Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
NOFKENWAY!
One of my wife's clients is. an RN she also works the 811 line. She told my Wife that line is swamped with calls about negative reactions to the vaccine and not just Az either!

Reactions: oaktree220

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
Too many contradictions
Proven that the vaccine will NOT prevent you from getting the virus
Proven that you will still infect others
They tell us it will lessen the symptoms
But they tell us get tested because most people don't even know they have covid because the symptoms are so slight
HOW DO YOU LESSEN SYMPTOMS SO SLIGHT YOU DONT KNOW YOUR SICK!!!!!
The vaccine is USELESS against the variants WHICH IS NOW THE BIGGEST CONCERN
SO WHY GET THE VACCINE
Things just don't add up for me so NOFKENWAY.

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
But if you build ( manufacture ) it they will come ( get vexed) !

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
When I read this sorry but this comes to mind not saying you are there 100% but . You keep rolling the dice and IMO some day it will get you, how your body handles it is the big question. I am not sitting back when my turn comes I am there
Plus you don't test positive for covid with the flu so pretty easy to separate

p7QCmZR.jpg
Wow joe so cool
But there are thousands of doctors and virologists and others with doctrines ( PHDs) who say the same thing your uneducated buds say. Thousands of doctors speaking out risking their life's work because they don't believe it all as it's being presented through the media. Why are the " POWERS THAT BE " trying so hard to silence these people.

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
So today in an interview Dr grand poobah strang said the AZ vaccine will cause more negative symptoms then covid itself for people under 55. So over that they don’t care if it kills you

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
An older gentlemen said yesterday that when you look at this (the big reset) it is to thin out the older people who have the pensions, that government monies support. They do nothing but eat money, no longer contribute, they are a drain on the coffers. Makes one wonder.
Actually the CPP is not gov money or any drain on anything so much $$$ in that plan there is no fear of it running out

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
Relax Pfizer announced they will have a pill that will cure covid by fall,so why bother with a vax

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
What virus goes away . We just learn how to control it normally and keep it in check with vaccines so agree it is here forever and it is a cold in your mind I don't want
Cheers.
Lots and lots of viruses run their course then die out. Others stick around forever. Or for an extended period of time, but sooner or later ALL living things die!

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
Too many contradictions around the whole thing
Masks not needed a week later wear a mask
When you return to Canada you must isolate unless your a foreign worker or,etc etc.
The vaccine won't prevent you from contracting the virus nor stop you from spreading it but get it anyway
The symptoms from covid are so mild most people don't realize they have it the vaccine will lessen these super mild symptoms
Even if you get the shot you can't travel or leave your community
The current vaccine is not effective for the variants
mRNA are STILL IN THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXPERIMENTAL STAGES

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
So last week they lowered the age for the Az vaccine. One week earlier dr strang said on live tv that vaccine would cause more negative reactions then the actual virus would for persons under 55. Just one more contradiction from our great health care system!

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
Google can be your your friend also if you like to read more than one comment from qnon
Cheers

How long does protection from COVID-19 vaccines last?

Experts don't know yet because they're still studying vaccinated people to see when protection might wear off. How well the vaccines work against emerging variants will also determine if, when and how often additional shots might be needed.

"We only have information for as long as the vaccines have been studied six months to date ," said a vaccine researcher at the University of Washington. "We have to continue to study the vaccinated population and start to see, at what point do people become vulnerable again to the virus?"

So far, Pfizer's ongoing trial indicates the company's two-dose vaccine remains highly effective for six months, and ongoing. People who got Moderna's vaccine also still had notable levels of virus-fighting antibodies six months after the second required shot.

Antibodies also don't tell the whole story. To fight off intruders like viruses, our immune systems also have another line of defense called B and T cells, some of which can hang around long after antibody levels dwindle. If they encounter the same virus in the future, those battle-tested cells could potentially spring into action more quickly.

Even if they don't prevent illness entirely, they could help blunt its severity. But exactly what role such "memory" cells might play with the coronavirus -- and for how long -- isn't yet known.
WOWEXPERTS DONT KNOW YET! So they also have NO IDEA ABOUT POSSIBLE LONG TERM EFFECTS !!!

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
There are two cases of persons suffering total paralysis after receiving a covid vaccine. In both cases the victims were also taking medication for epilepsy.

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
Can it be any worse than what the chemicals you have taken in the 60's have done to you :D :D and don't tell me you didnot try any
I was a little young to be using chemicals in the 60's.
However in the mid 70's my friends and I were all very aware of the immediate and long term effects of LSD (acid),methamphetamine (speed) horse (heroin) etc., so we choose not to use them.
Plus THE EXPERTS WERE WELL AWARE OF THE LONG TERM EFFECTS TOO !!!

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
As bad as Justin is NOT as bad as Trump on a good day
Biden has 54% of americans happy with him which is pretty good IMO as of four days ago

Have to run boss is bellowing again that I have no time to waste with you dudes time to plant :(
YOU ARE ONE SERIOUSLY WHIPPED PUPPY ( or should I say sheeple puppy )

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
Guys - get vaccinated!!!! Help protect everyone else even if you don't care about yourself!

I 100% understand that a lot of people, myself included, are pissed at health officials that, quite frankly, lied through their butts about masks last year. They should be charged for public endangerment (or something) in my opinion. You can find pictures from 1918 of people wearing masks to help protect from that flu epidemic. You can't tell me they did not know exactly what they were doing when they lied about mask use. I do not like being lied to any more than the next guy. And I don't trust Trudeau any more than the rest of you on here. But.... all that doesn't mean Covid is a hoax.

It isn't a hoax unfortunately. I said "It's just a bad flu." when this all started last year. I was wrong! Its a hell of a lot worse than that. Over the last year deaths from the flu have been extremely low compared to other years simply because of the precautions we've been taking to prevent the spread of Covid.

Please get vaccinated if you want life to go back to something like it was. Yes, we will still have to take precautions for a while yet because a vaccine won't stop you from getting or passing on Covid, unfortunately. But, we need to do everything we can to stop the virus before it mutates even more and kills even more people. Remember, it could kill your friends, children, grand children.
First- welcome tony m.
NOW- please read what you posted esp the last paragraph where you say IT WONT STOP YOU FROM GETTING OR PASSING ON COVID- SO WHY GET IT AT ALL HOW WILL IT HELP STOP THE SPREAD???
Yes it may lessen the symptoms for ME BUT NOT FOR ANYONE I GIVE IT TOO!!!
Life is NOT going back to what is was. FFS even if vaccinated YOU ARE STILL IN LOCKDOWN!!!!!

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
Thank god we finally have some vaccine experts. Instead of telling us how much you all know about them you should go become billionaires by teaching the 10's if not 100's of thousands of people that have spent their lives studying this exactly where they have all gone wrong. I'm sure they would love to hear from people that know so much more than them. :p
It IS THE 100's OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE YOU SPOKE OF THAT SAID THE VACCINE WONT STOP YOU FROM GETTING OR OR SPREADING THE VIRUS!!! AND THE SAME ONES THAT SAY IT PROLLY WONT BE EFFECTIVE AGAINST THE VARIANTS!!!

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
I am spoiled . :p Brothers have been too kind to me over the years . Every time up from the US they bring me the 100 proof southern comfort my favorite, Stuff here is weak once familiar with that yank stuff. Unless it is the brother from west virginia he brings special stuff ^_^ and no I have no idea how he gets is accross the border but does
I actually keep it all in one of the the gun safes :lol: I kid you not. Still good for a few years ;) the stock is dropping however since I have not seen them in three years
Take care
Lol- West Virginia bootleggers!
Isn't Copperhead Rd in West Virginia

·
Registered
6,696 Posts

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
So todays words of wisdom from Doc Tam is being fully vaccinated does not mean full protection from covid. Vaccination changes nothing:D
I've been telling ya all that for months! Won't prevent you getting the virus,Won't stop you from spreading it! The number of cases started to rise just after they started giving the vaccine. People in senior homes are dying who were the first to get the vaccine! 100's of people who recieved the vaccine NOW HAVE COVID! PLUS ITS USELESS AGAINST THE VARIANTS!

Ok I know I could die from covid 1in 1,000,000
But I could die from the vaccine 1 in 1,000,000
I can handle dying and one day I will
What I couldnt handle is becoming vaccine injured and living in whatever misery the vax my cause. Vaccine injuries are toxic, health care turns their back on vax injuries. There is an ever growing number of people with serious complication from these mRNA shots. Hundreds with constant seizures and hundreds surfing different types of paralysis including complete paralysis THESE THINGS I COUND NOT HANDLE!

LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL!!!

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
You can't leave your COMMUNITY does not mean you can travel all over CBRM it means you must go to the nearest grocery store etc.
I live in HRM which is all Halifax county BUT I am not free to travel in all of HRM. Example if you live in Clayton Park you CANNOT GO TO BEDFORD, etc. Dr. Strang was very clear about that!

1 - 20 of 273 Posts