Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,

Now that deer season is over I was wondering if anyone can point us in the right direction for some duck and goose action? Chelsea/Bridgewater area.

Thanks

·
Registered
261 Posts
yes some ducks and geese to fill the last void in the freezer! or for us the second small freezer. there really isnt enough time in the fall. why cant fall be all year and hunting season too. wait i'd be fired from work and the house and cars would fall into disrepair lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes some ducks and geese to fill the last void in the freezer! or for us the second small freezer. there really isnt enough time in the fall. why cant fall be all year and hunting season too. wait i'd be fired from work and the house and cars would fall into disrepair lol
Lol, same. Our place would be in a right state, ha ha. We have some room next to our buck for a few ducks/geese but never hunted waterfowl in Nova Scotia so no clue where to start.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know a few spots around Liverpool area but I’ve been trying exploring some more. Always looking for new hunters to maybe get together and have a hunt.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know a few spots around Liverpool area but I’ve been trying exploring some more. Always looking for new hunters to maybe get together and have a hunt.
I have lived here for 4 years now but only really gotten into deer. I am from NB and used to hunt any and everything. I am certainly looking for people to hunt with here if you are interested.

I dont have a lot of waterfowl gear but have some decoys, a canoe and a half ton truck.

Let me know if you want to meet up

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have lived here for 4 years now but only really gotten into deer. I am from NB and used to hunt any and everything. I am certainly looking for people to hunt with here if you are interested.

I dont have a lot of waterfowl gear but have some decoys, a canoe and a half ton truck.

Let me know if you want to meet up
Yes always nice to meet new hunters. We will have to arrange a hunt. What county are you in?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts