Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
141 - 160 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
That Dr Strang is a sly one. He said he needs 75% double vaccinated to enter phase 5. That sly fox is saying they need more vaccinated to reach that. In fact … NS is just shy of 80% fully vaxxed. (Those eligible …12+) More misleading information from the CMO.
Never knew that. More good news :)

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
Polls at 338Canada show a 2% drop for Conservatives in last day or two. Media have other ways to analyze it, but I think it's people reacting to the lack of integrity on display from O'Toole, even if a voter didn't understand anything about the gun issues. CCFR video on facebook had good arguments on why we should get past that stinking fart and still support Conservatives. It's the only practical option.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Polls at 338Canada show a 2% drop for Conservatives in last day or two. Media have other ways to analyze it, but I think it's people reacting to the lack of integrity on display from O'Toole, even if a voter didn't understand anything about the gun issues. CCFR video on facebook had good arguments on why we should get past that stinking fart and still support Conservatives. It's the only practical option.
His flip flop has stopped the bleeding and now the liberals are regaining lost ground. How much is unknown but predicted at least 4%
I say again forget about guns that caused this it is way bigger than that it showed voters he is a liar, cannot be trusted and is a blue liberal
Yes the CCFR said what again and like him have flip flopped four times in a week sadly some have to learn the hard way that the CCFR is not being honest here
You know the CCFR is being supported/ funded by the conservatives correct so what would you expect them to say no different than the liberals and CBC
I am full of crap you say OK
I attended one of the series of virtual town halls that CCFR hosted in May with the four candidates vying for the leadership of the Conservative Party of Canada. real clear then
Cheers

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
A lot of my younger acquaintances have jumped on the PPC bandwagon. They do not want to be vaxxed and they do not want vaccine passports. Bernier is gaining ground. Not enough to challenge … but taking votes away from CPC. The main goal is to get that dip-chit outta there, and the ones voting Green, Orange and Purple, are only benefiting the Slime Ball.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
A lot of my younger acquaintances have jumped on the PPC bandwagon. They do not want to be vaxxed and they do not want vaccine passports. Bernier is gaining ground. Not enough to challenge … but taking votes away from CPC. The main goal is to get that dip-chit outta there, and the ones voting Green, Orange and Purple, are only benefiting the Slime Ball.
Yep you are bang on and it is not just a few and being pushed big time on nutz :( because of the gun ban reversal issue
A vote for PPC is for justin :(

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
When the dust settles, I think we'll have a new Prime Minister. The only question is minority or majority? I predict historically low voter turnout. A lot of people are not happy the turd called an election during the pandemic and these people are obviously liberal supporters. I predict many will stay home and this will be what flushes this stinking turd.

Reactions: labradort

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
When the dust settles, I think we'll have a new Prime Minister. The only question is minority or majority? I predict historically low voter turnout. A lot of people are not happy the turd called an election during the pandemic and these people are obviously liberal supporters. I predict many will stay home and this will be what flushes this stinking turd.
I hope you are right but I would not bet even one dollar right now. Too close

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Well was anyone as crazy and as stupid as me to stay up and watch the english debate last night
Man what a waste of time
All it did for me is two things make me more scared than ever who is going to run this country moving forward and why the hell did we keep Quebec in canada
They were all TOOLS not just one
Cheers

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I saw that it was on and skipped right by it. Not wasting my time watching a bunch of adults bickering back and forth about empty promises. I’m sure by now … most know who they will be voting for. I predict a record low amount of voter turnout this time around. Another election in 2 years or less, so why even bother listening to the nonsense ??

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
I thought O'toole was the clear winner last night. The turd was like a fish out of water. Singh couldn't explain who was going to pay for all his outrageous promises. Blanchette shouldn't even have been allowed there . He represents everything I hate about Quebec. And the greenie.......well she's just pissing into the wind imho.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
I thought O'toole was the clear winner last night. The turd was like a fish out of water. Singh couldn't explain who was going to pay for all his outrageous promises. Blanchette shouldn't even have been allowed there . He represents everything I hate about Quebec. And the greenie.......well she's just pissing into the wind imho.
You are way smarter than me to pick a winner out of that circus
Cheers

·
Registered
655 Posts
Never get cought up in the polls they are just something for dogs to piss on lol my prediction is a con minority gov for whats its worth...Turdo looked like a putz at both debates

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Canada 338 has them almost tied..No run away in any Polls that i have read. Sadly..
CPC 33%
🔴
LPC 32%
🟠
NDP 21%
⚜️
BQ 7% (31% in Qc)
🟣
PPC 3%
🟢
GPC 3%
Huge flip in the seats in the last 4 days :( for the liberals and seats is where it counts
Liberals are starting to lead again in the latest main street polling. also

PPC expertly :rolleyes:propelling Trudeau into a win. :(. This is where upset gun owners are making a difference can't we see what we are doing

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Wife and I cast our votes for our CPC candidate this morning. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Wife and I just voted CPC last evening. Most of my family and friends are voting CPC. I find there are quite a bunch of anti vaxxer’s that have jumped on the PPC bandwagon. They want Trudeau gone, but I tried to tell them that just helps the turd with another minority government. Every vote other than blue, is a vote for Trudope. Only one party has a chance of defeating him … and it’s not Orange, Green or Purple. LET THE BLUE WAVE CONTINUE !!!

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Me and most canadians that still have a brain. Read some posts out there I could go on for days with the comments and not in favor either like you dudes think
Keep up the good work Justin loves you
Not my words

These protests are backfiring. The majority of Canadians are sick of antivaxxer bullshit. Them targeting Trudeau is making him more popular.

This is absolutely insane. God forbid this escalated into something worse than a few stones charge these idiots. The police need to intervene, yesterday. The fact that these anti-vaxx (majority of them) mouth breathers are able to organize like this is chilling.

I honestly voting PC this time, but seeing shit like this pushes me firmly into Trudeau’s camp again. Lockdown air travel, implement a national vaccine passport, and force these fools to comply

Really making us look like idiots out there today. Is it that hard to remain civilized? Who cares what you think or say if for or against, buddy should be in jail for assault. .

There’s a difference between protesting and assault. This is shameful behaviour.

I voted for Trudeau last election and I wasn't voting for him this election, However o toole has since lost my respect and after watching these protests . I would never in my right **** mind vote PC now or think to throw something at the Prime Minister.
So if you voted for Trudeau last election you must have voted for him twice. The change to the age for OAS was during his first term, which you stated you voted for him because of that.
Gotta wonder if you voted for cretchien and Allan rock two times as well !

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
So if you voted for Trudeau last election you must have voted for him twice. The change to the age for OAS was during his first term, which you stated you voted for him because of that.
Gotta wonder if you voted for cretchien and Allan rock two times as well !
?? I voted once for liberals. Not that it matters
Read slowly NOT MY WORDS

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
DDD … don’t let him fool you. I would be willing to bet that ol’ Joe has voted Liberal a lot more than he claims to have. One does not defend Trudeau and the Liberal party as much as he does, and not support them.

141 - 160 of 201 Posts