Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 612 Posts

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
What kind of reactions. If nothing you are experiencing it is not working per the doc

Daughter had muscle pain, hives for 4 days and very tired for about 10 days but is fine now

First shot just a sore arm, the second shot knocked the crap out of her as she says and she is 28

Cheers
They expect it to take roughly a month before your third eye and sixth toe start to form in.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
I see it like having cancer

If I don't take the chemo I will die for sure but taking the chemo may help me live longer but hurts you for the rest of your life

This I KNOW first hand
sad.png

Yes the vaccine may kill me but if I get covid I am dead anyway with my health so I am getting it when my time comes
How does a hockey player get covid which according to the medical experts ravishes your lungs and organs continue to play the sport un effected. Many of them have had it?

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
If you are that concerned about your health ... how often have you wore a mask in Canadian Tire or Wally World prior to the mask mandate of last August ?? I would be willing to bet ... NEVER !! You are a victim of MSM.
My crazy neighbor comes buy everyday and tells me the craziest stuff but then a month or two it comes true. He was talking about the ICU's full in Ontario, he says how can they be full with 400 some people when they have 2300 or so, tents set up etc. My neighbor down the street has a new man in Ontario. She has gone there four times now. Her family lives there and his but they know no one with covid. Her sister is a nurse and sent her pics of empty tents outside that the media said were full? This whole mess is very confusing.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
So today in an interview Dr grand poobah strang said the AZ vaccine will cause more negative symptoms then covid itself for people under 55. So over that they don't care if it kills you
An older gentlemen said yesterday that when you look at this (the big reset) it is to thin out the older people who have the pensions, that government monies support. They do nothing but eat money, no longer contribute, they are a drain on the coffers. Makes one wonder.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Can it become any more stupid, the plant in the US that sent Astra Zeneca to Canada now accused of contamination. How many stupid people are out there? Blood clots showing up in Ontario, and this government says people should take what's available. If you were the CEO of any company that has run this vaccine circus you would be fired.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
yep and a lot more

Yee haw NS has 44 new cases today
sad.png

Oh boy can we say lock down. School in sydney with a case.
sad.png
now and we have four in hospital

Glad mama is getting here shot next tuesday working in the schools wish I could
I tried going fishing Wednsday. After the first stop at a pool next to the road I had 31 ticks I pulled off me. It was so bad we came home. I did a check, showered and got rid of the clothes and gear. Somehow the next day I found a tick imbedded in my back. Not coming out. Off to emergency as I believe it was the bad one. They are closed. I was told I could drive to Digby or Kentville. I declined as I had no want to sit in a room with sick folks. Not much one can do now that outbreaks seem to be every where. Spots pretty red.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
As it has been said before the vaccine will change nothing, it garrantees nothing. Every thing will stay the same, the very same measures will become the real killer to the melt down that folks will go through. I listened on the phone yesterday to a friend tired of seeing no one, going no wheres. He is single. I did not realize until he said just how many seniors are still living in there homes, many without spouses that see no one, total isolation, his mom being one. He said his mom does not want to live out the rest of her years like this. Very sad. We will be in the same boat next spring. Suicides will be on the rise.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Since there were little to no clinical trials on any of these vaccines, I'll just sit back and wait while they do those trials on you guys who are keen to get the jab.
I think were seeing some of the effects
biggrin.png
Me bad. People are becoming stressed big time. I am always doing something, but honestly one gets tired at the house with getting up and doing the same routine, day after day. We all need a break. News today that the medical folks are running out of gas. I doubt anything will change in Canada this year.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
What ever. Nor should you believe the negative BS out there about this. Qnon would love to have you if they don't all ready

Who cares if it is every six months especially you who is not getting one

I just watched my poor neighbor leave for her daily dialysis waiting and going now 6 years praying for a kidney

Every six months for 30 minutes to help stay safe is no big deal to me

Cheers

More out there saying this than what you say

Pfizer/BioNTech. Trial results released April 1 found that their vaccine remains more than 91% effective six months after people get their second dose.
You must have missed the part where the CEO of pfizer said last week one needs three doses to be effective.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Kind of disappointed in the Pfizer vaccine

Figured I would have a sore arm at least or be tired so mama would back of the work schedule or coming from Pfizer figured something may rise from the dead
laugh.png
laugh.png

Nope on all accounts .
sad.png
Have to say very organized set up and only there 3 extra minutes from start to finish

Painless

Cheers
One of the vaccine makers stated yesterday that those who have taken the vaccine do not have protection from the new varriants. They now have tweek the present vaccine or develope a new one. Go figure, just how many injections of what will be required at what risk? They first said one needed three, now those three would not give protection so another would be required, and another, and another
biggrin.png
I hope things go well. I have a few friends that got sick around the 10-12 day mark for some reason. A buddies wife has still not got back to normal.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Guys - get vaccinated!!!! Help protect everyone else even if you don't care about yourself!

