Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
101 - 120 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
Me and most canadians that still have a brain. Read some posts out there I could go on for days with the comments and not in favor either like you dudes think
Keep up the good work Justin loves you
Not my words

These protests are backfiring. The majority of Canadians are sick of antivaxxer bullshit. Them targeting Trudeau is making him more popular.

This is absolutely insane. God forbid this escalated into something worse than a few stones charge these idiots. The police need to intervene, yesterday. The fact that these anti-vaxx (majority of them) mouth breathers are able to organize like this is chilling.

I honestly voting PC this time, but seeing shit like this pushes me firmly into Trudeau’s camp again. Lockdown air travel, implement a national vaccine passport, and force these fools to comply

Really making us look like idiots out there today. Is it that hard to remain civilized? Who cares what you think or say if for or against, buddy should be in jail for assault. .

There’s a difference between protesting and assault. This is shameful behaviour.

I voted for Trudeau last election and I wasn't voting for him this election, However o toole has since lost my respect and after watching these protests . I would never in my right fucking mind vote PC now or think to throw something at the Prime Minister.
So the growing displeasure shown by Canadians would have no effect at the polls is what your saying. Once again you are the only member I see constantly showing support for Trudeau in your posts. I never see you try to tear him down, just everyone and every other party. I only voted one time LMAO. So you voted liberal when you knew that they were trying to take your guns but because the PC have not shown you that they may over turn everything then they don't deserve your vote. This coming from a guy that has constantly said gun owners votes mean little to the average Canadian to swing an election?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Anything other than a PC vote is a vote for Trudeau. Our main goal in this election is to flush the turd. A PCP, Green, NDP vote just won’t cut it. People have lost faith in O’Toole after changing his stance on the gun ban. He is a smart man. Like Joe said previously … the anti gun lobbyists by far out number the gun owners. He is looking to get the votes of the anti’s, and when he is in power, he will tweak the ban so fewer guns are on it, but I don’t think he will repeal the Bill all together. Like I said … right now our main goal is to get the Dope outta there !!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
TS … Joe is as Liberal as they come. Don’t let him try to convince you otherwise. He ”may” have voted for other parties … but his loyalty remains with the Libs. Since we have been having these election talks (2015) … he has always defended Trudeau... and continues to this day. I think his momma would disown him if he voted anything but red. Sorry Joe … just “poking the bear” this morning. ;)

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
So the growing displeasure shown by Canadians would have no effect at the polls is what your saying. Once again you are the only member I see constantly showing support for Trudeau in your posts. I never see you try to tear him down, just everyone and every other party. I only voted one time LMAO. So you voted liberal when you knew that they were trying to take your guns but because the PC have not shown you that they may over turn everything then they don't deserve your vote. This coming from a guy that has constantly said gun owners votes mean little to the average Canadian to swing an election?
Ya I did because I could not take care of my family for two years with no income WTF are guns good for in that case
There are more important things in life than guns
And gun owners don't HAVE ENOUGH VOTES TO SWING AN ELECTION. YOU SEEM TO KEEP IGNORING 83% OF CANADIANS WANTED THIS BAN
That is a lot of GUN owners in there also
I keep saying forget this flop flop is about guns that is NOT the BIG PICTURE
It showed he is not to be trusted and a liar no different than justin that is the damage it did
These protests are not going like you would like to believe and the rock throwing took the cake
Don't care how much you hate the guy that is a pure clueless moron move and they should be charged and stuff like this helps justin

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
TS … Joe is as Liberal as they come. Don’t let him try to convince you otherwise. He ”may” have voted for other parties … but his loyalty remains with the Libs. Since we have been having these election talks (2015) … he has always defended Trudeau... and continues to this day. I think his momma would disown him if he voted anything but red. Sorry Joe … just “poking the bear” this morning. ;)
No Joe is NOT a dreamer and sees it for what it is since he has his head on his shoulders:p:p and can see clearly
See when Wally told me to go f myself unlike you guys I can since my head it not in the way :D:D
Neck to neck tie right now and no idea who is going to win and rock tossing or these protests conducted as they are is not helping anyone but justin and o toole knows it

Conservative Leader Erin O'Toole sent a Twitter message calling the incident "disgusting" and condemned the actions "in the strongest terms possible."

"Political violence is never justified and our media must be free from intimidation, harassment, and violence," O'Toole said.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Like some have said on here firearms owners are not enough in number to matter in an election, why would it be different now.
There are about 1 million restricted firearms owners and about 2.1 million of all types. In the 2019 election, Elections Canada estimated 27 million eligible voters. The restricted are going to be a mix of rifle and handgun owners and some having both. This group is clearly in the cross hairs of things the Liberals are seeking to ban, in one way or another. Aside from some people who are voting for their turnips' health care or some other issue more important to them, most of these restricted owners are going to care about whether the government is going to confiscate their firearms. Restricted owners is about 3% of the eligible voters, which is nothing to ignore when the gap between Liberals and Conservatives in the polls is about that now. It's not enough weight to push things around a lot, but I would expect it is more than the anti-gun people who would put this issue as first in their voting considerations.

There are different ways the vote can be moved. If one person switches between the main two party options, it brings one side down and pushes the other side up - almost like a double impact. If a person switches between one of the top two parties and some minor one, this only impacts the major party they have stopped supporting and not the alternative top party.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
They should have thrown bigger rocks lol. Joe, if the London incident has put you in Trudeau's camp, I dare say you had at least one foot in there already. I honestly don't know how any sane, tax paying, freedom minded person could even consider( for a second) voting for that POS.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Trudeau is a “drama teacher” after all. Wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t have some of his former students wearing PCP shirts and throwing rocks at him for publicity. “oh … poor Justin“. He loves being in the spotlight. Nothing would surprise me with that effing puke. The rocks needed to be bigger. Trudeau is on his way out, and he know’s it.… and he’s not liking it one bit.

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
They should have thrown bigger rocks lol. Joe, if the London incident has put you in Trudeau's camp, I dare say you had at least one foot in there already. I honestly don't know how any sane, tax paying, freedom minded person could even consider( for a second) voting for that POS.
It never put me in any camp but has moved some back to Liberal 100% from all the comments out there on this . Seems the reporters were the ones hit F'n idiots to do this
If you think tossing rocks at any one is acceptable I cannot help you but some one may be able to:p in a happy place not far from us with three meals a day
I am still hoping the poutine truck arrives:D:D and NDP it will be :p

Here is a good one from our fellow gun owners and we wonder why they are taking our guns UNREAL
I quote

Next time it will be a bullet

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
There are about 1 million restricted firearms owners and about 2.1 million of all types. In the 2019 election, Elections Canada estimated 27 million eligible voters. The restricted are going to be a mix of rifle and handgun owners and some having both. This group is clearly in the cross hairs of things the Liberals are seeking to ban, in one way or another. Aside from some people who are voting for their turnips' health care or some other issue more important to them, most of these restricted owners are going to care about whether the government is going to confiscate their firearms. Restricted owners is about 3% of the eligible voters, which is nothing to ignore when the gap between Liberals and Conservatives in the polls is about that now. It's not enough weight to push things around a lot, but I would expect it is more than the anti-gun people who would put this issue as first in their voting considerations.

There are different ways the vote can be moved. If one person switches between the main two party options, it brings one side down and pushes the other side up - almost like a double impact. If a person switches between one of the top two parties and some minor one, this only impacts the major party they have stopped supporting and not the alternative top party.
Nope don't think so. There are 1 million restricted firearms maybe not owners that vote with an rpal if not they are crooks since 800, 000 are not renewing. Cannot remember the actual number off the top of my head but not 1 million. Add up below we are under 200K just so no where close to 3%

Total restricted in 2018 in canada
Total983,792

Rectangle Line Slope Font Parallel

These statistics reflect the six-month licence extension period, which extended the validity of firearms licences that expired on, or after, November 30, 2017, that were not renewed before their expiry date. The extension period may make it appear as though there was a significant inflation in the number of licences in 2018, however these numbers take into account those existing licences that were extended as a result of this initiative by the Government of Canada.

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
Trudeau is a “drama teacher” after all. Wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t have some of his former students wearing PCP shirts and throwing rocks at him for publicity. “oh … poor Justin“. He loves being in the spotlight. Nothing would surprise me with that effing puke. The rocks needed to be bigger. Trudeau is on his way out, and he know’s it.… and he’s not liking it one bit.
Agree on that but sure don't on he is gone
I would not bet a dollar right now on that one
Too close IMO

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
3macs1
If you think tossing rocks at any one is acceptable I cannot help you but some one may be able to:p in a happy place not far from us with three meals a day.

Rocks? - you sure they weren’t small boulders??? Even that POS said that a few pieces of gravel “might have” hit his shoulder. Sure as heck wasn’t rocks that were thrown at him but I’m sure that “rocks” give a much better sound bite. And no I’m not condoning throwing even a handful of gravel at that POS because he’ll get the sympathy vote from the snowflakes. No wonder the other leaders are condemning this because they know he loves the attention and sympathy. Gawd he makes me PUKE!!! 🤢🤮

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
3macs1
If you think tossing rocks at any one is acceptable I cannot help you but some one may be able to:p in a happy place not far from us with three meals a day.

Rocks? - you sure they weren’t small boulders??? Even that POS said that a few pieces of gravel “might have” hit his shoulder. Sure as heck wasn’t rocks that were thrown at him but I’m sure that “rocks” give a much better sound bite. And no I’m not condoning throwing even a handful of gravel at that POS because he’ll get the sympathy vote from the snowflakes. No wonder the other leaders are condemning this because they know he loves the attention and sympathy. Gawd he makes me PUKE!!! 🤢🤮
No idea only quoting what the reporters hit said. last time I looked in my driveway it was rocks :p called gravel
I have some by the greenhouse that was a load of 2 1/2 gravel drop by on the way to the rock and see what that feels like :D:D
Cheers
Simmering tensions along Justin Trudeau’s campaign trail flared in London Monday night when the Liberal leader was struck with a handful of rocks thrown from a crowd of protesters.

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
And why are they saying that right in the write up . The are losing gun owner votes hand over fist to the PPC spend some time on other gun forums and read comments and a vote for the PPC is a vote for the liberals. Sure lose a few 1000 and be OK

Although Polly doesn’t track support for the People’s Party of Canada, from other polls Maxime Bernier’s breakaway conservative party did appear to be enjoying a mild boost in support over the weekend.
If the gun issue is causing a voter to abandon their Conservative vote for a PPC one, it’s almost certainly happening in a riding where the Conservatives can afford to lose a few thousand votes and still take the seat.

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
And why are they saying that right in the write up . The are losing gun owner votes hand over fist to the PPC spend some time on other gun forums and read comments

Although Polly doesn’t track support for the People’s Party of Canada, from other polls Maxime Bernier’s breakaway conservative party did appear to be enjoying a mild boost in support over the weekend.
Go big blue go!

101 - 120 of 201 Posts