Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
2161 - 2180 of 2246 Posts

·
Registered
14,507 Posts
Joe if you were down here id hook you up with a friend of mine as he has to pay people to take his cow poop. He cant give the stuff away. He has to clear his barn 3 times a year and has it in 4 piles for aging.
I wish Tim here it is gold and just about impossible to get aging stuff
4 cubic yards is now $150 and was just 50 bucks 2 years ago
They figured out they can sell it in 50 pound bags for 25 bucks since the new covid gardeners I call them came to be and don't want to sell truck loads any more
Lots of horse around cheap and free but too many weed / grain seeds and high acid IMHO so I don't use it
Some use that CBRM stuff from green bins . No way is that coming anywhere near my place but have one farmer friend that gets six tandem loads a year
Take care

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Congrats on your winnings Joe. Now you can buy a new pair of glasses so you can finally get rid of those “rose coloured” ones. :p

·
Registered
14,507 Posts
Congrats on your winnings Joe. Now you can buy a new pair of glasses so you can finally get rid of those “rose coloured” ones. :p
Have lots of glasses and 320 won't get a pair. In fact two new pair in sept ( like 400 each with on sale frames :( ) and same prescription since 1985 which blows my eye doctor away and he has never seen that before
Not complaining. At least something on my body works well still
Have to run another day in the garlic bed:( which is a four day job now and this is day three
Cheers

·
Registered
280 Posts

·
Administrator
10,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,166 ·

Global News

Nearly 30% of New Brunswick's new COVID-19 cases linked to fully vaccinated patients
Duration: 00:43 1 day ago
Like275 Comme

New Brunswick's chief medical officer of health Dr. Jennifer Russell announced on Tuesday 109 new cases of COVID-19 and hospitals are feeling the strain on the system. She added within the new cases, 29 per cent were linked to fully vaccinated individuals, and that the rate of patients ending up in intensive care without full COVID-19 vaccination is much higher than those fully vaccinated.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
"Nearly 30 Percent" Which means that over 70 Percent were not vaccinated. Which also means that most of the less than 30 percent will probably have a mild case of the covid and not require hospitalization, while some of the over 70 percent will likely end up in intensive care and may die.
In the last few days both partially vaccinated and fully have ended up in the hospital in NewBrunswick. Remember when it was all non vaccinated taking beds? What it means is it is not just non vaccinated as people think, the % of vaccinated being hospitalized is increasing. Look out all you vaccinated people living in fear, its coming for you:) Who will you blame?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
"Nearly 30 Percent" Which means that over 70 Percent were not vaccinated. Which also means that most of the less than 30 percent will probably have a mild case of the covid and not require hospitalization, while some of the over 70 percent will likely end up in intensive care and may die.
For what it is worth, not getting into an argument on the Vax debate, the only place I have ever read where someone states that if you get Covid after being double jabbed that it will be mild, is on the Internet, whether FB or another site. I have yet to hear any Provincial Chief Medical Officer make that statement. Perhaps i missed it in all the Drama of Passports, essential, 4th wave, do not enter, put your mask on, ect? Yup I am double needled too.Now, some of the Vaxes are not being accepted for travel outside of Canada, including the first one I got. Got to love the experts, who originally told us that they were all good...LOL

·
Registered
4,353 Posts

Global News

Nearly 30% of New Brunswick's new COVID-19 cases linked to fully vaccinated patients
Duration: 00:43 1 day ago
Like275 Comme

