Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
121 - 140 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
3macs1
No idea only quoting what the reporters hit said. last time I looked in my driveway it was rocks :p called gravel
I have some by the greenhouse that was a load of 2 1/2 gravel drop by on the way to the rock and see what that feels like :D:D
Cheers
Simmering tensions along Justin Trudeau’s campaign trail flared in London Monday night when the Liberal leader was struck with a handful of rocks thrown from a crowd of protesters.

Most reporters said a “handful of gravel” as even the POS originally said but then he changed the narrative to “condemning rock throwing” which a couple other reporters then picked up on. Sounds much more threatening using the words “rocks”, in fact a person might even think he could have been a drama teacher at one time speaking moistly. 🙄. Video clips show it was fine gravel but if you want to believe it was anything else then that’s fine.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
3macs1
No idea only quoting what the reporters hit said. last time I looked in my driveway it was rocks :p called gravel
I have some by the greenhouse that was a load of 2 1/2 gravel drop by on the way to the rock and see what that feels like :D:D
Cheers
Simmering tensions along Justin Trudeau’s campaign trail flared in London Monday night when the Liberal leader was struck with a handful of rocks thrown from a crowd of protesters.

Most reporters said a “handful of gravel” as even the POS originally said but then he changed the narrative to “condemning rock throwing” which a couple other reporters then picked up on. Sounds much more threatening using the words “rocks”, in fact a person might even think he could have been a drama teacher at one time speaking moistly. 🙄. Video clips show it was fine gravel but if you want to believe it was anything else then that’s fine.
I shared the line from the one I read . Reading one was enough for me
I honestly don't care what size it was. It is an idiotic thing to do at a protest and shows the mentality of who is protesting
Like I said before. Protests are fine but please act in a civilized manner
Oh yes my bud is blind in one eye from JUST gravel must be over 50 years now or more
Enjoy the moose hunt :) and Blue Jay time here :)

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
AND for the WIN and I quote OMG there is some real wacko's out there

If a person threw a rock toward Jesus and struck him, the thrower would be arrested for assault and sedition by Rome and punishable by death by the Governor. Civil unrest was harshly dealt with by the Romans. The same should apply here

·
Registered
54 Posts
I agree with 3macs. Doesn't matter whether it was rocks as heavy as bricks or rock dust. It is wrong and no matter what issue they are p_ssed about, they should be charged with something. It still makes the protesters look like idiots and can only help the Liberals and hurt the other parties.
They should have held up signs listing all the lies and BS the Liberals have told and slung over the last few years. Even yelling and screaming just makes them look like a bunch of fools.
Don't get me wrong. I take immense pleasure from seeing Trudeau catch crap everywhere he goes! But I don't think it will go anything except get him some sympathy votes.

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
AND for the WIN and I quote OMG there is some real wacko's out there

If a person threw a rock toward Jesus and struck him, the thrower would be arrested for assault and sedition by Rome and punishable by death by the Governor. Civil unrest was harshly dealt with by the Romans. The same should apply here
The same should apply for everyone. But this same PM has caused this. We can have road blocks, terrorist activities to our rail lines and he does nothing, switch to fishing dispute and arrests are quicky made. You guys are being suckered in by the poor Trudeau game. 3maccs leading the charge, to the rescue. Would not be surprised if this is staged liberal protests.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
The Turd got a bit of gravel thrown at him then O'toole and the Singhbat came out condemning it.Bernier got hit in the head with an egg and neither they or the turd said a word. Now I am not a fan of Bernier and his party but is this not hypocrisy?

