Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
2301 - 2320 of 4169 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Something for you to read Buckmark
Yes I am confused easily, like I am confused that you consonantly hit on the vaccinated that we are sheep, but you state that you are double vaxxed . Sort of a don`t do as I do,do as I say type of thing. Yes we all have our rights to say what we want, but it is easy to influence others to maybe do the wrong thing when we are making post on the internet. And there has been a lot of bad info posted on here.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
DD …. Yes … I am fully vaxxed. That has nothing to do with the “sheep” part. Believing that the government has your best interest at heart during this plandemic is where the “sheep” part comes in. Believing this vaccine will save your life because the government says so … that’s being a sheep. I got the vaccine for … 1) Travel … 2) because the writing was on the wall that we would need it to have some form of normalcy. Getting it because I thought it would save my life …. Or those around me …. Never gave that a thought. There is just something about this “vaccine” that scares the bejeesus out of me. Why is the government pushing it so hard, and why will government employees lose their jobs over it. There is a hidden agenda in all of this, and if you don’t see it …you are a sheep… plain and simple. Bridgewater hospital only has a 60 % fully vaxxed staff. If they lose 40%, because of your buddy Trudeau’s new rules … our hospital is FEKKED. When our healthcare professionals would sooner lose their jobs than take this so-called vaccine … that says a lot.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Here is an example of covid logic. If you were going to a physio appointment you get screened the day before with a questionire, no testing . If you answer yes to any of the questions you can't go. Kentville hospital has an outbreak of covid. My buddy had to go there the other day for removal of stones. He was released after the procedure to roam about visiting folks? We wonder why stuff spreads. Just down the road is ENT. Both fully vaccinated and not need to be screened and tested for covid two days before or your appointment is cancelled. The rules are different every few klms it seems. So much of this does not make any sense. I see more fully vaccinated are getting ill from covid that some areas are calling on putting restrictions back on. Hamsters on a wheel that can't get off.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Nothing about this makes sense. I have a good friend living in Thailand. The bathrooms in the restaurants in his area are segregated. Vaxxed goes here … unvaxxed goes there.… BUT …. The vaxxed and unvaxxed wash their hands IN THE SAME SINK !!!! They touch the same faucet, soap dispenser and the paper towel dispenser. The stupidity surrounding this whole plandemic is astonishing.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Here is another example of Covid control ( screening ) or what ever anyone wants to call it !

filled out back in Sept. for P.E.I. pass , got the confirmation # and travel date confirmed , got to the ferry in Pictou , Nova scotia side coming in just couple booths coming into the province nothing to get out onto the ferry .

got over to the Island and go to lane directed , give your pass # and then the swab at bottom of your nose except myself was informed due to medical exemption no test will be given and I'm not required to do anything further during my stay on the Island the other 3 in my group ( my son , his work colleague and that guys father ) all were told any symptoms you will be called in 2 hours but does not mean you are positive for Covid .

So after our stay leaving PEI went over the bridge due to ferry crossing cancelled due to high winds , we get into N.B.Nothing , nadda not single thing to stop and ask you only the stupid online form that gives no confirmation on travel on says pending approval . Saying this we still go thru , get to N.B side of N.S crossing again nothing going into N.B but 2 closed up trailers with cones around them .

N.S. Border just two lanes now on the Trans Canada highway and guy asks where coming from , told him from PEI due to ferry cancelled and says O.K you are good take care . No info asked no nothing once again .

No one is on same page for Covid PERIOD ! not one Province can do the same as their neighbor and keep proper protocols going , Its pure B.S. lots of lies and nothing but online tracking of personal movements , had we not filled out any online documentation , no one known we travel around the Atlantic Region and No one known our locations and still get thru the so called screening .

Its all about control over a persons movements , thats it in a nut shell and we will lie about what ever to keep control and instill fear even if it is to show old footage on the news and say what ever .

The older guy I travelled with is a nurse and he told me straight out she was told keep shut about actual case #s or your job is terminated . So that tells you how much is B.S the news and Guberments are telling the masses . Fear is a great control tool

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I would have a lot less issues with the “rules”, if they were the same right across the board. Every rule is different from province to province. What happened to the “14 day lockdown to flatten the curve” ??? We are now into this thing for 2 years (19 months in canada) … and no end in sight. When will people wake up and realize this is just not a virus ???
On another note … a fellow co-worker that moved to the UK when he retired … just posted on FB that 70% of hospitalizations in the UK are all double vaxxed. I didn’t verify this, but I can see it. I see it every day here. The vaccination rate is going up, but so is the double vaxxed cases, hospitalizations and deaths. The first ones that were double vaxxed are to the point where they need this “booster”, because their original jabs are wearing off.

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
I cannot grasp why it is such a big deal or a shock that a booster is required
We have been told that may happen since day one since this vaccine was not a get a shot last a life time deal
WHO CARES if many boosters are required not the ones vaccinated now and that is all that really matters
Cheers

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
You are correct Joe. We kinda knew this right from the start. It is nothing more than a flu shot. Why do they call it a vaccine ??? It is not a true vaccine like the smallpox vaccine, but people keep comparing the two. It is a shot that will be required every year. Stop the fear … stop the reporting … and treat it like every other flu shot. Is Covid more deadly that the flu ?? Not sure. It is recorded as a cumulative number … not yearly. How many people “actually died of covid” ??? There is a number they will never show us. How many deaths are a result of “complications of covid” ??? How many of these deaths were from people with underlying health conditions ?? My next door neighbour in Florida recently died. Double vaxxed and he got covid. Very healthy man…. biked 12 miles or so every day. He recovered from covid, and died from pneumonia, but his death was recorded as “complications of covid”. How many of these are added to the total ??? Like I said … these are numbers that the government does not want us to see.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
See in the US this am that there considering postponing the vaccine mandate until the new year. Just cannot see it working for them when they are short everywhere. Almost like what Quebec found out. My maths bad so I have been told but if you already have many not working and you lay off more would that not further impact goods and services? Going to be an expensive winter. Seen a quart of Amsol oil yesterday on the shelf, the sticker said $56.00, I thought my new glasses were screwed up. See Rotella warning folks that theres going to be a shortage of there product. That effects trucking, farming, snow removal etc. I say bring it on, let people find out the hard way.

·
Registered
452 Posts
As a few here have pointed out, the covid related rules from one business, town, hospital, clinic, province etcetera to another are very often very different and frankly do not make sense. You would think (hope) that governments and the medical professionals across the country would have put heads together and coordinated rules, restrictions and guidance for businesses so that we would not have the ridiculous differences. Would have made it a lot simpler and reduced the push back we are seeing now.

All this obvious left hand not knowing what the right is doing and clear lack of coordination between jurisdictions is why I say this is not a big conspiracy. If it was there would be an overarching coordination across provinces and countries. Hell, they cannot even get the rules straight between areas of the same province and/or region!!!!

In the end, covid is a real virus causing a real pandemic which has caused medical professionals and politicians no end of hell as they (most of them at least, with a few notable exceptions) have tried to keep us all as safe as they can with the limited resources they've had to fight the virus. Add to that the conflicting political agendas around countries and the world, concerns over people losing their chit over restrictions designed to keep them safe, the misinformation anti-vax campaign they knew would come up, cost of the pandemic financial support programs all the while trying to run the normal day to day business of government, it is not much wonder we see wierd chit. They are all too busy to even consider trying to coordinate a global hoax!!!!

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Covid is very real. No one is denying that. It has already been proven that it was created in a lab and “accidently” leaked. When this first started, they were adamant that it started in a wet market from a bat. I called BS on that right from the start. Now the government is forcing everyone to get this so called “vaccine” for a man made virus… and that should make everyone nervous, but that is not the case. It’s obvious that the compliant experiment is working. This experiment has caused division between the masses. For a world that should be moving forward … we took a giant leap backwards. Vaccinated people here … unvaxxed there. Just like the blacks and whites of years ago. I know my views on this whole thing differ from most … but the evidence is right in front of your eyes. People just need to look around them, and around the world to see it.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Humm Ontario you say see their unvaccinated data chart. Yep vaccine is useless View attachment 96996
99.4 % of all cases with covid
99.2 % of the hospital cases
98.8 % of the deaths
We are paying more for products during the pandemic because people are not working. Sending more home means many cannot afford to live. Products are to the highest bidder and short supply. Anyone saying it does not matter about the % of unvaccinated being laid off has rocks in there head. We sure are causing a lot of hardship and suffering for a virus with such a high survival rate. Had a fellow move in down the road from Ontario. He drove his truck down with a rental trailer to drop stuff off then go back. He had issues with his truck but garages told him the earliest he could get in was late November. He headed back to Ontario as he had to return the trailer (shortage of trailers means you cannot leave it at another rental). Broke down in Fredricton. No truck parts anywhere. Truck is there with trailer costing him the fee each day for trailer return. He had to get on the ferry and come back to NS, could not sit in the hotel for weeks $$$.
For everyone that is terminated the more $$$ things cost and shorter the supply becomes. Seen the little sanding screens for drywall, normally 99 cents each, now selling two on sale for $5.99. Soon no one will be going anywhere.

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
We are paying more for products during the pandemic because people are not working. Sending more home means many cannot afford to live. Products are to the highest bidder and short supply. Anyone saying it does not matter about the % of unvaccinated being laid off has rocks in there head. We sure are causing a lot of hardship and suffering for a virus with such a high survival rate. Had a fellow move in down the road from Ontario. He drove his truck down with a rental trailer to drop stuff off then go back. He had issues with his truck but garages told him the earliest he could get in was late November. He headed back to Ontario as he had to return the trailer (shortage of trailers means you cannot leave it at another rental). Broke down in Fredricton. No truck parts anywhere. Truck is there with trailer costing him the fee each day for trailer return. He had to get on the ferry and come back to NS, could not sit in the hotel for weeks $$$.
For everyone that is terminated the more $$$ things cost and shorter the supply becomes. Seen the little sanding screens for drywall, normally 99 cents each, now selling two on sale for $5.99. Soon no one will be going anywhere.
Workers are only a part of it Check out the container issue right now in the west coast and see what that is doing to cost and shortages not a worker issue just the containers have went from 2-4K to 25K plus that is all added to the goods in it. Transportation bottle necks are huge in this issue
It is not just one thing. Anyone that loses a job and has no medical reason for not getting a vaccine I have no sympathy for and they deserve what they get and hope they never get EI etc Rocks in the head would be an improvement for some here

2301 - 2320 of 4169 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.