New Brunswick's chief medical officer of health Dr. Jennifer Russell announced on Tuesday 109 new cases of COVID-19 and hospitals are feeling the strain on the system. She added within the new cases, 29 per cent were linked to fully vaccinated individuals, and that the rate of patients ending up in intensive care without full COVID-19 vaccination is much higher than those fully vaccinated.
Yah but up until now supposedly it was only the non vaccinated reported as clogging up beds. At least someone is now reporting the truth. The % of vaccinated will grow as people take off masks, travel, gather together. Look at the sport facilities going to full attendance, many no masks. As I have said, I do everything in my power to practice the proper safety precautions. The biggest safety precaution anyone can take is to cut down going places. I have not visited friends or family since this started. For this being unvaxxed I am referred to as selfish. The virus appears not to discriminate. The selfish are the ones that cannot stay home, especially those with children. To fix this stupidity now we want to jab all children with a unproven vaccine. Scary listening to some MP's who want kids taken from parents custody if not vaccinated. I hope this virus thing gets turned around as this could get very, very ugly.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Daddy Duncan … have you been paying attention to what’s going on in the world ?? This 4th wave is disappearing … and MANY countries have much lower vaccination rates than Canada. It’s just running it’s course. Of course the ”vaccines” may be helping. If they didn’t, people wouldn’t be getting flu shots every fall. The death rate is not going through the roof. Less than ONE TENTH of ONE percent of the population of canada has died from covid. Only 4% of the entire population of Canada has actually been diagnosed with covid. A lot of the ones that did get it … the symptoms were nothing more than a cold … let alone a bad Flu. Now … if everyone that did get it ended up in the hospital, then we would have a serious situation on our hands.… but that is not the case. Far from it. As for NS … the covid numbers are much lower. People need to stop listening to the fear that the government is driving down our throats daily, and just open your eyes and look at the numbers. No one wants to get it. I don’t … I don’t even want to get a cold, but the chance of dying from covid is so low, that it shouldn’t even be a concern.… but people continue to live in fear of it. If people are fully vaxxed and shaming those that choose not to be vaxxed … I’m sorry … but you are living in fear. If you’re vaxxed … what are you worrying about ??? You can’t have much faith in the vaccine.

·
Registered
14,507 Posts
You are wasting your time my friend. Might as well talk to the dog they will have a better chance of grasping it
All I know at my age and with my medical history I want every bit of help I can get to beat this when it comes into contact with me and I am sure it has many times with the people I have been face to face with in the last 2 years with the wife's business but so far all is good and I have not caught it
These old farts think they know more than the experts and the scientists and are some new form of superman with this great immune system they think they have. They are in for a big shock and I hope and pray their STUPIDITY since that is what it is beyond SELFISH will not cost them their life some day or the life of someone they love
I love the way they read the news and leave out what they don't like
How about
People who are unvaccinated are 18 times more likely to become seriously ill if they contract the virus, Russell told the COVID briefing. or

The BIG one
OF 27 people in ICU 22 unvaccinated and 5 vaccinated

Give your head a good shake BOYS and see if the two marbles left may spark something

Take care

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
For starters … I don’t consider myself “old” …. And I’m no expert in anything … but my eyesight is really good. I see numbers. I see VERY LOW NUMBERS. I see people freaking out over these low numbers. I see people shaming others for what they choose to believe in. I see a very corrupt government with an alternative agenda and I see covid as a diversion. I see covid as another example of “Operation Dark Winter”. I can see … I see things much differently than most. I actually look beyond what CBC and CNN are telling us.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
You are wasting your time my friend. Might as well talk to the dog they will have a better chance of grasping it
All I know at my age and with my medical history I want every bit of help I can get to beat this when it comes into contact with me and I am sure it has many times with the people I have been face to face with in the last 2 years with the wife's business but so far all is good and I have not caught it
These old farts think they know more than the experts and the scientists and are some new form of superman with this great immune system they think they have. They are in for a big shock and I hope and pray their STUPIDITY since that is what it is beyond SELFISH will not cost them their life some day or the life of someone they love
I love the way they read the news and leave out what they don't like
How about
People who are unvaccinated are 18 times more likely to become seriously ill if they contract the virus, Russell told the COVID briefing. or

The BIG one
OF 27 people in ICU 22 unvaccinated and 5 vaccinated

:p Give your head a good shake BOYS and see if the two marbles left may spark something.

Take care
3Maccs, as you just said you decided knowing your medical history, why can't others? I think you have it backwards when it comes to the news. Have you read anything on those that have had a serious reaction to the vaccine in Nova Scotia, why not. There have been cases. Why up until now was the news saying that only unvaccinated were in hospitals? As you say I am not good in math but with each injection you risk a reaction. Some people will reach four this year. To me that is increased chances of a reaction. I laugh when you can refer to those vaccinated having only mild cases then on the other hand anyone that got covid has covid long haul, ruined for life, only if you are not an athlete it seems. Get in shape folks, live a healthier life. Physical inactivity, bad habits, smoking etc are the biggest reasons some are scared to death or are getting it worse than others. Once we turn away unvaccinated from medical then we can start picking these other people off from health care also. Why should they be taking up beds when they did this to themselves:p
By the way the Quebec government miscalculated how many they would be laying off from the medical profession. What was 15,000, became 17,000, now almost 23,000, leaving them to postpone the mandate for vaccines. The governments know jack shet.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Damm this thread goes on like the never ending saga of covid itself with flip flops and backwards drama of the news media and government hoopla !

Well as a medically exempt person I've yet to be denied entry to a eating establishment , movie theatre or other place of recreation or again border crossing , just got back from NFLD for two nighter . Hmmmmm So same doctors who say get the 2 Jabs plus possible booster for MAJORITY of population and children now under 12 ALL AGREE that certain HEALTH CONDITIONS are at HIGH ER RISK to get VAXED than NOT GETTING VAXED .

Seems there really is something in the vaxes that ARE causing HIGHER risk people to get POSSIBLE REACTIONS or POSSIBLE LONG TERM HEALTH ISSUES , got a walk in appointment with our family doc and says its fine for FLU shot but those COVID VAXES are a NO NO for me and others in the same bracket .

So what in the Hell is in them they won't admit to that is so dangerous and now almost 30-40% vaxed are getting hospitalized with severe Covid .

IMHO the risks are just as great to get vaxed as not getting vaxed , after 2 yrs of this political / media frenzy of B.S some are forming own their own anti bodies to fight off Covid and variants weather vaxed or not .

Filled out couple weeks ago for PEI pass and filled in I'm medically exempt , have taken several covid tests which i truly have zero faith in after reports now test kits are expired months b4 hand in lot of places not just school ones passed out here in good old N.S . Anyway I'm approved for entry to PEI with NO RESTRICTIONS put on me while there .

Why is it the Majority of populous is under these conditions while others medically exempt can just go on about life as they plz cause its safer not to get vaxed and develop their own antibodies to fight it off naturally , Simple answer Govs don't want be held accountable for telling certain health groups even tho its no safe for you , you must get vaxed .

keep drinking the kool aid , the fear set in and now govs just sit back and watch people turn on each other like a scene outta the Walking Dead !

Back to my realm of solitude

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Got the share this one. Last month or so when I had a 35 for sale got a call one evening from an Ontario number. It was a guy thinking Kingston was Kingston Ontario. I explained where I was, there was no shipping and I was screwed over by a few. He ensured me he was a legit guy. Said for me to go on line and check out his website. He was a minister. Lovely. I asked why a minister wanted a firearm. He said they had a farm and bears and coyotes were into there live stock. Like many I suppose I waited for him to start preaching. It ended up he was a very nice person and he made it clear that was not his intent. He mentioned somethings that really surprised me. He asked me what I thought of our world today? He mentioned how evil was mentioned in the bible, and we have the governments today manipulating people, the bible mentioning the mark of the beast and then we have vaccine passports, how people are fighting amongst them selves, being denied neccessities of life, discrimination while China and Russia in the meantime are building for war. Never knew this but Russia he said was mentioned in the bible 2600 years ago before there was actually Russia. How weird. He believed we are possibly seeing the end coming with everything that is going on. The guy could be very well right. I am not religious by any means but each day I see nothing good. The mental stress on folks by governments now is only escalating things. Alarming hearing governments talking taking children out of parents custody, was this not what happened with the natives and the jews?

·
Administrator
10,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,176 ·
LOL....Man O man TS, ...you can certainly attract all the weirdo's with your firearms sales !!!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I heard on the news that lots of politicians in Australia resigned after people found out they received over $65million in kickbacks from the pharmaceutical company

Now we know ole justin wouldnt do something like that, hes as squeaky clean as you can get
choke

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
This morning we find out that the vaccine code stores a lot more information than whether one is vaccinated. As the government said it was safe, hackers have already shown that not to be the case. Excellent. Anyone that believes that someone in these political positions knows anything is mad.

2161 - 2180 of 2246 Posts