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
The same should apply for everyone. But this same PM has caused this. We can have road blocks, terrorist activities to our rail lines and he does nothing, switch to fishing dispute and arrests are quicky made. You guys are being suckered in by the poor Trudeau game. 3maccs leading the charge, to the rescue. Would not be surprised if this is staged liberal protests.
You cannot be serious. So what if they charged the guy it would be self defense:rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
I agree with 3macs. Doesn't matter whether it was rocks as heavy as bricks or rock dust. It is wrong and no matter what issue they are p_ssed about, they should be charged with something. It still makes the protesters look like idiots and can only help the Liberals and hurt the other parties.
They should have held up signs listing all the lies and BS the Liberals have told and slung over the last few years. Even yelling and screaming just makes them look like a bunch of fools.
Don't get me wrong. I take immense pleasure from seeing Trudeau catch crap everywhere he goes! But I don't think it will go anything except get him some sympathy votes.
When you have the americans laughing at us you know just how idiotic it was
take care

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
The Turd got a bit of gravel thrown at him then O'toole and the Singhbat came out condemning it.Bernier got hit in the head with an egg and neither they or the turd said a word. Now I am not a fan of Bernier and his party but is this not hypocrisy?
Dam lucky it wasn't Chretien they tossed gravel at that old dude would have took care of it :D:D immediately

Yep keep flip flopping tool and others tossing gravel and protesting it is working. FOR JUSTIN FOOLS
In just 3 days seats is what matters

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Once again Joe … you are defending that POS. Why not come right out and say it ??? “I support the Liberal government”. No one will think less of you. He deserves everything he is getting. Only a true Red supporter thinks otherwise. Like I said before … they needed to be bigger rocks. I have never in my life had so much hatred towards another human being as I do Trudeau … and I have never met the guy !!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
nomad

Was going to mention the same thing but didn’t want to agitate the blind and deaf any more 🙈🙉. Even Bernier condemned the the handful of Pixie Dust being throw towards Tinker Bell’s shoulder but pretty damn hypocritical for not a word from any of the snowflakes about Bernier being egged on the head. Not surprised tho.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
If you're on FB, check out CCFR. Rod is battling throat cancer and yet made a video talking about the Conservatives policy switch. He made very rational arguments, in my mind. I hate how wishy-washy politicians are, but I can understand why this had to be done this way. The Liberals have only one move, which is to set up wedge issues to make Conservatives the boogeyman. O'Toole deals with it by not being the cardboard poster Trudeau expects. I think I can calm down and support them again, but man it looked pretty stinky for awhile there.

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
When you have the americans laughing at us you know just how idiotic it was
take care
Imagine Trudeau has told the media that his campagning is simular to the riots at the White House, good god. Typical liberals, none take responsibilities for there actions. Imagine how people feel having an election at 680 mil only because he wants full power. Imagine, the virus briefings put on hold, the acquiring of a third shot vaccine put on hold, people dying and the last week and a half is him and Blair arguing over gun control. No wonder people are mad and fed up. The moron brought this on himself, why defend him. Its just another game. Where is the video of all the rock throwers? Americans have been laughing since he got elected.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Imagine Trudeau has told the media that his campagning is simular to the riots at the White House, good god. Typical liberals, none take responsibilities for there actions. Imagine how people feel having an election at 680 mil only because he wants full power. Imagine, the virus briefings put on hold, the acquiring of a third shot vaccine put on hold, people dying and the last week and a half is him and Blair arguing over gun control. No wonder people are mad and fed up. The moron brought this on himself, why defend him. Its just another game. Where is the video of all the rock throwers? Americans have been laughing since he got elected.
Not defending him at all . Don't care who gravel was tossed at it is WRONG and should not be tolerated
What I do know he is milking it for all it is worth and it sure is not hurting him
Cannot even imagine the support he would have picked up if he or anyone around him had of been hurt

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Once again Joe … you are defending that POS. Why not come right out and say it ??? “I support the Liberal government”. No one will think less of you. He deserves everything he is getting. Only a true Red supporter thinks otherwise. Like I said before … they needed to be bigger rocks. I have never in my life had so much hatred towards another human being as I do Trudeau … and I have never met the guy !!
I support civilized protests that is all. Not these moron driven events
In the end it makes no difference if the PC doesn't get a majority which right now sure doesn't look it . It will just be a useless election if not

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
AHHHH ! What a shame ! Someones good buddy JT is the subject of angry legal law abiding citizens gathering to show this POS hes done , cooked , turned over and finished screwing over everyone who's got the balls to say enough with you , lucky it was not rotten eggs or spoiled milk , better yet some dog Ch$t .

its just too bad he is getting what he deserves with crowds growing larger every stop along the way . Hey but what do I know ? According to some I've got the vocabulary of a 14 yr old and bright as a 25 watt light bulb !

