Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Department Natural Resources and Renewables is requiring forest workers to be double vaccinated to work on Crown lands.

It will be interesting to see what, if any, proof of vaccination is required for the upcoming fishing and hunting seasons.

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Well I will say one thing if that happens I will have to build a pile of new barns for all the new sheep we will be getting here:D and need a truckload of stomach meds to help with all the crow being eaten anything is possible on government owned properties
Take care and Welcome

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
i never thought I'd see the day when people would be forced to get a vaccine against their will. It is beyond totalitarian. ...........and yes I am double jabbed.

Reactions: MWO has left

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
i never thought I'd see the day when people would be forced to get a vaccine against their will. It is beyond totalitarian. ...........and yes I am double jabbed.
What you never attended school??
100 years ago before I went there was a list 1/2 a page long that kids had to get mandatory or no school
Plus they gave me a nice proof of vaccine scar on my arm that I will take to the grave to prove I got them
This is nothing new
Cheers

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
The Department Natural Resources and Renewables is requiring forest workers to be double vaccinated to work on Crown lands.

It will be interesting to see what, if any, proof of vaccination is required for the upcoming fishing and hunting seasons.
the Federal govt and some Provincial govt's have implemented a dbl vax requirement for workers/vendors on their respective properties/sites.

We had fishing season postponed in 2020 - hopefully, there's a little more knowledge & understanding now.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
That scar on our arms remind us of a vaccine that actually works. The covid vaccine is not even a vaccine. It is not to prevent us from getting sick, this "vaccine" was designed to make people very rich .... huge difference.

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
That scar on our arms remind us of a vaccine that actually works. The covid vaccine is not even a vaccine. It is not to prevent us from getting sick, this "vaccine" was designed to make people very rich .... huge difference.
mandatory 100 years ago vs mandatory today ?? where is the difference
works ?? is your opinion

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
How many times were you vaccinated for polio, smallpox, tuberculosis, Etc.??? Certainly not three, four, five, times.

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
the Federal govt and some Provincial govt's have implemented a dbl vax requirement for workers/vendors on their respective properties/sites.

We had fishing season postponed in 2020 - hopefully, there's a little more knowledge & understanding now.
Cannot see the government going after hunting or fishing (I hope) but the crown land could get caught up in some brush sweep catch all where they require people to be vaccinated on/at all the locations they own
Cheers

·
Registered
408 Posts
The normal course of vaccines is 3 or 4 doses for many vaccines (polio, etc), the rest are usually 2 dose (Hepatitis, etc). there are very few vaccines that are single dose and most of them you're supposed to get every 10 years (tetanus etc). Flu shots are recommended every year because the flu mutates and changes, like COVID does. You can see what those recommended schedules are here: Recommended Vaccines by Disease | CDC

If you're against mandatory vaccines I guess you've never served your country either. The military, medical professions, and many others have always had mandatory vaccines. So sit back in your comfortable life that others have created for you and keep yelling at them in anger for keeping you safe.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I am not an anti-vaxxer. I had all the vaccines required for school … had a few tetanus shots as well, and even a yellow fever shot when I went to Africa. I had the two covid “vaccines” and at 4:15 today … will receive my “booster”. I’m going to Florida soon and unfortunately… that’s the only way I’m getting there. I am not against vaccines …. I am against this one … because it’s not a vaccine. It’s nothing but a money maker and will continue to be one. We have been lied to since the start of this BS. “we need 80% fully vaxxed to make this disappear”. We are back to square one and even worse !! What did this magical vaccine do for us ??? Nothing. What did it do for the several new Billionaires ??? They are laughing all the way to the bank, at our expense. The covid deaths are just collateral damage.

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
I am not an anti-vaxxer. I had all the vaccines required for school … had a few tetanus shots as well, and even a yellow fever shot when I went to Africa. I had the two covid “vaccines” and at 4:15 today … will receive my “booster”. I’m going to Florida soon and unfortunately… that’s the only way I’m getting there. I am not against vaccines …. I am against this one … because it’s not a vaccine. It’s nothing but a money maker and will continue to be one. We have been lied to since the start of this BS. “we need 80% fully vaxxed to make this disappear”. We are back to square one and even worse !! What did this magical vaccine do for us ??? Nothing. What did it do for the several new Billionaires ??? They are laughing all the way to the bank, at our expense. The covid deaths are just collateral damage.
Man I thought your pal Justin gave you your booster long ago :D:D

·
Registered
20 Posts

You will have to show proof of vaccination to buy the liesence but who would you have to show the proof of vaccination to when in the woods because I seldom ever see anyone else , I stay away from people in the woods and have not seen a CFO in many years

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
You will have to show proof of vaccination to buy the liesence but who would you have to show the proof of vaccination to when in the woods because I seldom ever see anyone else , I stay away from people in the woods and have not seen a CFO in many years
I agree, I fish , mega time, in the backwoods in spring time. Travel via ATV. I have never in my entire life seen a CO while going to, from or while Fishing. Ever, anywhere. I wish i did however as some of those remote backwoods areas are starting to be abused. Hunting on the other hand is different. I reguarly get stopped in the area i hunt most at. A large track of Forestry Roads..

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
What you never attended school??
100 years ago before I went there was a list 1/2 a page long that kids had to get mandatory or no school
Plus they gave me a nice proof of vaccine scar on my arm that I will take to the grave to prove I got them
This is nothing new
Cheers
We're not talking school here. We're talking just to exist for Christ sake. At the end of the day, you should have control over your own body. What are we at here in NS, 90% vax rate? Where did herd immunity go?If you follow any of the scientific jargon being tossed around daily, they have no idea how long the jab is even effective.I'll bet we're going to be required "boosters" twice a year for a long time to come. Incidentally, tried for last 4 days to book the "booster" and all booked up. So it's not like they aren't getting mass compliance.

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
We're not talking school here. We're talking just to exist for Christ sake. At the end of the day, you should have control over your own body. What are we at here in NS, 90% vax rate? Where did herd immunity go?If you follow any of the scientific jargon being tossed around daily, they have no idea how long the jab is even effective.I'll bet we're going to be required "boosters" twice a year for a long time to come. Incidentally, tried for last 4 days to book the "booster" and all booked up. So it's not like they aren't getting mass compliance.
Don't get touchy :)
To me mandatory vaccine is mandatory vaccine that is the only point I was making and nothing new to canada or nova scotia

Four days I must be three weeks now and nothing :( Plus I am old and mentally challenged so high risk :)

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
i have a relative who gave up her job at a home and took a call center job from home. This is a young lady who is genuinely afraid of the vaccine. She has all her other vaccines btw. She gets her groceries and such delivered. Little to no interaction (physically) with anyone. Yet, they are going to do everything they can to hunt her down and force her hand. There is something seriously wrong with that imo.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Not sure what’s worse, nomad …. Forcing people to get vaxxed or the ones that think it’s perfectly ok. This is SO wrong on SO many levels.

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
i have a relative who gave up her job at a home and took a call center job from home. This is a young lady who is genuinely afraid of the vaccine. She has all her other vaccines btw. She gets her groceries and such delivered. Little to no interaction (physically) with anyone. Yet, they are going to do everything they can to hunt her down and force her hand. There is something seriously wrong with that imo.
You think most are not afraid of the vaccine I sure was and still am getting the booster
It is how we deal with it is the difference and she made her choices . My sister is no different now working from home and goes no where but she is scared of both covid and the vaccine
The vaccine is not preventing either one from getting groceries or interaction with people at this stage
Sounds Ed like Covid has the poor lady more scared than the vaccine from reading this or just as scared
But you would know I would not

1 - 20 of 32 Posts