Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 916 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I refuse to be part of the government experiment ... unless I am forced to in order to travel. I said that right from the start. I also said it's probably saline water. After vaccination ... you can still get it ...transmit it ... still need to wear a mask ... still need to social distance and still need to sanitize. WHY ??????? Nothing more than a government experiment to see how easy it is to control people. According to the numbers lining up to get jabbed ... I'm guessing it is a success.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Good point TS. Covid is nothing more than a bad flu. It effects people differently.... just like the flu. Some people can't fight the flu, and it turns into pneumonia. Some people end up in the hospital ... and yes ... people die. It's usually the elderly and compromised people. I read the obituaries every day. I have NEVER seen it mentioned that a loved one passed as the result of the flu ... unlike covid. If the ICU was full and an elderly person died of the FLU ... it was recorded as a result of covid complication. This is why the covid numbers are so high. It would surprise a lot of people if they knew how many people actually got the 'Rona and died specifically from that.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
You are very correct about the vaccines. I am not an "anti vaxer". They have literally saved millions and millions of lives. I have a real problem with a vaccine that was created in a matter of months ... and another problem with humans being the guinea pigs.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Joe ... what else can you call it ??? It has the exact same symptoms as the flu. There were virtually no cases of the flu this year. Everything got ticked off as Covid. Yes you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. This is nothing more then a bad flu. The numbers show more deaths, but how many of these deaths are actually people that contracted the virus and actually died of the virus??? I would guess that number is half of what's reported. Everything else is a "complication" from Covid.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I just refuse to be a part of a government experiment on controlling the masses. By the looks of things ... they are succeeding. I am not alone in this. Nearly 50% of the population think the same as I do. The saline injections are making the news now. How many of these "vaccines" are nothing more than saline water ???? I think a lot of them.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
If you are that concerned about your health ... how often have you wore a mask in Canadian Tire or Wally World prior to the mask mandate of last August ?? I would be willing to bet ... NEVER !! You are a victim of MSM.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Joe ... no one said I was normal.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
.... i should have been more clear .... from last march until they mandated masks on August 1st. You didn't think twice about going into Canadian Tire without a mask is those 5 or so months. That's when you were the most vulnerable. After August 1st ... you needed to wear a mask and all of a sudden you are masking up because you are compromised. That's why I said you were a victim of MSM. They could take the mask mandate away, and you wouldn't see a difference in cases. They might go down ... but probably not go up. 25 cases today. How are those masks working for people ????

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I think they should stop testing. The numbers would go down. When they got sick enough, then go to the dr. The same way we did for the last 100 years. 25 cases yesterday ... 38 today ... and forecasted to be over 70 tomorrow. NO NEW HOSPITALIZATIONS !!! Obviously these people have nothing more than flu symptoms.... and the province is in an uproar !!! I am so sick of the fear being dredged into peoples skulls.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
HRM is now in a 4 week lockdown after TWO DAYS of increased numbers. This news drove people into a shopping frenzy !! Hundreds of people in Costco lines with little regard to social distancing. Like I said earlier ... NO NEW HOSPITALIZATIONS !!! They either have ZERO symptoms or VERY MILD symptoms !!!

Labradort .... that has got to be the worse comparison I have heard yet. Using your logic .... a better comparison would be if your neighbor had 5 kids ... you would get castrated to help control the population.... or stop driving to lower the number of car accidents. See how stupid that sounds ??? About as stupid as your comparison.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
30 or so of todays cases should have went on yesterdays total. So actually the numbers are "technically" down today. Part of Gates plan ... kill off the non-productive people that no longer make money. The elderly are a liability to the Gates Greed foundation.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
There is also a thing called "illusory truth effect". If people would turn off their TV ... the world would be a much better place right now. There is so much more going on here than just a flu like virus. Think outside the box. Don't believe everything you see on the communist channels. (CBC and CNN).

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Turn on any news channel. All you see is covid, covid, covid. You think this is because they have nothing else to report ??? Not likely. They are trying to drive this into peoples brains. Watch any TV show with commercials. How many times in a one hour program do you see the same commercial over and over. Same principal. All people need to do is look at the covid numbers. In 2020 ... 1.8 million people died of a virus that has the same characteristics as the flu. That is a very small number in comparison to cancer for example. 10 million people died of cancer in 2020. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE !!!! Why isn't the government doing something about this ?? Heart disease killed 19 million people last year. Hunger alone kills more people per day than covid. That's a pretty simple fix. It's called food. 2.8 million people died so far this year because of hunger. Jees people ... you need to look outside of the box. There is so much more to this so called virus than what CNN is telling you. It was produced in a lab ( confirmed by Dr. Fauci and the head of the CDC), and was created for a number of reasons. One being ... to make the very rich, even more rich !!

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I thought I made it very clear that I was talking about the year 2020 ... and 2020 only. ... like all the other deaths are reported. Only the Rona has a running total just to make it look much worse than it is.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
You need to look harder. If they can fix it ... why is it dragging on so long ??? The longer it goes on, the more money Bill Gates makes. The vaccine has little to no affect on the new variants. They are now saying a "booster shot" in 6 months. That happens to coincide with flu season. Sound familiar ?? People get vaccinated every year (flu shot) to help their immune system with the H1N1 virus. It mutates every year, and the vaccines have little affect on some people. This virus is here to stay. People need to realize this and get on with life. I don't care how people dress it up ... it is nothing more than a slightly more deadly virus than the flu.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I am not disagreeing with what you are saying, Labradort. What I am saying is that Covid deaths are a drop in the bucket compared to other causes of death. So much fear has been dredged into your brain from hearing about covid every minute of every day ... you are lead to believe it's the worse thing out there. If the government put as much emphasis on cancer and heart disease as they are putting into this covid, then we might get somewhere. A hell of a lot more people lost loved ones to cancer and heart disease, than they did with this virus, which was created to affect a high percentage of the elderly... and the numbers certainly support this. I have lost a lot of family members to cancer. Are those deaths less important than the covid deaths ??? The world is definitely making it sound like they are. Covid covid Covid !!!! As long as people continue to buy into the BS ... they will never see the big picture.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Joe .... Not quite sure what this is in relation to ?? From Jan 23, 2020 to Dec 31, 2020 .... the death toll for the world was at 1,850,597. You must realize that a lot of these deaths had nothing really to do with the actual virus. All the focus was on Covid, so anyone that died as a result from lack of staff because they were busy with covid patients ... they got labeled as covid deaths as well.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
If people think Covid will disappear, they are off their rocker. We are still getting flu shots every fall for the variants of H1N1, and other viruses. Flu shots will be the norm every fall for this as well. And the roller coaster that we are on now (third wave) will be here until they figure out that the variants aren't nearly as deadly as the first wave. This "devasting" third wave that the media has everyone in a panic over, is nothing more than an inconvenience really. We are in a lockdown for at least 2 weeks ... i say 4 weeks ... for a cold ??? Most of the testing was done to asymptomatic people.... so how do we really know if this is bad or not ?? To my knowledge, there are no deaths from this third wave ??? If the vaccine gives people a sense of security... so be it. If that helps them with their mental health, I'm all for it. Will the vaccine help them ??? I'm still on the fence with that one. I have a friend living in Asia somewhere. In the last year, they had 96 deaths from Covid. Since they started vaccinating ... in the past few months, they had an additional 81 deaths. What changed ??? Nothing except vaccines, but their leaders are telling them it must just be a coincidence. Sounds like our Libtard government.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
How else do you explain it Joe ??? It has the exact same symptoms of a common cold. This third wave, as they like to call it, is nothing more than an inconvenience right now. People are not dropping off like flies. Most of those that tested positive were asymptomatic. In other words ... if the government wasn't begging them to get tested ... our positives would have been like any other day. When you go from 1200 tests a day to over 20,000 ... what the hell did people think was going to happen ??? .... and that's another thing ... the labs were almost to capacity with 12-1400 tests a day, now all of a sudden, they can process 20,000+ tests a day ???? And people wonder why I question this stuff ???

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Hard to say Joe ... the deaths last year at Northwood for example.... they lose 60-70 per year from various other reasons. Most common one was "old age". It was all about the covid last year. When asked why they couldn't say anything about the "normal" annual mortality rate, "they didn't want the public to let their guard down". If it wasn't for Northwood, our covid deaths would be less than 10. I have a feeling there are a few times when the "professionals" are told to keep things "hush-hush".

1 - 20 of 916 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.