Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1325 Posts

·
Administrator
9,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of ye got your booster shot so far ???

The wife and I got our little jab in this afternoon. AZ was on the menu.

·
Registered
13,673 Posts
Daughter done both shots but she is health care( pfizer). Wife next tuesday ( pfizer) and me too young so far
laugh.png
laugh.png
per daughter who set up the appointments

My 2 buds and their mrs yesterday AZ

Cheers

·
Administrator
9,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just got off the phone with our bf's...they got a reschedule for tomorrow for theirs. Their original appointment wasn't till may 4th or 7th (?) AZ also

·
Registered
6,350 Posts
NOFKENWAY!
One of my wife's clients is. an RN she also works the 811 line. She told my Wife that line is swamped with calls about negative reactions to the vaccine and not just Az either!

·
Registered
13,673 Posts
NOFKENWAY!
One of my wife's clients is. an RN she also works the 811 line. She told my Wife that line is swamped with calls about negative reactions to the vaccine and not just Az either!
What kind of reactions. If nothing you are experiencing it is not working per the doc

Daughter had muscle pain, hives for 4 days and very tired for about 10 days but is fine now

First shot just a sore arm, the second shot knocked the crap out of her as she says and she is 28

Cheers

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
What kind of reactions. If nothing you are experiencing it is not working per the doc

Daughter had muscle pain, hives for 4 days and very tired for about 10 days but is fine now

First shot just a sore arm, the second shot knocked the crap out of her as she says and she is 28

Cheers
They expect it to take roughly a month before your third eye and sixth toe start to form in.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Just on the news, it seems some people in Ontario have found out they were injected with nothing but saline. What the hell is going on? There will be no vac for this fellow.

·
Registered
13,673 Posts
I see it like having cancer

If I don't take the chemo I will die for sure but taking the chemo may help me live longer but hurts you for the rest of your life

This I KNOW first hand
sad.png

Yes the vaccine may kill me but if I get covid I am dead anyway with my health so I am getting it when my time comes

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Even with my health issues is No fkking way !

I refused the liveral Kool-Aid dished out over the last yr plus , first dont wear mask then maybe its good , now double up , oh wait tripple the mask , avoid sexual encounters even with your partner LMFAO , then just do yourself , LMFAO again , lock this down , ban that , BIBBLES , BUBBLES , BABBLES , Holy chitt they cant make their minds .

Limit this , covid gives the chitts stock up on TP, oh no we got that wrong too , 1 vax , 2 vax, 3 vaxes , this one causes blood clots, limit the age , oh wait lets drop the age to lower group to use it up .

Lets see who just drops dead after what ever vax they get , I'm not anti vax , I get my shots , but this covid crap and tge uncertainty of these vaxes they came up with so fast to say one min its safe next min it causes blood clots , what other health issues could it cause, long and short term .

To each their own on this , my body my choice , I 'll just sit and watch what it really does , and #s keep going up on covid cases and climbing with all the vaxes being given out , then we really know alot of it has , was and is bull crap from day one .

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I refuse to be part of the government experiment ... unless I am forced to in order to travel. I said that right from the start. I also said it's probably saline water. After vaccination ... you can still get it ...transmit it ... still need to wear a mask ... still need to social distance and still need to sanitize. WHY ??????? Nothing more than a government experiment to see how easy it is to control people. According to the numbers lining up to get jabbed ... I'm guessing it is a success.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
I'll let them staple my bag to a light pole first.f No jab for me unless my livelihood hangs in the balance. I am not an anti vaxxer but I am in this case.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I see it like having cancer

If I don't take the chemo I will die for sure but taking the chemo may help me live longer but hurts you for the rest of your life

This I KNOW first hand
sad.png

Yes the vaccine may kill me but if I get covid I am dead anyway with my health so I am getting it when my time comes
How does a hockey player get covid which according to the medical experts ravishes your lungs and organs continue to play the sport un effected. Many of them have had it?

·
Registered
13,673 Posts
I refuse to be part of the government experiment ... unless I am forced to in order to travel. I said that right from the start. I also said it's probably saline water. After vaccination ... you can still get it ...transmit it ... still need to wear a mask ... still need to social distance and still need to sanitize. WHY ??????? Nothing more than a government experiment to see how easy it is to control people. According to the numbers lining up to get jabbed ... I'm guessing it is a success.
That is a given IMO in the next 2 years

Cheers

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Good point TS. Covid is nothing more than a bad flu. It effects people differently.... just like the flu. Some people can't fight the flu, and it turns into pneumonia. Some people end up in the hospital ... and yes ... people die. It's usually the elderly and compromised people. I read the obituaries every day. I have NEVER seen it mentioned that a loved one passed as the result of the flu ... unlike covid. If the ICU was full and an elderly person died of the FLU ... it was recorded as a result of covid complication. This is why the covid numbers are so high. It would surprise a lot of people if they knew how many people actually got the 'Rona and died specifically from that.

·
Administrator
9,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BM..You'll never see it say that they died from the flu in the paper...they die from pneumonia cuz that's what the flu turns into
wink.png
(((in your own words))

·
Registered
255 Posts
Got my shot a few weeks ago {one of the befits of being in the over 80 group LOL ] No soreness or aftereffects. Wife got her first shot yesterday. Don`t understand why people are making a big fuss over the shots. We have all had vaccines over the years, so what is the big deal about this one. Vaccines have eliminated many diseases and pretty well everyone alive today has had other shots anyways. If you dont want it for yourself at least take it so you wont affect others.

1 - 20 of 1325 Posts