Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
Never said anyone isn't afraid of it Joe. I'll be honest, I fully expect some vaccine related side effects to show up in some people somewhere down the line. Hope I am wrong but I doubt it.

·
Registered
15,756 Posts
Never said anyone isn't afraid of it Joe. I'll be honest, I fully expect some vaccine related side effects to show up in some people somewhere down the line. Hope I am wrong but I doubt it.
I would say most are afraid . I expect to see some also long term but long term is not something in my case I had to worry about for almost 17 years now
One year set of scans at a time for me
IMO there is NO drug , vaccine etc we take that doesn't give us problems down the road. I know mine are killing me before cancer it is starting to look
No I would say you are 100% right
take care

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
What you never attended school??
100 years ago before I went there was a list 1/2 a page long that kids had to get mandatory or no school
Plus they gave me a nice proof of vaccine scar on my arm that I will take to the grave to prove I got them
This is nothing new
Cheers
Sorry but vaccines were never mandatory to attend school in NS. Although even most principles and teachers will try to tell you they are they actually are not. Under NS health regulations children need not be vaccinated for three reasons; medical reasons, religious reasons and reason of personal conscience.

·
Registered
15,756 Posts
Sorry but vaccines were never mandatory to attend school in NS. Although even most principles and teachers will try to tell you they are they actually are not. Under NS health regulations children need not be vaccinated for three reasons; medical reasons, religious reasons and reason of personal conscience.
Today No I agree and Maybe when and where you went :D:D the nuns here sure made them mandatory but I was in a 100% catholic school
How about this far back

Vaccinations and the Law in Ontario and Nova Scotia (1800 – 1924)
Provides a firsthand account of why mandatory approaches to vaccination were utilized in preventing the introduction and spread of smallpox, how such approaches were fashioned

or

In the 1970s, a spike in measles cases pushed Canadian provinces to enact mandatory vaccination policies in public schools.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Not to say some people haven't had serious side effects from the vaccines. They have and I'm in no way minimizing that. People have died. Rarely, but it has happened.
But, if you look at the list, things like pain at injection site, headache, chills, fatigue and a few others on there are almost identical to what most feel after a flu shot. So in my opinion shouldn't be on the list unless the severity is off the charts.
I fully expect there will be no adverse long term health effects from the Pfizer and Moderno vaccines.
Like many others I waited until millions of other people around the world were vaccinated before getting in line. Could have had the Astra-Zeneca sooner but did not trust it!!

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Today No I agree and Maybe when and where you went :D:D the nuns here sure made them mandatory but I was in a 100% catholic school
How about this far back

Vaccinations and the Law in Ontario and Nova Scotia (1800 – 1924)
Provides a firsthand account of why mandatory approaches to vaccination were utilized in preventing the introduction and spread of smallpox, how such approaches were fashioned

or

In the 1970s, a spike in measles cases pushed Canadian provinces to enact mandatory vaccination policies in public schools.
My original post was not accurate
The correct answer is:
Only three Canadian provinces have mandatory vaccine policies for attending school. Those being Ontario,New Brunswick and Manitoba; however in all three of those provinces children can be exempt for the following reason; medical, religion and reasons of conscienc. Nova Scotia as well as all other provinces never had a mandatory vaccine policy for school
Don’t know what you googled but it’s not accurate, mine comes from the Canadian Health web site but can also be confirm on the Canadian vaccine information site and the Nova Scotia Health Services site.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Not to say some people haven't had serious side effects from the vaccines. They have and I'm in no way minimizing that. People have died. Rarely, but it has happened.
But, if you look at the list, things like pain at injection site, headache, chills, fatigue and a few others on there are almost identical to what most feel after a flu shot. So in my opinion shouldn't be on the list unless the severity is off the charts.
I fully expect there will be no adverse long term health effects from the Pfizer and Moderno vaccines.
Like many others I waited until millions of other people around the world were vaccinated before getting in line. Could have had the Astra-Zeneca sooner but did not trust it!!
I know four people who have had a severe headache for months now caused by the vaccines,
Headaches that never go away and often are so severe they cannot do any thing. Both Moderna.
You do realize that only a very small number of adverse reactions; best estimate by CDC being 1-10%; ever get reported and recorded. So multiple that number by 90 to get the actual number of adverse reactions

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

How come we don't argue over lead bullets anymore?

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
Because the Eagles stopped succumbing to lead when dr VanDoninick passed away is my guess. Seriously though, that drum certainly went silent didn't it?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Because the Eagles stopped succumbing to lead when dr VanDoninick passed away is my guess. Seriously though, that drum certainly went silent didn't it?
OMG the way she protested and lobbied elected officials & the DNR is crazy.
Apparently many were so sick of hearing from her they would run and hide when they saw her coming.

·
Registered
15,756 Posts
My original post was not accurate
The correct answer is:
Only three Canadian provinces have mandatory vaccine policies for attending school. Those being Ontario,New Brunswick and Manitoba; however in all three of those provinces children can be exempt for the following reason; medical, religion and reasons of conscienc. Nova Scotia as well as all other provinces never had a mandatory vaccine policy for school
Don’t know what you googled but it’s not accurate, mine comes from the Canadian Health web site but can also be confirm on the Canadian vaccine information site and the Nova Scotia Health Services site.
Today I agree 100% years ago Nope
My source this morning was MA :pwho said we tried everything to get you out of it since you had such bad allergies
but you had no choice but to get it. She also said they tied my arm behind my back since I was left handed and that was a sign of the devil and forced me to use my right arm
Cheers

Oh yes forgot also slap me in the head a few times a day with the yard stick with Ma's permission she said :(

21 - 32 of 32 Posts