Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,353 Posts
Best of luck

All one would need here is a stick

Almost had to kick two the other day when out for a walk to get them to move and tons of them around

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
9,769 Posts
Yea...they sure can be disgusting...they're sooo bad here in places, you have to side step the goose chit going into the post office to get financially raped !!!

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh well ya win s6, you lose some.

Get there, get settled and the dog busts out scaring the birds away.
Maybe I'll get lucky next time

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Was out this morning , friggin rainn was heavy at times , should sat in the boat as it was pulled up into the grass and covered up with old fishing hey that I keep stashed out on the island , be birds flew right over it and only about 30 ft high just enough to clear the tree tops , but too far from the blind , I'll be readjusting things for tomorrow morning as both myself and my daughter are heading out again since she has day off from work and last day B4 school goes back in .

Oh well recharge the vid camera and try again !

·
Registered
6,252 Posts
Almost got one last week! My buddy’s tee shot hit a goose bang on, must of stunned it cause by the time we got to it it was up and running. No goose for supper damn it. But hey got an eagle on the 3rd hole!

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Almost got one last week! My buddy's tee shot hit a goose bang on, must of stunned it cause by the time we got to it it was up and running. No goose for supper damn it. But hey got an eagle on the 3rd hole!
I sure hope your using a lead free ball lol

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Holy hell the mosquitos were beyond belief with the humidity this morning , Geese never wanted anything to do with moving around at all , quite vocal but not a chance to take flight or come to the decoys , even jump shooting was not a option , still had good trip out tho with my daughter and seen plenty of ducks , teals were in big #s this morning , some flocks as many as 40 . Hopefully it's a good sign for the opening day next month , did little scouting for Heritage day as well , oh well 0-2 but hey that's hunting for ya !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts