Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2241 - 2260 of 4169 Posts

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
Holy cow,recent membar just joined this yeer.Only acton on this site os polotics and drama most completly unrelated to hunting.Thougt it may be diferant than facebook guess not.
Welcome
Pretty simple do you want to see posts or not. Not enough goes on in NS to keep the pages moving if just hunting topics are driving this. You would go days sometimes and see no new posts
Thus everything is discussed from hunting to what ever members so desire
Some of the best gardening and preserving tips one could ever want are here also and there is quite a few members that have their hands into at lot of hobbies which are discussed here and very beneficial when one needs help
That being said please share your hunting stories we would love to hear them
Take care

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome
Pretty simple do you want to see posts or not. Not enough goes on in NS to keep the pages moving if just hunting topics are driving this. You would go days sometimes and see no new posts
Thus everything is discussed from hunting to what ever
Some of the best gardening and preserving tips ones could ever want are here also and their is quite a few members that have their hands into at lot of hobbies
Take care
Some hunten post wood be grate.Hopefuly i can contribute hunten posts if fortunate wnough to harvest.Peeple now focused all there time on covid dramas just upseting its devouring thos small huntin sites as well.

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
Some hunten post wood be grate.Hopefuly i can contribute hunten posts if fortunate wnough to harvest.Peeple now focused all there time on covid dramas just upseting its devouring thos small huntin sites as well.
We get them when they happen from the guys that post and look forward to seeing yours when you succeed. In the mean time better to keep the site moving than not IMHO. If this site relied on just hunting posts it would have been dead a few years ago like NB Hunting.
Also there are tons of old hunting stories here if you do a search
Best of luck

·
Registered
57 Posts
We get them when they happen from the guys that post and look forward to seeing yours when you succeed. In the mean time better to keep the site moving than not IMHO. If this site relied on just hunting posts it would have been dead a few years ago like NB Hunting.
Also there are tons of old hunting stories here if you do a search
Best of luck
Thank u

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Not much going on yet that’s hunting related. What else is there to talk about ?? We have politics … this covid crap … and occasionally we talk about the weather. I’m guessing as we get into the general season for deer … the posts may be a bit more hunting related. On a hunting note … heading into the Tobeatic tomorrow for a muzzle loader hunt. We should have moved in today … but it’s a hurricane blowing through today. Heavy rain and high winds.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Not much going on yet that’s hunting related. What else is there to talk about ?? We have politics … this covid crap … and occasionally we talk about the weather. I’m guessing as we get into the general season for deer … the posts may be a bit more hunting related. On a hunting note … heading into the Tobeatic tomorrow for a muzzle loader hunt. We should have moved in today … but it’s a hurricane blowing through today. Heavy rain and high winds.
GD wood ticks are back out. The five times out brought the buggers home. Bitten twice in the last week. No sense going to the hospital, nothing open here. Watching and hoping no bullseye.

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
GD wood ticks are back out. The five times out brought the buggers home. Bitten twice in the last week. No sense going to the hospital, nothing open here. Watching and hoping no bullseye.
I am glad they are not bad here. I had just two on me this year from all the days I spend in the garden and lots of deer there which I assume spread them but have no idea. No bites thank god
I hope you are OK
Take care

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
So the government the medical professionals that they are have started banning doctors from practice that are issuing medical exemptions. They now know more than doctors. People don't see a problem with this?

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
So the government the medical professionals that they are have started banning doctors from practice that are issuing medical exemptions. They now know more than doctors. People don't see a problem with this?
The rules are real clear as written and published in each province for docs on these exemptions. Follow them and no problem
Cheers

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
The rules are real clear as written and published in each province for docs on these exemptions. Follow them and no problem
Cheers
There clear alright, no exemptions by order of the government or there are consequences. Going to be a great world going forward. Who need health care professionals?

