Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,284 Posts
What f'n next. I am sure he posed for that pic.
sad.png
Cannot take a crap today without someone taking your pic or making comments for the world to see. UNREAL IMO.

Good job .Now someone will be measuring off the 182 M out in the water

Non lead bullets Oh boy

That group is just one of many that go after the blue bills there big time and they hunt there on a regular basis for years . Leave them alone I say

Stuff like this exposure to the public F'ked the shore blinds in 90% of the bay so what now go after theses guys

We see them a few times a week. In fact I think it was wednesday snowing like crazy and sounded like opening day deer season in loch lomand in the 80's
smile.png

Was music to my ears and I got to speak to one group who did well with a limit in 2 hours

Funny the wife says that morning I am shocked no one complains about all the noise

It has built up so much over the years like hunting in a fish bowl now in the bay and many question for how much longer it will be allowed before something like happened to dominion beach in 1992

LOL this reminds me of a couple of years ago. Front page of the paper a pic of a guy smelting on the bay and a story about unsafe ice conditions are right now

I take one look and say to the wife that is my crazy old bud there only one I know still has a pair of those vintage boots and 40 year old wool socks on a screwed up sled I made about 25 years ago for him

Yep picked him up the next day and it was him :) and boy was he pissed to see his pic on the front page. Like I told him best stop taking a leak on the ice like you do they will have your picture of your peepee next in the paper LOL

Cheers

lFTAoFc.jpg

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
So many reasons why I no longer hunt Lingan bay , years back the talk after the beach was closed off due to that fkn boardwalk and the dumb winer's about hunters legally hunting there help shut that part down , so many restricted access to the water thru right aways across their lands .

In a NUT SHELL ! TOO MUCH B.S. to even bother with that place now this ! Years back Dept of Lands and Forests said it was possible the bay would become a waterfowl preserve and deemed NO Hunting Period !

That never happened but most of the shore line cannot be hunted for one reason or another , I want to hunting waterfowl , not be harassed for legally hunting cause of the NOT IN MY BACK YARD Scenario , it became too much so I said to this same time I abandoned Morien Bay , for almost 30 yrs I travelled to Forchu and Framboise where I can hunt in peace , launch my boat and just enjoy my day with out putting up with other cranky arse people's issues.

Soon you will see bouys in the bay to state legal shooting limits from homes or trails if whatever !

As for the Spokesperson for Port Morien Wildlife Association or what ever they are now , NON LEAD BULLETS for Waterfowl hunting yes Sir that's classic , just goes to show the mentality of how really good they are at informing the public on proper ways to hunt waterfowl , got the distances correct , not much else .

·
Registered
14,284 Posts
Agree

I think they will be lucky if bouys are all that happens. Many don't want them hunting there now
sad.png

Dominion beach starts before the board walk but that is a long story

The beginning of the end was when a friend who I was in a blind with that day with two other friends got out of gear after a lady came over and accused us of shooting at her

He would not shut up and lost it on her. About 1 hour later the rcmp shows up and she charged him.( scared for her life she said the way he spoke to her ) Yep we all went to court as witness to support him and she lost but quickly she got a Lenny, a councillor guess who and a small group together and before we knew it there was walk ways/ boardwalk and then in 1992 official park. I know you will know the players

I hunted that beach since I was 14 many days a week as did a good many dominion and gardiner boys and about 6 -8 people screwed it on us with one pissed off lady leading the pack

Yes it grew to more with the board walk for sure as you say but she started the dam ball rolling

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts