Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Things are so scarce here in HRM...I see the mice in Walmart with tears in their eyes !!
Same here. Dam brass tail piece broke on the kitchen sink today and of course water everywhere

Go to my local plumbing shop and WTF sign on door closed due to a covid exposure

Well two canadian tire and one home depot later still no item to be found. They should be a dime a dozen but not now

Now what. Well just finished soldering the crack on a 7.00 item

Had no choice

Cheers

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Joe i got one of them here in my stash
Is yours 1 1/4 or 1 1/2??

Id drop it in the mail for you but canada post doesn't like you and would lose it after a 2 month wait

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Joe i got one of them here in my stash
Is yours 1 1/4 or 1 1/2??

Id drop it in the mail for you but canada post doesn't like you and would lose it after a 2 month wait
Thanks Tim for the offer it is greatly appreciated

I ordered one at home hardware and got notice last night it is in so I am good

in fact ordered two
smile.png

Never thought I would see the day something so common would have to be ordered in

It is 1 1/2

Good news! Your Home Hardware order # is ready for pick-up.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Holy crap !! I just sold my collection. They went to Ontario. By the looks of that price … I gave mine away.

·
Administrator
10,197 Posts
~~~~~sighhhhhh~~~~...lots of "stuff" I thought I'd never let go...gone now. Sadly..the realist is starting to rear it's ugly head at this point of my life !!

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
~~~~~sighhhhhh~~~~...lots of "stuff" I thought I'd never let go...gone now. Sadly..the realist is starting to rear it's ugly head at this point of my life !!
Started for me about 10 years ago. That being said of all I got rid of in guns only one gun I regret selling so not bad
In the end it is only stuff that we cannot take with us and if not using why keep it especially when the selling prices are so high right now
Cheers

·
Administrator
10,197 Posts
Yea..Joe..I thought long and hard about selling off my HG reloading stuff. Haven't loaded a round in over 2 yrs...but when I did reload for them...usually 800 to a 1000 rds per session. I did enuff to last me a bit. Just not shooting mu pistols like I used to 10 to15 yrs ago.
Finally made up my mind.. pulled the plug and listed it. Lasted 1 day...2 G worth of consumables and gear...gone for 900 bucks to a guy who's just getting into it. Hope has as much fun with it as I did in my life time. My bench looks funny now with that void...lol

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Yea..Joe..I thought long and hard about selling off my HG reloading stuff. Haven't loaded a round in over 2 yrs...but when I did reload for them...usually 800 to a 1000 rds per session. I did enuff to last me a bit. Just not shooting mu pistols like I used to 10 to15 yrs ago.
Finally made up my mind.. pulled the plug and listed it. Lasted 1 day...2 G worth of consumables and gear...gone for 900 bucks to a guy who's just getting into it. Hope has as much fun with it as I did in my life time. My bench looks funny now with that void...lol
I seen your listing. It was a gift IMO for what you had there and what it sold for. The guy got a great deal and one hell of a start
All my handgun reloading stuff is gone also as is 95% of my rifle except 243 and 7mm08 and 280 except the dies . Yes four full totes of it and imagine 6 rockchuckers ( sold 5) in fact 6 of just about everything powder measures, trimmers, four tumblers etc etc
I also reloaded a ton before I sold it off which will do me until I die
Have to start being serious about the shotgun stuff however. Last count there was like 23 MEC loaders there from jr's to 9000 G and enough wads and hulls to do nova scotia I think
take care
Green Chair Motor vehicle Gas Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

81 - 90 of 90 Posts