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
There clear alright, no exemptions by order of the government or there are consequences. Going to be a great world going forward. Who need health care professionals?
The rules were not written by government :rolleyes: why do you care what the world looks like going forward not like you will be part of it living in isolation unvaccinated
The definition of Fraud has not changed
And not from government but from the docs associations them selves like the College of Physicians and Surgeons
A physician who writes a false medical legal letter is committing fraud: “A doctor can be charged, fined and potentially lose their licence.”

Real soon you will be known here as Silent Stick :p

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
The rules were not written by government :rolleyes: why do you care what the world looks like going forward not like you will be part of it living in isolation unvaccinated
The definition of Fraud has not changed
And not from government but from the docs associations them selves like the College of Physicians and Surgeons
A physician who writes a false medical legal letter is committing fraud: “A doctor can be charged, fined and potentially lose their licence.”

Real soon you will be known here as Silent Stick :p
Who said any were committing fraud, the fraud being committed is a government over ruling a doctor. Who has the medical expertise to say someone should be exempt? You have to get different glasses, its going to be real ugly going forward. You cannot admit when your wrong. Older nurses and doctors are now retiring early because of the shet show. Thats what just happened with the laser surgery on my eye. The doc packed it in. We cannot afford to lose one but you think we can. I hear there going to fast track some unemployed oil workers to fill in for the missing health care workers:). The government is now trying to force mandatory overtime on the remaining medical staff because of the shortages. Hearing from my military buddies that the same is happening there, people leaving left right and center. Even the young ones are jumping ship because of forced vaccine. Christ they could not recruit anyone before the pandemic. What a mess. Please get different glasses:) Call early for an appointment because they are very short on personnel:p

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
Who said any were committing fraud, the fraud being committed is a government over ruling a doctor. Who has the medical expertise to say someone should be exempt? You have to get different glasses, its going to be real ugly going forward. You cannot admit when your wrong. Older nurses and doctors are now retiring early because of the shet show. Thats what just happened with the laser surgery on my eye. The doc packed it in. We cannot afford to lose one but you think we can. I hear there going to fast track some unemployed oil workers to fill in for the missing health care workers:). The government is now trying to force mandatory overtime on the remaining medical staff because of the shortages. Hearing from my military buddies that the same is happening there, people leaving left right and center. Even the young ones are jumping ship because of forced vaccine. Christ they could not recruit anyone before the pandemic. What a mess. Please get different glasses:) Call early for an appointment because they are very short on personnel:p
WHO said fraud their association(s) etc they belong to can you read. I have no issue saying I am wrong when I am
Yes real ugly for you for sure All of your ranting and chicken little beliefs is not going to do a dam thing to help you in the end. No vaccine or no exempt letter no life FOR YOU outside your home it is coming and quickly . The high fives from your two buds here is useless and of no help to you then they have a letter or a vaccine you stand alone General Custard
I have ZERO issues getting an appointment with a doc when needed had one today in fact.
Yep the military is losing a ton of people over the vaccine . In what country ??
Cheers

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
How do you know so much. I was military, live next to a base, have family in it, civilian friends who work there. Sorry the 90% is pure bs. Even many civilians are home on unpaid leave. The government is trying everything because the numbers they give and the media are false. The health minister gets caught saying people died of covid when they did not, CBC caught saying training maniquins were actual people filling up ICU'S. Fekking hilarous, you keep eating it up. Never seen anyone as scarred as you. Don't turn the lights off tonight the boggy man may get you. Heres another example of how little sense this makes, real people lose there jobs for not complying, not sports stars, no.

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
How do you know so much. I was military, live next to a base, have family in it, civilian friends who work there. Sorry the 90% is pure bs. Even many civilians are home on unpaid leave. The government is trying everything because the numbers they give and the media are false. The health minister gets caught saying people died of covid when they did not, CBC caught saying training maniquins were actual people filling up ICU'S. Fekking hilarous, you keep eating it up. Never seen anyone as scarred as you. Don't turn the lights off tonight the boggy man may get you. Heres another example of how little sense this makes, real people lose there jobs for not complying, not sports stars, no.
Yes everything that doesn't go along with your thinking is BS and false. Keep dreaming
Never said I know much about anything but your little world and one base is NOT CANADA and believing what a bud of a bud says is taking place is not happening in canada

In the end Canada will be still here as will the military and health care system different yes but going no where and the 5% or so that YOU think is going to close the country down and make a huge impact that are saying they are holding out and will never get the vaccines will either get it since they won't want to lose their government jobs or starve when it gets to that stage and it will. Talk is cheap

Their impact will be felt for a few months at best then changes will happen and in a year they will be forgotten
IT is not ME eating it up it is YOU thinking you have supporters for your non vaccine status
I have said it before get ready for a rude awaking Custard
And what am I scared of ??? from the man who is scared of coyotes but was in the military. Priceless
Being ex military you of all people should know when the battle is lost and time to retreat

I am pretty much finished with this subject. I will get boosters if required two a year could not care less if required and know 100% those that don't get the vaccine that are not truly medical exempt will be dealt with accordingly so time to focus on other things. I don't have to be too dam smart to see where the future is for non vaccinated individuals

Can you say isolation

A few years from now we will be scanning our vaccinated cards to get in any where at the door and not thinking twice about it and living life . The technology is there just has to be altered to suit this requirement and no big deal to implement
Where will you be?? Christ you cannot even visit your favorite place Canada Post:p

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
:p Hate to tell you your fantasy world is not happening anytime soon. Look around you, vaccines changed nothing. The country is in worse shape now than last year, and about to go into a dark hole because of SHORTAGES OF PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. Bullying people is not the answer. You have not realized that by you saying years from now vaccine cards will still be scanned shows just how everyone will still be living. Why are you so scared if you now think its only 5% of us unvaccinated? Wasn't it only 70% needed. How long did you do in the military. Did you see any coyotes the last time you hunted in 74?

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
:p Hate to tell you your fantasy world is not happening anytime soon. Look around you, vaccines changed nothing. The country is in worse shape now than last year, and about to go into a dark hole because of SHORTAGES OF PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. Bullying people is not the answer. You have not realized that by you saying years from now vaccine cards will still be scanned shows just how everyone will still be living. Why are you so scared if you now think its only 5% of us unvaccinated? Wasn't it only 70% needed. How long did you do in the military. Did you see any coyotes the last time you hunted in 74?
Being 1/2 american I had/have a lot of Vets on my fathers side in the US in fact some still serving. I have the upmost respect for all military personnel and will never say a bad word against them and thank every one for their service

They should have full pensions and everything covered in meds or treatment for life when they return IMHO
Yes one cousin returned from the gulf war as an air craft mechanic and now flips hamburgers. It is not right how vets are treated

Like my grandfather said who served in WW2 don't think I am special because I served it was my choice and none of us have returned with our head screwed on straight for the rest of our lives and any that say they are OK are not or have not been in combat. His words not mine

You take care and if you think vaccines changed nothing try to get in a few places with out one and see what they tell you
And not that is matters but the fall of 2004 was my last hunting season pei for geese and sask for deer. Cancer hit in late dec of that year

·
Registered
410 Posts
Seen today in the paper that the flu vac time is coming up Any news on whether the shots have chips or follow me additives. Has anyone lost their innards or gave up the ghost on the flue shot ? Any info from Texas on the flue shot ? Anyone check with Bill Gates on his opinion of Flu shots ? Was it animal tested ? Wonder if the military will get the flu shot. Maybe we should start a new thread so we don`t confuse the covid shot with the flu shot

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
Seen today in the paper that the flu vac time is coming up Any news on whether the shots have chips or follow me additives. Has anyone lost their innards or gave up the ghost on the flue shot ? Any info from Texas on the flue shot ? Anyone check with Bill Gates on his opinion of Flu shots ? Was it animal tested ? Wonder if the military will get the flu shot. Maybe we should start a new thread so we don`t confuse the covid shot with the flu shot

2241 - 2260 of 4169 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.