Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have 3 pups available to hunting homes, these pups have the best of breeding behind them, going back to some of the top French kennels (Keranlouan/sourceClaire/StLubin/Kerveliant)
They will make hard working pointing dogs that work on land and water. They would also do very well in competition and hunt tests. THe mother is owned and can be seen, and the sire is a top male from Quebec. Both fully health tested. Please contact for full info pack.
Contact Leslie at [email protected]
Dog Sky Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog

·
Registered
17,024 Posts
They are beautiful. If I didnot already have two I would be all over that black one
I had to wait almost three years to get a black out of Quebec and I wonder by chance if they have the same dad since I remember David Campbell from
Les Épagneul Breton de la Crête Bleue

saying there was almost no top males to breed his females with with in Quebec to get a black
My blacks father
Père: Lob du Clos des Vickings, TB, TAN, OFA Exc
This was my little girl when I picked her up in march of 2019
All the best with your sale they are unreal pets and hunting dogs as you know
Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello, thank you, and that pup of yours is beautiful. I knew of your pups father. Our female is the black/white and she’s was brought in from Europe. I’ll try and attach pictures of parents and pedigrees.
Font Parallel Paper Paper product Document

Dog Plant Dog breed Collar Carnivore

·
Registered
17,024 Posts
Hello, thank you, and that pup of yours is beautiful. I knew of your pups father. Our female is the black/white and she’s was brought in from Europe. I’ll try and attach pictures of parents and pedigrees.

View attachment 98400
Very Cool
Our girls could pass for sisters :) Now something real freaky. My girl's name is Olive also
6 semaines: Olive, Olga, Ober, Océane, Otello, Ofélie, Otis, Olala, Olaf, Ourson et Oasis

View attachment 98400
[/QUOTE]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts