Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The HWWA finished doing the Lands and Forests, Youth Hunting Camp, in Middle Musquodoboit, our part was the CFSC and Hunter Ed. With the help of Superslickie and Long Range plus myself we were able to help fire up 20 youth 12 to 16 in the shooting and hunting sports. As is the HWWA way of doing things we gave each new youth a compass to point them in the right direction so to speak.

The HWWA has one more Major Hunter Ed course planned for Aug 14th at the Stanley Range where youth and other registered students will get a chance to shoot rifle, shotgun, bow and arrow and cross bow. The course is priced the same as the regular one $30 plus tax, all ammo and targets supplied, as well as special course stations for Outdoor Activities and Hunting Ethics. I believe there may be 2 spaces left. The HWWA is and will be a leader in New Hunter and Shooter education we will do what we can to promote our our Outdoor Passions to the next generations.

·
GREYBEARD
2,875 Posts
I agree !!

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
We are a small group of very dedicated volunteers doing what we can to encourage and educate those that want to learn about hunting and nature

1 - 5 of 5 Posts