Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greenwood in house. Trail cams 25%-50% off, firearms discounted, new supplies, electronic ear muffs, deer carts, feed, lures etc. On now. Purchased a new folding receiver cargo basket $214, down to $80.00. Hunting is coming around the corner.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Greenwood in house. Trail cams 25%-50% off, firearms discounted, new supplies, electronic ear muffs, deer carts, feed, lures etc. On now. Purchased a new folding receiver cargo basket $214, down to $80.00. Hunting is coming around the corner.
Man you have the best CT in canada I think :)
Cheers

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man you have the best CT in canada I think :)
Cheers
I am starting to think so. Anyone looking to save a few dollars on a firearm or supplies talk to Gloria. 765-6338. Sporting. They also have some ammo that has come in lately.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
I am starting to think so. Anyone looking to save a few dollars on a firearm or supplies talk to Gloria. 765-6338. Sporting. They also have some ammo that has come in lately.
Not even one gun in mine and I have more ammo than they do :(
What does the ammo prices look like?? up again

·
Administrator
10,115 Posts
Saw a posted pic on FB the.other day...taken at CT....Federal 303....71.99 a box...before the taxes !!!

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saw a posted pic on FB the.other day...taken at CT....Federal 303....71.99 a box...before the taxes !!!
Each store I would imagine is different. CT Greenwood actually had some brands reduced this year, rifle and shotgun.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thunderstick, would you happen to have a picture of the folding cargo basket? Would it be suitable to carry a deer out on? Thank-you

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
If they'd ship a rifle, I might be a buyer.

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thunderstick, would you happen to have a picture of the folding cargo basket? Would it be suitable to carry a deer out on? Thank-you
I can get a picture but that is what it is. It goes into the receiver, folds up or down with a pin. I have one that I have used the last few years. Leave it in the back of the truck. If I need it just put it in the receiver and load the deer. Saves trying to haul one up over the tail gate.

·
GREYBEARD
2,904 Posts
Wow, plus tax, that's 4.14 a round !!

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Wow, plus tax, that's 4.14 a round !!
We are back to the days of my grandfather a box of 20 was 10 deer
One to test the gun and one to kill the deer every year since as he would say cannot waste any just too expensive. Imagine in those days saying that what would he think today
Cheers

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey just noticed those carriers are on the 4th last page of the flier if you want a pic.

·
Administrator
10,115 Posts
I have one too. Got it a P/A...good for 750 lbs. I bought it to haul a few crates of Lobster with the Rav 4. Works great...had mud bugs, hay bales, bagged soil ( a lot !) garden stone bricks..on it...no issues at all !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts