Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered
For me I always found if a prohib owner they took their good old time so I always sent it in 6 months early
Where do you get this shit at or do you just make it up.
I own prohibs and with the exception of the last time ; which was due to the overload + covid; mine has been renewed as quickly as anyone else鈥檚

Registered
Where do you get this shit at or do you just make it up.
I own prohibs and with the exception of the last time ; which was due to the overload + covid; mine has been renewed as quickly as anyone else鈥檚
YOU owned one class of prohibs Dude did you nOT the class most have NOT the classes all prohib owners have and I only shared what I have seen on my applications nothing more and heard the same on nutz who have commented they witnessed the same Over the years with similar classes
Just curious how many times were your prohibs inspected over the years Exactly we are or were before I got rid of mine far from the same
You are sure on a roll tonight attacking really nothing but just have to attack who pissed in your cornflakes

Registered
Yup. Much harder for them to claim it gets lost. Though if they cash the cheque it defies logic why paper would be so slow.
Yes years ago I would send it registered mail to make sure it is signed for and that would be like another 10 or 11 bucks just know one time it took mine just about the full six months I sent early to get and all were much longer than the one online shocked me when it arrived in like 2 weeks
Cheques are a real pain now also for most places which may slow it down plus I would say they have to enter the entire form (S) on the system which takes additional people and time vs opening a screen and it is all there
Could be something as simple as trying to push people to do it on line also once the word gets out and it is how much faster it is

Registered
Just did my renewal the other day. Not up until May but thought I better get it in. One thing I here people say is when they mail it in it seems to take forever but not the cashing of the cheque 馃榾
cashed my cheque in june got card in nov. phoned them a lot about it ,they said they sent them but i didnt get them .last year.some how wife and me let them run out.73 years old and had9 to take course ,not happy.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts