Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
2141 - 2160 of 2247 Posts

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Did you even read this? See the words MAY in both blurbs...see who it's written by ?? Long time freedom fighter fighter and activist ....you're out googling joe now...lmfao
Anyone that was vaccinated has no clue what is taking place in there body, you cannot dispute that. An emergency use, experimental vaccine is what it is. We are firing medical people with way more knowledge than the rest of us because they are speaking up. The government dictates our medical people and thats not concerning? A NewBrunswick MP wants children now taken from parents custody if not vaccinated? Two years and lots of cases of side effects and none get media attention, how odd. Soon everyone will be chipped. My buddy tells me that superstore just mounted facial recongnition cameras at there entrance. What country am I living in? My god were fekked

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
We … as a country … are getting more nazified every day. Those that don’t believe that are very much in denial. Every day I see more stuff that just makes me shake my head. And the people that buy into it, is mind boggling. YES …WE ARE FEKKED !!! Life as we once knew it … will NEVER be the same … and that scares the crap out of me, as it should everyone else.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
We … as a country … are getting more nazified every day. Those that don’t believe that are very much in denial. Every day I see more stuff that just makes me shake my head. And the people that buy into it, is mind boggling. YES …WE ARE FEKKED !!! Life as we once knew it … will NEVER be the same … and that scares the crap out of me, as it should everyone else.
I hear now for the last two days how goods are going to double because of shortage of WORKERS. Everything is going to double, but if your vaccinated and non vaccinated are getting laid off its a good thing? That I just don't understand. Said to my buddy the other day I hope these businesses all go under. He said they will, they are not bright enough to realize mandating is losing customers. Its the governments plan. There will only be big box stores left, those who never shut down the whole pandemic. The rich get richer.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
I hear now for the last two days how goods are going to double because of shortage of WORKERS. Everything is going to double, but if your vaccinated and non vaccinated are getting laid off its a good thing? That I just don't understand. Said to my buddy the other day I hope these businesses all go under. He said they will, they are not bright enough to realize mandating is losing customers. Its the governments plan. There will only be big box stores left, those who never shut down the whole pandemic. The rich get richer.
Just wondering if you and your bud got grade 9 math:p
Canada is now at 87% with one shot over 12 and growing daily saying 95% will be hit . Add the medical exempt in and you think what is left is enough to close a business
Not bright enough Priceless. :D:DMany are picking up new customers because they are FOLLOWING the guide lines 100%
Don't believe that ask some old folk where they will only eat now and it is not where non vaccinated are allowed in
Soon you and your bud will be eating alone in the weeds
Cheers

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Just wondering if you and your bud got grade 9 math:p
Canada is now at 87% with one shot over 12 and growing daily saying 95% will be hit . Add the medical exempt in and you think what is left is enough to close a business
Not bright enough Priceless. :D:DMany are picking up new customers because they are FOLLOWING the guide lines 100%
Don't believe that ask some old folk where they will only eat now and it is not where non vaccinated are allowed in
Soon you and your bud will be eating alone in the weeds
Cheers

Why do you think Canada is at 87%. You believe that? I would guess we are little over 50%, its why the mandate. When I see 17,000 health care workers in Quebec out of work thats alarming, it suggests the numbers are not what they say are vaccinated. I am telling you what has been reported on the news for the past two days. My buddy is a manager at Home hardware. The last two fliers they did not get stock. Shortage of workers everywhere. You need to look at the hiring signs to figure this out and Canada's unemployed. FB is full of businesses looking for workers, or they are advertising limited times open. You must think all those that were on CERB went back to work LMAO. New customers, thats a good laugh.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Why do you think Canada is at 87%. You believe that? I would guess we are little over 50%, its why the mandate. When I see 17,000 health care workers in Quebec out of work thats alarming, it suggests the numbers are not what they say are vaccinated. I am telling you what has been reported on the news for the past two days. My buddy is a manager at Home hardware. The last two fliers they did not get stock. Shortage of workers everywhere. You need to look at the hiring signs to figure this out and Canada's unemployed. FB is full of businesses looking for workers, or they are advertising limited times open. You must think all those that were on CERB went back to work LMAO. New customers, thats a good laugh.
Maybe because it is
COVID-19 vaccination coverage in Canada - Canada.ca

Your home hardware must be real special since mine gets stock weekly as is your friend with his belief that the non vaccinated will eventually close the business any business for that matter with the numbers they have. And before you say how would you know about Home hardware and stock well no clue what goes on at your special place but I do place a bi weekly online shopatron order just about every two weeks with them here and last weeks was a 15 day delivery which has always been that even before covid so no change here have I seen . I buy everything from them online and only go in the store for pickup
Hi Joseph,

Thank you for placing Home Hardware order # XXXXX Sun 2021-10-10 4:52 PM

• your order is estimated to arrive within 15 business days. When your order is ready, you will receive an email with the subject line: “Your order is ready for pick-up”.
  • You have 30 days to pick-up your order once you’ve received an email confirming it is ready for pick-up. After 30 days, your order may be cancelled and refunded.
Oh by the way those hiring signs have been up here way before covid
Keep having a good laugh but the last laugh is on you and real soon. I hope you are going to like your life in about 1 year
Hair Hand Arm Leg Elbow

Cheers

In Quebec NONE have been let go so far since the date is OCT 15th for the 1st to go
But your story sounds better

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Maybe because it is

Your home hardware must be real special since mine gets stock weekly as is your friend with his belief that the non vaccinated will eventually close the business any business for that matter with the numbers they have. And before you say how would you know about Home hardware and stock well no clue what goes on at your special place but I do place a bi weekly online shopatron order just about every two weeks with them here and last weeks was a 15 day delivery which has always been that even before covid so no change here have I seen . I buy everything from them online and only go in the store for pickup
Hi Joseph,

• your order is estimated to arrive within 15 business days. When your order is ready, you will receive an email with the subject line: “Your order is ready for pick-up”.
  • You have 30 days to pick-up your order once you’ve received an email confirming it is ready for pick-up. After 30 days, your order may be cancelled and refunded.
Keep having a good laugh but the last laugh is on you and real soon. I hope you are going to like your life in about 1 year View attachment 96844
Cheers

In Quebec NONE have been let go so far since the date is OCT 15th for the 1st to go
Maybe because it is

Hi Joseph,

Keep having a good laugh but the last laugh is on you and real soon. I hope you are going to like your life in about 1 year View attachment 96844
Cheers

Maybe because it is

Hi Joseph,

Cheers

It must be great to know everything and what goes on in every area. I have seen you comment on products not on time, short supply, etc. But if someone says black you have to say white even at time contradicting yourself. I think everyone knows why there are hiring signs and they occurred during the pandemic because people went on CERB. Those people have not returned to the work force. I don't understand your logic, where you think there is industry that has not have been drastically reduced by personnel. Sounds like Cape Breton take out wagons are booming. That should keep the country going. SHORTAGE OF WORKERS is the reason that the price of all products is doubling. Take the unvaccinated out of the equation and prices even go higher and there is less product. I may not be good at math but I can see that not helping. But you see it differently, and I think its solely just because you want to argue. It is getting to the point one does not comment or create a post on NSH, as you chime in to say there wrong, time and time again. Imagine your saying that hiring signs were up before the pandemic, that the pandemic was not the reason, thus admitting busineses need workers, but then losing workers has no impact? Duh! Everyone is wrong except 3Maccs.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
It must be great to know everything and what goes on in every area. I have seen you comment on products not on time, short supply, etc. But if someone says black you have to say white even at time contradicting yourself. I think everyone knows why there are hiring signs and they occurred during the pandemic because people went on CERB. Those people have not returned to the work force. I don't understand your logic, where you think there is industry that has not have been drastically reduced by personnel. Sounds like Cape Breton take out wagons are booming. That should keep the country going. SHORTAGE OF WORKERS is the reason that the price of all products is doubling. Take the unvaccinated out of the equation and prices even go higher and there is less product. I may not be good at math but I can see that not helping. But you see it differently, and I think its solely just because you want to argue. It is getting to the point one does not comment or create a post on NSH, as you chime in to say there wrong, time and time again. Imagine your saying that hiring signs were up before the pandemic, that the pandemic was not the reason, thus admitting busineses need workers, but then losing workers has no impact? Duh! Everyone is wrong except 3Maccs.
There you go once again with your foolishness. Dam you are now stuttering three times with my post calm down for god sake. I am wrong many times a day but not here with you and this subject
Your area will soon be YOU living in a bottle when this vaccine mandate is completed

Yes it is very tough finding what I need here at most places which is why I have been doing online with Home Hardware here for anything I can get there since it was offered since the online has way more stock available than the local store and only once did something get cancelled for no supply and I am talking years doing this and 100's of orders. Most times it is on the next truck the following week. My greenhouses are all 3/4 PVC plumbed with 100's of special fittings. Cannot find that stuff in the cape all has to be ordered from Home Hardware as one example or a 50 pound bag of bone meal this week for what I pay for 20 pounds at the local coop. They sell a ton of stuff online one never sees in their store

Can you for once read what I said getting real tired of this . Seriously do you have a selective reading issue
IT is YOU I am calling out HERE no one else and sorry you are wrong most of the times on this covid stuff but you are not everyone by any means
YOU and just YOU because you keep grasping and grasping that you may find something or someone that will save you in the end but not going to happen
Like 17,000 in Quebec lost their jobs. NOPE not even one so far as of today. GET it right and I will not say a word
You have three simple choices which I have said 100 times, vaccine, exempt letter or live in isolation for the rest of your days and it will be isolation

AND YES signs were everywhere here even before covid looking for help and still are not saying it isn't worse now due to CERB but go anywhere here and see who waits on you not locals any where or too many that can speak english that was before CERB and now will be the same after
One small example three years ago before covid mom sold her house and 15 young people moved in from Vietnam and all 15 were working in 2 weeks even here with 16% unemployment because there are all kinds of min wage jobs even then and in the poor cape and there was no CERB then. Talk to a single mom with three small kids and see what she gets a month and I wish her well for getting it , in fact Kudos to her for knowing what the system can do for her and her family and ask her why she is not going to work nothing to do with CERB. She would have to be out of her mind to give up what she has for a min wage job
I clearly said I have no idea what goes on in your area at home hardware but sure knows what goes on at the one I deal at and you can be assured I will be asking some additional questions and will share regardless
I quote what I said read it slow this time. Plus I have been shoveling cow manure all day so shoveling bull poop is not big change for me:D:D here
And before you say how would you know about Home hardware and stock well no clue what goes on at your special place

·
Registered
78 Posts
Did you even read this? See the words MAY in both blurbs...see who it's written by ?? Long time freedom fighter fighter and activist ....you're out googling joe now...lmfao
N
What I notice, and the reason I believe the article is BS, is that it came from - r3publican.wordpress.com. Obviously it is miss-information put out by the anti vax movement.
Now, that does not mean that the vaccines cannot have side effects. They can of course. If the article came from the Mayo Clinic or the New England Journal of Medicine to name a couple possibilities, I'd believe it.
Hell any one of us on this site could write stuff like this and post it. Doesn't make it true.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
The believers will continue to believe. I believe vaccines do jack chit … as we saw through the first 3 waves. Joe believes the vaccines work and will be the end of covid. Wave 4 is going away. If it was going away because of vaccines … I may tend to think they are actually the reason … but we know that’s not the case. (Florida). What are the vaccine nazi’s going to blame the 5th wave on …. ???? The 2% that are not vaxxed ??? The poor kids that are under 12 and not vaxxed ??? The vaccine wearing off ??? The waves are gonna come and go regardless of vaccines. I’m surprised so many can’t see this.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
The believers will continue to believe. I believe vaccines do jack chit … as we saw through the first 3 waves. Joe believes the vaccines work and will be the end of covid. Wave 4 is going away. If it was going away because of vaccines … I may tend to think they are actually the reason … but we know that’s not the case. (Florida). What are the vaccine nazi’s going to blame the 5th wave on …. ???? The 2% that are not vaxxed ??? The poor kids that are under 12 and not vaxxed ??? The vaccine wearing off ??? The waves are gonna come and go regardless of vaccines. I’m surprised so many can’t see this.
No Joe never said or thinks this vaccine will be the end of covid but there will be one eventually in time
You can believe as you like all I know 100% we would be in a hell of mess if we didnot have this one come on board when it did
Can't get me going today won $320 bucks last night on keno. Pays for my cow poop and fertilizer this week :)
Cheers

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Joe if you were down here id hook you up with a friend of mine as he has to pay people to take his cow poop. He cant give the stuff away. He has to clear his barn 3 times a year and has it in 4 piles for aging.

2141 - 2160 of 2247 Posts