Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well he did it again. What a fool. Every time he goes abroad he embarrasses himself and Canada.
First makes world wide headlines acting like an Ahole in London for the Queens funeral
Then gets his azz ripped by Xi at the summit
Go turdboy go keep making Canada look bad and maybe just maybe the Canadian people will wise up and vote you out!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
5,078 Posts
Well he did it again. What a fool. Every time he goes abroad he embarrasses himself and Canada.
First makes world wide headlines acting like an Ahole in London for the Queens funeral
Then gets his azz ripped by Xi at the summit
Go turdboy go keep making Canada look bad and maybe just maybe the Canadian people will wise up and vote you out!!!!!!!!!!
You know talking bad about Turd boy will wake someone up 😀

· Registered
17,701 Posts
Sadly I never sleep any more to have to wake up :(. Lucky to get 4 hours a night now :) If not pain it is pee waking me or that dam sleep apnea
You guys will never learn it matters not what Justin does or how he looks to the world he has proven that time and time again
Cheers

· Registered
911 Posts
See the new tax thats being mulled by certain world leaders its a carbon assessment tax on your homes and property depending on what they asses you at thats your new tax price.I laughed he look like a little school boy gettin hollered at by the principal guess that's how it goes when you sell your soul to china.The free trade agreement in the 90's killed our ability to manufacture anything in this country and now these deals with china got us bare arse and over a barrell.
Why do politicians get to make major decisions with out a common vote from cdn citizens first if they want it or not ya run the country daily but not major decisions with out our say.Only then will we have a true democracy i guarantee ya if citizens had more imput this country wouldn't be broke.I know its only a dream but we are being lead to a financial crisis in this country just on the cost of living let alone the extra trillion he spent on trying to buy a seat in the un

· Registered
17,701 Posts
See the new tax thats being mulled by certain world leaders its a carbon assessment tax on your homes and property depending on what they asses you at thats your new tax price.I laughed he look like a little school boy gettin hollered at by the principal guess that's how it goes when you sell your soul to china.The free trade agreement in the 90's killed our ability to manufacture anything in this country and now these deals with china got us bare arse and over a barrell.
Why do politicians get to make major decisions with out a common vote from cdn citizens first if they want it or not ya run the country daily but not major decisions with out our say.Only then will we have a true democracy i guarantee ya if citizens had more imput this country wouldn't be broke.I know its only a dream but we are being lead to a financial crisis in this country just on the cost of living let alone the extra trillion he spent on trying to buy a seat in the un
You been in your blind lately have a nice 6 and a spike now here roaming which is not far from you?? seen both twice each this week

· Registered
46 Posts
Sadly I never sleep any more to have to wake up :(. Lucky to get 4 hours a night now :) If not pain it is pee waking me or that dam sleep apnea
You guys will never learn it matters not what Justin does or how he looks to the world he has proven that time and time again
Cheers
Do you have a cpap machine?I have one now it must be helping some with sleep because i remember dreaming most nights now,i didnt remember any before.But im still tired most days,so i dont know if they are a hoax or what.The peeing throughout the nite sucks,have that issue also,just went for a bladder scope not long ago VERY very painful exam.Getting old sucks

· Registered
17,701 Posts
Do you have a cpap machine?I have one now it must be helping some with sleep because i remember dreaming most nights now,i didnt remember any before.But im still tired most days,so i dont know if they are a hoax or what.The peeing throughout the nite sucks,have that issue also,just went for a bladder scope not long ago VERY very painful exam.Getting old sucks
Yes my friend I would get no sleep without the machine and like you bladder is checked and OK just old age started for me around 50 maybe. I am tired every day but learned to live with it
Getting old is not for sissies :)
take care

· Registered
17,701 Posts
The reference was not you.
Oh that is a change it normally is :) I am lost to think who it is then
lazy day today I think with no mama to push me :( might put 3 hours in the greenhouse some parts came in yesterday so might as well install them when it is not too cold out take care and of course lug some more potatoes into the basement. try to take 50 pounds every time I come in might be 100 pounds of reds left to move, All the whites went yesterday to a good cause only had about 250 pounds and they bagged them for a change :) tried some superior this year and they sucked small , some scab and few per plant
Reds huge and tons of them like always and no scab

1 - 12 of 12 Posts