Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
461 - 480 of 516 Posts
Boyyyy...you can REALLY pic the spots for the T-Cams Gary !! Another wickedly awesome video bud. Kool watchin the bucks squeeze their glands together before they take a wiz over them.
SPECIAL T-Cam AWARD NOMINATION ...Great capture of that bucks sphincter in operation....lmfao...only on your cameras man...only on your cameras...ha ha ha ha ha !!

Pretty awesome stuff, thanks for posting!
If ya need some help or a hunting buddy just let me know

Awesome stuff.
Must be one of your fav spots as I recognize it from other videos
Lol- I thought standing still and listening and watching was a trait of all Whitetails!
Love your videos bud keep em coming!!!

Ps noticed you used the word “had “ in the video is that because your talking past yrs or because you or one of your sons shot him???

Great stuff Gary really enjoy your vids. Do you live in the woods or do anything other then hunting related things???

Great videos! You are correct about needing the audio Gary. Lots of bleats, hooves walking through the leaves and deer reacting to sounds in the night. It sounds like one of your cams is set up very close to a small waterfalls or fast running brook and the buck seemed to enjoy bedding down in this spot.

Gary, great videos. I've watched them all a couple of times. >Pete

461 - 480 of 516 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.