I 100% understand that a lot of people, myself included, are pissed at health officials that, quite frankly, lied through their butts about masks last year. They should be charged for public endangerment (or something) in my opinion. You can find pictures from 1918 of people wearing masks to help protect from that flu epidemic. You can't tell me they did not know exactly what they were doing when they lied about mask use. I do not like being lied to any more than the next guy. And I don't trust Trudeau any more than the rest of you on here. But.... all that doesn't mean Covid is a hoax.

It isn't a hoax unfortunately. I said "It's just a bad flu." when this all started last year. I was wrong! Its a hell of a lot worse than that. Over the last year deaths from the flu have been extremely low compared to other years simply because of the precautions we've been taking to prevent the spread of Covid.

Please get vaccinated if you want life to go back to something like it was. Yes, we will still have to take precautions for a while yet because a vaccine won't stop you from getting or passing on Covid, unfortunately. But, we need to do everything we can to stop the virus before it mutates even more and kills even more people. Remember, it could kill your friends, children, grand children.
We don't know what we are receiving in the vaccination. I was in the military, when the gulf war took place many of my friends were injected on the boats with unproven substances. Today they are sick and the government has turned there back on them. The vaccine maker and the government accept no liability. This is an emergency vaccine with no time to properly research the side effects. Its funny how some see it. I got a buddy that got vaccinated. He thought no one should have choice, yet in the same breath he says he will only getting the Moderma as he did not trust the others? Everyday the vaccination story changes. Right now they are saying that none will protect you from the new varriants. So if you have had two shots, is it three or four or maybe more required as time goes on? Some of the manufactures say they now are working to make another vaccine? Don't forget each injection has its risks of blood clots, etc. Life is not changing things with one being vaccinated. Get that straight. My buddy after being vaccinated thinks he can now travel. He can't because they have no idea if they actually work? People should not be pointing fingers at people, they should be very mad and pointing the finger directly at Trudeau as he has put all of us behind the eight ball. We are where we are because of his incompetence. The virus could mutate 10 times by the time every Canadian got vaccinated at the rate this has been handled. We gave away our supplies, to date there is no where to buy approved masks like N95 etc. Instead people are wearing cloth, turtle necks, hankerchiefs, ski masks, home made, even under wear over there face. Nothing that has any proven filtration measure of keeping the virus out. Bill Blair the safety minister spent the last year trying to confiscate legal firearms from people rather that shut down our borders to the virus. As people want people to all get vaccinated they are still letting folks in with the new virus. Makes no sense. Like trying to herd sheep into the barn with the back door wide open.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Agree 100%

Unfortunately some have to learn the hard way
sad.png

Like my grandma would say there is opinions and then there is ignorance with a fine line between them

Yep the first one to jump up and down and complain about the lock downs but won't do their part to stop it. Well I hope they enjoy it

Wait I forgot they have the government to blame
rolleyes.gif

Cheers

sZI9ttJ.jpg
We go no where, see no one, do nothing now for almost going on two years in our family. No one has taken the shot. Every day we follow the guidelines. People vaccinated are out and about? flights are still coming in, immigrants are landing daily and now being placed running every fast food out let in the province, real estate is being advertised out of province and being gobbled up by all with Ontario license plates, no isolation, moving in, foreign students. No one at our borders but DNR? Where is the ignorance? There are many reasons to learn the hard way and not all the blame should be put on someone who chooses not to take the jab. More blood clots this am
biggrin.png
Poor buggers.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
People willing to get the vaccine and people actually getting it are two different things. Like I said before ... by the time this 80% is vaccinated ... it will be time to start all over again. Vicious cycle and the only way out is turning off the TV and live your life. Get sick ... take some pills. Get really sick ... go to the doctor. Get even sicker, go to Emerg.... just like we have done for the last 100 years. In previous years ... when I got a cold ... I stayed away from everyone. I didn't go to my elderly relatives for a meal ... i didn't do much. I stayed home from work to help control the spread. We need to get back to the "normal" way of dealing with things. The longer this government run mass hysteria continues ... the longer we will be on this roller coaster. Kids education will suffer. Peoples mental health is at a crisis right now. Does anyone care ??? The government sure doesn't.
Its so sad that the liberals are now discussing letting Canadians go abroad to find there own vaccine. What an awesome government
biggrin.png

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
I had my shots last week at the cabin. Like many I did not feel the best. Headache, chills from the dog hogging the blankets, arm was sore from tipping. Got better as the day went on with tylenol. Planning my next injection in the upcoming week.

1 - 20 of 612 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.