Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

Deer Pantry

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  3macs1 
#1 ·
Something neat I see on you tube, deer pantry. Live game cameras at deer feeding stations. Check it out

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
The Brownsville Deer Pantry in Maine. I have been watching it for a few years now. I get a notification every day when the camera goes live and you can watch in real time. They just have a camera on one trough right now. Later they will have a wide angle camera and they use a drone for pictures. There had to be 200 deer there last year. I have been watching this guy for a couple of weeks. He still had his antlers as of last night. He is a big bodied deer as well.

Gary, I was watching last year when suddenly they all got nervous and were all looking in the same direction. That happens a lot and most times it is just other deer arriving out of the woods. But then a coyote ran by. There had to be 30-40 deer there at the time, and they actually mounted a defense and chased it off. Safety in numbers. >Pete

pECdN3t.jpg

VDNfmsp.jpg

#6 ·
Was watching again last night. These two big fellas are still holding onto their antler. The guy in the first picture was still chasing does . Cool to see him running all over the place with his neck stretched out. >Pete

iVsPydw.jpg

iN78bpi.jpg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.