Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
I picked up a Excalibur Micro 335 this year and love it!

Don't get caught up too much on the speed thing ... I blew thru a bear at 25 yards and had to dig 6" of bolt out of an old log.

It will kill anything I'm going to hunt in these woods ...including Moose ...if I ever get drawn ..hahahaha ...tis to laugh !

I upgraded to the illuminated scope ( a must) and added the "Air Brakes" to dampen noise .

DSCF6039_zps6iy8b1kk.jpg

16-1_zpshivapokd.jpg

16-2_zpsvtmp7wt1.jpg

tuk

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Hey tuk,

Glad to hear your liking the micro. I have an Excalibur Ibex and love it but find it pretty cumbersome. Can't wait to some year upgrade to a Micro.

P.S.

That's a great looking bear!

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Wholesale sports has a smokin deal on the matrix 350LE dead zone pkg. $599 right now. If i hadn't recently bought a new tenpoint, I'd be ordering one.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wholesale sports have some really good deals on now. Thanks for the info of course they would be sold out online on the 400.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My new bulldog with air brakes is on its way from young guns. Can't wait for Christmas break to get it sighted in and see how it shoots. I have been shooting a compound for many years if I like the Xbow better probably will be selling my pse dream season Evo in skulls camo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts