Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
161 - 180 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
DDD … don’t let him fool you. I would be willing to bet that ol’ Joe has voted Liberal a lot more than he claims to have. One does not defend Trudeau and the Liberal party as much as he does, and not support them.
I have voted Liberal all my life except one time when the old age was going to be 67
Does that make everyone happy:oops: since the truth sure isn't working and getting REAL OLD.
If one thinks it will make a difference in this election on the gun ban or future covid restrictions to come Dream on
Won't matter if red or blue a vaccine passport is part of our future and that ban is staying

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Take a chill pill Joe…. Just chucking crap at ya !! But on a serious note … regardless of who you vote for … you certainly come across as a rank old Liberal. I know I am not alone in this observation.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Take a chill pill Joe…. Just chucking crap at ya !! But on a serious note … regardless of who you vote for … you certainly come across as a rank old Liberal. I know I am not alone in this observation.
Sorry cannot afford to add another pill to what I take now
No just because I don't go with the flow and agree with some here I am a LIBERAL and like I said makes no difference at all in this election
Unlike those that see me as a LIBERAL and everything the LIBERALS have ever done as bad I look at the topic and don't care who did it all parties have done bad and good over the years
I am one that knows by now they are all the same with different color ties and none of them like or will do anything for gun owners
We will have a red LIBERAL or a BLUE one and no better off
Cheers

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
You may be right Joe … but at least that Dictator Trudeau will be gone. He will always be labeled the most corrupt, slimy PM in history.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
You may be right Joe … but at least that Dictator Trudeau will be gone. He will always be labeled the most corrupt, slimy PM in history.
Man don't bet a dollar on that one
Leading and growing in the seat count and now just 1% between them for support
Good job TOOL

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Man don't bet a dollar on that one
Leading and growing in the seat count and now just 1% between them for support
Good job TOOL
sorry I am wrong 338 this morning
32.2 vs 31.9 % so pretty much a tie and seats grew again 145 Liberals vs 129

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
CCFR are promoting this web site. Someone has made a central reference for the Liberal government's track record. It's a pretty good reference and links each story's source in the media. Sticks to the facts and no mud slinging or name calling, which is a turn off for the audience they are trying to reach. Given the years of history of bad decisions, corruption and incompetence, it is great to have it all in one place.

Meet Your Liberal Team - Liberal Reference

·
Registered
54 Posts
Actually that distinction probably should go to a Conservative, Mulroney. He actually said in court that "receiving $300,000.00 in a paper bag did not seem strange to him". I've paraphrased a bit here but that is exactly what he said. Remember that because of Mulroney's antics the Liberals were able to decimate the Progressive Conservatives so badly they had to merge with another party.

I am absolutely not defending Trudeau. He's just another on a long line of dishonest politicians. And NO, I am not voting Liberal.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Actually that distinction probably should go to a Conservative, Mulroney. He actually said in court that "receiving $300,000.00 in a paper bag did not seem strange to him". I've paraphrased a bit here but that is exactly what he said. Remember that because of Mulroney's antics the Liberals were able to decimate the Progressive Conservatives so badly they had to merge with another party.

I am absolutely not defending Trudeau. He's just another on a long line of dishonest politicians. And NO, I am not voting Liberal.
Yep. People here only like to remember what they want to hear not what happened in history
Be careful you keep this up stating facts and history and you are going to get labelling with me a big Liberal:p

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I could Write a book
about all the corruption against Trudeau. That man should be in jail. Hard to prosecute him when he prevents the RCMP from investigating him. Mulroney was a knob … as was Chrétien … Harper, etc … but none were as shady as that drama teacher.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
I could Write a book
about all the corruption against Trudeau. That man should be in jail. Hard to prosecute him when he prevents the RCMP from investigating him. Mulroney was a knob … as was Chrétien … Harper, etc … but none were as shady as that drama teacher.
But no one would buy and read it
don't forget this honest pair :)

Forehead Microphone Beard Tableware Coat

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
It is the London police and they already charged someone which I agree with 100% and guess who it was and he has since been fired
One must have to work real hard to maintain this level of stupid
People's Party of Canada riding president charged after gravel thrown at Trudeau

Cheers

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
As much as I think that Trudeau deserves everything he gets … this is not the way to do it. I’m glad he was charged.… but it should have been bigger rocks !! ;)

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
sorry I am wrong 338 this morning
32.2 vs 31.9 % so pretty much a tie and seats grew again 145 Liberals vs 129
Well she flipped to red this morning in both categories :(
The ground that has been made up by the Liberals is starting to look like a blue jays come back since the tools flip flop on the guns and what it did to voters trusting him may have cost him the election :(
Now 32.1 Liberals vs 31.6 and seats 146 Liberals to 126
Cheers

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Polls are useless IMO. Look at NS. Rankin was ahead on the eve of the election. I will be very shocked if the Turd gets back in. Lots of people jumping on the Purple bandwagon because he is opposed to vaccine passports and mandatory vaccines. The only way to defeat Trudeau is to vote blue. Voting Orange … Green or Purple ain’t gonna get it done.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Polls are useless IMO. Look at NS. Rankin was ahead on the eve of the election. I will be very shocked if the Turd gets back in. Lots of people jumping on the Purple bandwagon because he is opposed to vaccine passports and mandatory vaccines. The only way to defeat Trudeau is to vote blue. Voting Orange … Green or Purple ain’t gonna get it done.
Federal polls are not provincial polls and normally not far off and add pissed off gun owners to that purple ripple
Me I expect almost no change to what we had before the election with what is happening now Another minority just don't know if red or blue
Regardless useless for change
Cheers

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #178 ·
I think the polls won't predict the outcome since many can't be bothered to vote this time even if they did answer the phone when the poll happened. However the general mood of people is likely tracked by the polls so it does tell us something about that.

It may turn out to be the case that PPC votes allow the Liberals to form the next government - the numbers are that close at this point. The latest Trudeau lie is to label the Conservatives as anti-vaxers, which he desperately needs as a wedge if he has a chance to win. Wedges are critical to the Liberal strategy because making people afraid or angry will drive them to get out and vote.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Leger...
CPC 32%
🔴
LPC 32%
🟠
NDP 20%
⚜️
BQ 7% (30% in Qc)
🟣
PPC 5%
🟢
GPC 3%

Edit: Another one just listed on 338 have the Liberals 4 % ahead. Shit these polls go all over the place ina matter of minutes...LOL

161 - 180 of 201 Posts