Now as for the O.P question if O'toole will reverse that's a wait and see answer with hoping he's looking after all Canadian issues and lifestyles , cause gawd know whats in power now has it to make us a 3rd world country and that sits fine with his supporters , followers and sheeple , Come on Joe give us all a good BAHHHHH BAHHHHH , BAHHHHH WHILE JT PUMPS YOUR @R$E FOR YA ! Cause it damm well shows its him giving it to you or your head up there trying trying see what hes left for ya !
Cartoon Font Happy Sharing Poster

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
AHHHH ! What a shame ! Someones good buddy JT is the subject of angry legal law abiding citizens gathering to show this POS hes done , cooked , turned over and finished screwing over everyone who's got the balls to say enough with you , lucky it was not rotten eggs or spoiled milk , better yet some dog Ch$t .

its just too bad he is getting what he deserves with crowds growing larger every stop along the way . Hey but what do I know ? According to some I've got the vocabulary of a 14 yr old and bright as a 25 watt light bulb !

Oh but wait ! , this all from a true red coat 350 plus fat ar$e troll who sits at a computer all day defending that sack of monkey crap and the libtarded sheep followers , maybe JT got him a new job to take up his time being Head Ar$e pick inspector for hemorrhoids . Can't imagine that job but hey fits his stature .

Said it before argue with the devil , deny everyones points of validity and constant belittle anyone , every chance he can just to be top poster of the day , month and yr , for such a busy guy he's on here quite a lot to quote , argue and try have last word . Stand up to him and look out , he will try beat ya down !

Gawd for bid he take a day to allow others have a say at anything without at times throwing useless comments out when he's got nothing to add to the conversation .

Now as for the O.P question if O'toole will reverse that's a wait and see answer with hoping he's looking after all Canadian issues and lifestyles , cause gawd know whats in power now has it to make us a 3rd world country and that sits fine with his supporters , followers and sheeple , Come on Joe give us all a good BAHHHHH BAHHHHH , BAHHHHH WHILE JT PUMPS YOUR @R$E FOR YA ! Cause it damm well shows its him giving it to you or your head up there trying trying see what hes left for ya !
View attachment 96626
Some of this Nice Knowledgeable Mature Adult conversation I guess
I quote Wally earlier
Joe sit on side lines and watch the adults try discuss whats taking place for once .

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Today Dr. Strang said phase 5 is happening starting Sept 15th. No masks …No limit on gatherings … visitors to LTC homes are not required to wear masks … no social distancing … and the list goes on. How can our government allow this to happen … especially when cases are rising and we are just getting started with the 4th wave ??? We didn’t even hit the target of 75% fully vaxxed. What is our government thinking ??? (Insert sarcasm here). Can’t we learn from BC, Alberta, and even NB ??? (Insert more sarcasm) Keep wearing that mask, Joe … only this time pull it down from over your eyes. You might actually see what’s going on around you for once.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Today Dr. Strang said phase 5 is happening starting Sept 15th. No masks …No limit on gatherings … visitors to LTC homes are not required to wear masks … no social distancing … and the list goes on. How can our government allow this to happen … especially when cases are rising and we are just getting started with the 4th wave ??? We didn’t even hit the target of 75% fully vaxxed. What is our government thinking ??? (Insert sarcasm here). Can’t we learn from BC, Alberta, and even NB ??? (Insert more sarcasm) Keep wearing that mask, Joe … only this time pull it down from over your eyes. You might actually see what’s going on around you for once.
It is not the 15th yet either :) We were just 13,000 shy of the 75% as of this morning assuming people keep their appointments But you missed the best part
Proof of vaccine policy Dam liberals wait now they are gone
:p

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
That Dr Strang is a sly one. He said he needs 75% double vaccinated to enter phase 5. That sly fox is saying they need more vaccinated to reach that. In fact … NS is just shy of 80% fully vaxxed. (Those eligible …12+) More misleading information from the CMO.

121 - 140 of 201 Posts