Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

Gary's Trailcam Pics

57K views 515 replies 61 participants last post by  gary 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Got out and checked a coupe mineral lick trailcams this weekend. Happy to see twins at 2 out of 3 spots:

PICT2748_zps3154b932.jpg

PICT0141_zps246ada9b.jpg

Lots of visits from different critters - squirrels, bear, etc. Think this guy was just showing off.

PICT0392_zpsa0af56ac.jpg

Kind of a cool sequence here. She knew something was around, just couldnt figure out what. Damn flying squirrels.

PICT0665_zpsd1f9933d.jpg

PICT0666_zps858ab564.jpg

See less See more
#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Still have the twins at this fawning ground plus a lone doe moved in - likely the daughter from last year. Moved the camera out to monitor another spot.

PICT0025_zps357284b7.jpg

Twins getting ahead of Momma.

PICT0042_zps3bc6d125.jpg

This spot has a doe with a single fawn. This doe hated this cam - only came at night and wouldn't come in close at all.

Smaller single doe at this place too. Re located this cam as well.

PICT0017_zpse1c2dc5f.jpg

One other usual fawning ground came up with only a young single doe - no fawns and no mature doe.

#8 ·
Getting pics of the doe & fawns travelling with single does the past couple weeks. Starting to tolerate each other.

PICT0776_zps4c60420c.jpg

They are travelling further from the core fawning grounds too - got a pic of this family 1.2 km (according to the GPS) from another cam, where they'd been visiting regular since they were little guys.

MVII0027_zpsf9973b23.jpg

#9 ·
Everything wants a piece of that Trophy Rock.

PICT0236_zps361f5eeb.jpg

This is a hawk - broad wing I think...

PICT0152_zpse996d24a.jpg

Some are just plain greedy and want it all. This guy is definitely addicted - got a lot of pics of him like this.

PICT0098_zps87d8bee9.jpg

Breakin into the trophy rock stash:

PICT0670_zps57eca1c7.jpg

#14 ·
Great Pics Gary. Keep them coming. There has been a Doe and two Fawns hanging around my field all summer. They made an appearance last night in front of the house, first time I have seen them in over a week. Their spots are gone. They had the same shade of brown as their Mother. Signs of the changing seasons are on us.

#23 ·
One of the places I hunt has deer with dark antlers. Not all of them but some I've seen a few over the years have them. Haven't been fortunate enough to bag one yet. The menu on this cam disappeared so date/time are wrong. Pic is from 1st week of October this year.

PICT0052_zpsb358964c.jpg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.