Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I'm interested, if you've got a place, depending on cost and what equipment is needed. I don't have decoys or a blind. Just personal cam and a non camo shotgun.
Still searching for a spot, i got afew in mind hoping i see some in the spots im thinking this weekend while scouting, Your forsure more then welcome to join me for opener

Registered
The color of your gun will not matter . Ducks pick up movement long before the color of your gun . Being well hidden and being still are key factors in getting ducks close . And being where the duck want to be is an other .

Registered
I find the major thing is a face mask. And keeping low and being as still as possible be it a Lay out or A frame blind. You can have the best brushed in blind, but if you鈥檙e head is fully out of blind it sticks out like a sore thumb

Registered
I find the major thing is a face mask. And keeping low and being as still as possible be it a Lay out or A frame blind. You can have the best brushed in blind, but if you鈥檙e head is fully out of blind it sticks out like a sore thumb
Did you ever see the shine off a face a few fields over when hunting where there is multiple blinds and hunters . Looks like the guy is holding up a pie plate. Mask as you say is critical

1 - 10 of 10 Posts