Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,677 Posts
EV’s are not suited for our Winters. The concept of going fully electric sounds good to the climate extremists… but these clowns don’t realize what has to be done to achieve this goal. No such thing as an emission free car. All they are doing, is transferring the emissions to another place. I read an interview not long ago, with a big oil executive, and he said, “if the whole planet went to electric vehicles tomorrow, we would not likely see any difference in our oil production or sales”. Oil is here to stay, and switching to EV’s will not make one difference. Just heard on the news yesterday, that our ozone layer is starting to “heal itself”. How is this even possible ???? Keep drinking the Koolaid !!
sorry for the side track

· Registered
3,677 Posts
My first new vehicle was a 1987 Toyota 4-Runner. I was 21 years old, and wanted this from the moment I saw it on the showroom floor. $24,495 + tax @ 12.5% interest. I must say ... I never owned another Toyota after that one. The tin worms feasted on it big time, and it was undercoated yearly. They replaced the two front fenders under warranty, and just rust everywhere. The final straw ... I had a flat tire at work one day, and the aluminum wheel was stuck to the hub. I had to call the garage and they sent someone over with a sledge hammer to beat it off. My first and last Toyota.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts