Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
281 - 300 of 348 Posts

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
I wouldn't worry about havin them there cause theres no gas pumps there either like a gasser gotta make sure you got enough charge to get home on.I heard all new homes have to be wired for the docking stations anybody got anything on that code
The already have put a few of them at our hospital. That's my point, where do you park when vehicles are in those spots being charged? Parking is limited now.

·
Registered
782 Posts
The already have put a few of them at our hospital. That's my point, where do you park when vehicles are in those spots being charged? Parking is limited now.
I havn't seen any at our hospitals but the new work is not finished yet and i think i've seen one ev in the last 6 months around here so i think your concern might not be a issue here for a while any way.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
I havn't seen any at our hospitals but the new work is not finished yet and i think i've seen one ev in the last 6 months around here so i think your concern might not be a issue here for a while any way.
You pay $3.00 just to stop there for two minutes if you are getting paper work. Be interesting what the fee will be for a EV's taking up spots. Nothing is free.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #285 ·
I see crude is down under $100 a barrel ($94.50). When is gas and diesel gonna go down by leaps and bounds just like it went up every time the price of oil went up a dollar ??? We are getting hosed by our government every day...

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
It’s pretty obvious their gouging when you see how the market goes up suddenly and they hike the prices up blaming unsettled markets. Then it goes down suddenly and they wait and wait and wait. It’s only unsettle when its climbing apparently.

·
Administrator
10,845 Posts
Yup...they're a lot frikken slower to put it down than what they are putting it up !!!!

·
Administrator
10,845 Posts
That's funny as heck Dave...were you chatting with my wife this morning...lol...she said the very same thing !!!

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #291 ·
I have seen a few posts about the interrupter clause being invoked tonight for diesel fuel only. Of the news reports I have read … it doesn’t say if it’s going up or down. Does anyone have a link that says what it’s doing ??? My guess is up. We are being robbed to the point of insanity.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Go fill up the diesel tonight guys. It’s skyrocketing overnight. After already being hiked up this morning. I never even hear peep about the interrupter last night. Not a word. Makes one wonder if they’re starting to just sneak them in overnight without warning.

But tonight’s has been announce a bit and sounds like something in the ball park of 20c up for diesel.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Go fill up the diesel tonight guys. It’s skyrocketing overnight. After already being hiked up this morning. I never even hear peep about the interrupter last night. Not a word. Makes one wonder if they’re starting to just sneak them in overnight without warning.

But tonight’s has been announce a bit and sounds like something in the ball park of 20c up for diesel.
I think it is over $2.31

281 - 300 of 348 Posts