Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well..that's another one in the books !! More chit and rhetoric for another couple years.
Anyone wanna bet who'll be the first to say.. " I told ya so" ??
馃槈馃槈

Registered
Fear is a powerful emotion. If you tell a lie enough times it becomes accepted as the truth. Trudeau is the only one who can keep us safe, he said so himself!:rolleyes: The majority of Capers must be happy! Very Blue in my neck of the woods.

Registered
Well all I can say is I need to pay more attention because there 18000 people in my riding walking around with their head up their azz .

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Still can't get my head around it. What a country we live in.
Our PC rep went in. !
I was SOOOOOO GLAD to see that stoopid bayyoch Jordan lose her seat. Minister of fisheries all right...she couldn't tell a fekiin sea urchin from a jellyfish !

Registered
Fekking sickening , don 't understand it , worked the election all day yesterday and libs were no where close at our 4 polls at end of the night , so many on the cape saying get rid of the turd , but yet he's back ffs . Just goes show bunch of payout sukking liars we have around here !

Registered
We won鈥檛 hear from Joe this morning. He was probably up all night celebrating. Trudeau鈥檚 acceptance speech should have started like this 鈥︹渇irst of all 鈥 I would like to thank the NDP, Green and PPC voters for solidifying my victory鈥. What a total waste of time and money. What does Trudeau have to do, to turn his supporters against him ??? I was watching a movie the other night, and a line stuck out to me鈥 鈥渢he problem with brainwashed people 鈥 they don鈥檛 know they鈥檙e brainwashed鈥. How true is that ??? I project our national debt will be on the high side of 2 Trillion before the next election, and the banned gun list will have grown.

Registered
I was very happy to see that Jordan was booted out. What a total waste of skin she was. Her lips were so firmly attached to Trudeau鈥檚 arse, they will probably need to be surgically removed.

Registered
JT thanks all PPC voters for responding emotionally to his gauntlet thrown at the anti-vaxers. You were perfect pawns in this chess match. Conservatives won popular vote, but thanks to vote splitting on the right, the Liberals form the government.

Registered
We won鈥檛 hear from Joe this morning. He was probably up all night celebrating. Trudeau鈥檚 acceptance speech should have started like this 鈥︹渇irst of all 鈥 I would like to thank the NDP, Green and PPC voters for solidifying my victory鈥. What a total waste of time and money. What does Trudeau have to do, to turn his supporters against him ??? I was watching a movie the other night, and a line stuck out to me鈥 鈥渢he problem with brainwashed people 鈥 they don鈥檛 know they鈥檙e brainwashed鈥. How true is that ??? I project our national debt will be on the high side of 2 Trillion before the next election, and the banned gun list will have grown.
Nope watched the blue jays lose :( and went to bed
Not happy they got back in BUT anyone that has been watching what was going on for the past two weeks and was not still in dream land even some saying a PC majority my god didnot have to wait to see what was going to take place it was right there in front of you
The Tool and his flip flopping cost him the election plain and simple. We should be thankful. Justin dam near got the majority but the mail in are still out there but not enough I hope to swing 12 seats

Lets be honest the day the tool won the leadership race most knew we were screwed. Only L Lewis would have beat him
It is what it is and no shock to me
Cheers

GREYBEARD
Just goes to show that far too many Canadians are uninformed voters, that don't pay any attention to what goes on in there own country when the Liebrals get voted back in.
I was glad to see Jorden get punted, at least some got what they deserved!!

Registered
Liberals in a minority again and it ONLY cost $650+/- million. Shouldve just sent that to me and stayed like it was.
Id have taken all the cb moose lifetime losers to Newfoundland for a hunt, maybe a few to Alberta to find that 160+ buck. Id have made a difference with that kind of money, put a few people to work in the process too.

Registered
Conservatives work for a livin liberrals like the cerb lol wat a joke 615 for a couple of seats and all the other money turdo has spent liberal voter don't want the free ride to end.. Little bit of good news there political sciences experts ON THE ATV NEWS are saying turdo cant get a majority so maybe a change in leader ship might happen lol i dought it.O TOOL i'd say is gone as leader in the near future and gun owners look out

Registered
I am embarrassed to be Canadian today and even more embarrassed to be a Cape Bretoner!

Registered
I gotta agree with 3mac1 had hoped he was wrong but saw the tide turning as flip flop A-hole toole flipped and flopped with his own platform. What a dipshit.
Here in Hfx west with Regan retired the mla ran for the federal party. Sucked as an mla but got more votes then pc and NDP combined. Some real stupid people in this riding!

Registered
I am embarrassed to be Canadian today and even more embarrassed to be a Cape Bretoner!
X 100, the rest of the world is in hysterics!

Registered
Just can鈥檛 get my head around it He interferes in a criminal trial pays his mother Tom do volunteer work refuses to follow a motion passed by parliament and orders our soldiers in Petawawa to train the Chinese military here in Canada Prorogued parliament to stop the committees from investigating his wrong doing AND THEN WINS AN ELECTI ON!!!!!
WTF is wrong with the canadian people

Registered
Ohh yes and be ready for more gun bans and restrictions

Registered
What a rotten day, jays lost last night the turdboy won and my golf game was off shooting a lousy 78 this morning and then lawn mower trouble hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Registered
Well with this one flushed down the crapper and 600 plus Mil poorer for already depleted economics due to Trudope , theres speculation O'toole , The Q-tip and the Turd are possible all on borrowed time for their parties as leaders and The turdo already hinting on another election in 18-30 months .

Wait and see now but Hey Chef-boy-are-we $crewed till then !

Registered
The only positive I can see is that my riding also booted out a liberal. Colchester had enough of Lenore, she鈥檚 no more thankfully. Only thing she did for the area was get selfies and lie about funds that didn鈥檛 happen.....so she could more selfies.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts