Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
2261 - 2280 of 2688 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I won’t waste my time watching the video … but what I heard with my own ears …. “ with the proper vaccines, we can lower the population”. How else can anyone interpret anything different from that ?? Did you happen to google his “geoenginnering” project … or that he is now the US’s biggest agricultural land owner ??? Since one person has mentioned that “he has more money than god” … he obviously isn’t doing these things to make money … he is doing these things because he wants to be god !!! Go back to the pasture with the rest of the sheep.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
This Gates fella is NOT a scientist … he is NOT a doctor … he is NOT a politician. Why is this man invited to all the G-SUMMIT meetings ??? Maybe the “google experts” can chime in on this one.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Everyone should have a hate on for that guy. If you believe that the government is trying to look out for your best interest during this plandemic … I’m happy for you. I’m not trying to convince you not to believe. I’m just suggesting you look a little further into whats going on, and try not to use a search engine bought and paid for by the “super elite”.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Donald Trump is coming out with his own social media network called the Truth Social. I bet you will one of the first to pay your dues to join. Nothing but the truth from Donald "Bleecher" Trump . Be interesting to see his views on Ole Billy Gates, should correspond with yours LOL

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
You believe what you want. The US was in much better shape with Trump than it is now with that bumbling idiot pedo Joe. He doesn’t know what day of the week it is, let alone what’s involved in being a president. If it wasn’t for Obummer … he wouldn’t have a clue. Now run along … your flock is wondering where you are.

·
Registered
99 Posts
You believe what you want. The US was in much better shape with Trump than it is now with that bumbling idiot pedo Joe. He doesn’t know what day of the week it is, let alone what’s involved in being a president. If it wasn’t for Obummer … he wouldn’t have a clue. Now run along … your flock is wondering where you are.
Aww come on now - "pedo Joe" really?? Fake news and hate speech by Republicans to try to stir up their base supports. Absolutely nothing more. Not one tiny shred of proof shown to support any of that crap.
Biden isn't perfect, no argument there. No one is. But compared to Trump the lying buffoon, he comes dammmm close. Trump is the one who wouldn't know how to be presidential if his life depended on it.
Dix it ever occur to you that Gates and others (like Warren Buffet for example) do things like buying farm land to protect it from becoming shopping malls and subdivisions? Have you seen where Gates is selling the land to developers or preventing it from being farmed? I haven't.
On the heard it with my son ears point, words were digitally created to sound like Gates, so Yes you did hear what they wanted you to hear and believe! It is now relatively easy for someone who is tech savvy to create a 100% fake digital image of almost anything or anyone doing anything, so faking up a video, and/or audio track to try to discredit someone like Gates to further a political agenda isn't only likely, it actually happens. Sadly.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
TonyM … you keep believing what your super elite owned google keeps telling you. Are you serious about the “pedo Joe“ part ???? Have you seen that creep sniffing and inappropriately touching little girls ??? I suppose those pics and videos were created by the republicans too. I didn’t realize this site was so full of liberals. No wonder the turd keeps getting elected.

2261 - 2280 of 2688 Posts