known Monday? This is why - they will likely still be counting the mail in ballots on Tuesday due to higher than usual volume of what are essentially special ballots.

Every time there is a another way to vote, it represents another tabulation and wave of new ballots. So there are basically three waves of ballots, and they need to tabulate if someone has voted in each case. The advanced poll a full week before the election gives them time to tabulate if a person already voted when actual election day comes up. The special ballots need to be cross referenced with the people who have voted in the advanced poll, or on voting day. Mail in ballots are basically the same as special ballots in this way.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
In 2016 … the democrats accused Trump of cheating with mail in votes. 2020 … the republicans accused creepy joe of cheating with mail in votes. I’m sure whoever wins this election … the other parties will bring up the mail in voting system.

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
In 2016 … the democrats accused Trump of cheating with mail in votes. 2020 … the republicans accused creepy joe of cheating with mail in votes. I’m sure whoever wins this election … the other parties will bring up the mail in voting system.
Yep and that was proven to be true :rolleyes: If the PC lose they will need something to blame other than the Tool who screwed up with his flip flopping and may have cost them the election :(
Cheers

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have 100% faith in our voting systems here in Canada. This is not the United States after all. No one seems to be willing to stand up and admit they are/were wrong now days. Especially politicians!!!!!!!!! Of all stripes sadly. So they come up with bull crap to justify their loss and try to incite their sheep followers that can't tell their asses from holes in the ground. Sad but true.

So, when someone, politician or otherwise says votes have been rigged on a massive scale, I call bulls__t! As was pointed out above, there are too many checks and balances in our voting systems in Canada for anyone to corrupt the results without a massive amount of collusion.

I'm sick of hearing chit about mail in voting being corrupted. Who the hell came up with that boogeyman anyway?? Oh right, a loser. :)

181 - 200 of 201 Posts